glitterata

Ideal_Rock
My transition cut:

oectcfire1.JPG

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/3/2008 5:03:34 PM
Author: bee*
While D was fishing today, I occupied myself in the car and tried to get some fire shots
9.gif
Here''s one of many!
lol.gif
Way to occupy yourself!
9.gif
36.gif
frankly, I would have been fishing, but I love to fish
2.gif

Thanks so much for all these beautiful shots guys, just loving them!
36.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Does this count?
9.gif

gdglow1.jpg

gdfbcol1.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/4/2008 11:12:52 AM
Author: Ellen
Date: 9/3/2008 5:03:34 PM

Author: bee*

While D was fishing today, I occupied myself in the car and tried to get some fire shots
9.gif
Here''s one of many!
lol.gif
Way to occupy yourself!
9.gif
36.gif
frankly, I would have been fishing, but I love to fish
2.gif

Thanks so much for all these beautiful shots guys, just loving them!
36.gif

I took some more fire shots today but then I decided to go fishing for a bit-caught a 3 lb pollack! Woohoo! I didn''t know you liked to fish Ellen-do you do it often?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
gecko, those count! Thanks for posting those, love nekkie shots.
9.gif

bee, woohoo is right! I bet that was fun!! Sadly, we haven''t really been in several years. Long story short, we lost our private fishing spot.
39.gif
We have another place we can go whenever we want about a half hour away, but the fishing isn''t really worth the trip. I really miss our old place, 220 acres with a 17 acre lake. It was perfect....

vetrik

Shiny_Rock
I just picked up my ring on Thursday reset with my new diamond, and spent yesterday evening taking fire shots (I didn''t even know what they were, it just caught the light and then I started playing around). It was previously set with a cz, and I never got these kinds of shots! Unfortunately, it''s cloudy and rainy today - I wanted to take more.

5-Sep-08277.jpg

vetrik

Shiny_Rock
One more - I can sense a new obssession forming.....
1.gif

5-Sep-08282.jpg

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
I thought i posted my rings for the fire thread but i guess i didn''t!
here they are :)

heartExplosionmb.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
MommaBear, love the fire shots!!!

langchunWei

Rough_Rock
16 V.S. 386----two different pictures for fire colors
Someone has gathered 386 pictures for fire colors, all of them from diamond facet, on the PS(priicescope.com) forum. I have released 16 pictures for fire colors, all of which are from ordinary window glass. There are obvious huge differences between those two kinds of fire pictures, and what are they? What problems does it show? As soon as you look at those, you¡¯ll know clearly.
First of all, let¡¯s look at the 386 pictures on PS forum to find out its characteristics:
link: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-fire-thread.77649/
1. Fire Color
There are 13 pictures in which the crown angles have fire but 364 pictures in which the crown angles have no fire.
2. Sparkle
There are 320 pictures which have a sparkling point in the crown angles, 24 pictures which have two and 7 pictures which have three. In total, there are 351 pictures have sparkling points.
3. Clarity
There are 219 pictures from which we can see clearly the crown facet details, and 164 pictures from which we cannot see clearly. The main reason why the crown facet details cannot be see clearly is sparkling lights.

Then, let¡¯s have a look at my 16 pictures:
Link: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/philosophic-question-about-diamond-advertising.78898/page-6
1. Fire Color
In my 16 pictures, every facet (57 facets in total) has the fire. There is no exception.
2. Sparkle
In my 16 pictures, all the sparkling points are in the crown angles, which take a great proportion, more than ten on average.
3. Clarity
In my pictures, we can see clearly even the facet details.

The comparative results between these two kinds of pictures have obviously and convictive proved a fact: If using my theoretical database to cut the raw materials of diamonds, people will have another view in the new fire pictures. The fire will be as ten times good as the fire in my 16 pictures and as thousands times good as the fire in 386 pictures on PS forum ¨C every crown facet has the fire, colorful sparkling point is everywhere, like numerous beautiful stars.
I got my 16 fire pictures with my theoretical cut database, and the traditional experiential cut database could only get 386 pictures on PS forum. Anyone who would like to look at those two different kinds of pictures carefully, he will know clearly that my theoretical database is much better than the traditional experiential database.
At the end, I¡¯d like to make an explanation: the light for my 16 pictures was from ordinary electric torches, and the light for those 386 pictures was from the bright sunshine. Please pay attention to the difference!

Langchun Wei
CEO DLSTCHINA

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
6.gif

fireman1.gif

9.gif
LOVE all the new additions, beautiful!!
36.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/17/2008 6:22:38 AM
Author: langchunWei

Langchun Wei
CEO DLSTCHINA
LCW, I really think this is an inappropriate place for another argument about your "database".
If you posted in RT, you may get some bites - perhaps you would be better served asking admin to move this post?

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Ok so I wasn''t really going for fire shots on these,
6.gif
shame on me! Sorry
3.gif
But I did happen to catch some and just realized I could post them. Maybe tomorrow I could actually TRY for fire and see what I get.

fire241.JPG

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Last one. Some arrows and a little bit of fire. I''ll try for more fire sometime soon!

fireandarrows.JPG

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kelli, beautiful shots, especially the one with your Garnet! Come back with more!

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
here''s some green...

grnfr.gif

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
and a teeny bit of red

rdfire.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Ellen! I was taking some pictures of my finished garnet ring today, but there wasn''t a lot of sun out so I didn''t try for any more fire pictures. I will someday though:)

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
This picture was taken the day after I got my ring on my terrace:

myeringinabox.JPG

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/25/2008 2:59:45 PM
Author: mommy2iz
and a teeny bit of red

Setting the grass on fire!
9.gif

Lovely fire shots ladies!