shape
carat
color
clarity

The Epstein list

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Getting back to Epstein. Now that he is dead, why do you suppose more of his victims haven’t filed law suits, against his estate or against the guilty associates? Shame?

Several tried, one was named Katie Johnson. She was terrorized into silence.
It sent a powerful and effective message.

Virginia Guiffre has been doing as much as she can to bring attention to what happened to her.

It's a very small subset of the population committing crime.
This study says only 1% of population commits over 63% of all crimes (this is Swedish pop. as pool)

It isn't 'all' men as in every one walking, but of the ones who chose to commit crime, for violent offences.

and of that small group
(don't know what the percentage is for US but I'm guessing quite small as well- from Wiki because it's compiled stats)
*this is based on US arrest records

In 2014, more than 73% of those arrested in the US were males.[58] Men accounted for 80.4 percent of persons arrested for violent crime and 62.9 percent of those arrested for property crime.[58] In 2011, the United States Department of Justice compiled homicide statistics in the United States between 1980 and 2008.[59] That study showed the following:

2011 arrest data in suburban areas from the FBI:[62]

• Males constituted 98.9% of those arrested for forcible rape[62]
  • Males constituted 87.9% of those arrested for robbery[62]
  • Males constituted 85.0% of those arrested for burglary[62]
  • Males constituted 83.0% of those arrested for arson.[62]
  • Males constituted 81.7% of those arrested for vandalism.[62]
  • Males constituted 81.5% of those arrested for motor-vehicle theft.[62]
  • Males constituted 79.7% of those arrested for offenses against family and children.[62]
  • Males constituted 77.8% of those arrested for aggravated assault[62]
  • Males constituted 58.7% of those arrested for fraud.[62]
  • Males constituted 57.3% of those arrested for larceny-theft.[62]
  • Males constituted 51.3% of those arrested for embezzlement.[62]
From 2003 to 2012, there was a decrease in the rate of crime overall, but an increase in crimes committed by women.[63] There was an increase in arrest rate for women of 2.9% but a decrease in arrest rate for men of 12.7%.[63] This demonstrates an increase in arrests for women which only slightly offsets the decrease in arrest for men resulting in a decrease overall in arrest rate in the United States. Arrests rates for women had a sizable increase in the following crimes: robbery (+20.2%), larceny-theft (+29.6%), and arson – property crime (+24.7%).[63] The trend results from 2003 to 2012 showed the vast majority of crimes were still committed by men with around 88% of homicides and 75% of all legal felonies.[63] According to government statistics from the US Department of Justice, male perpetrators constituted 96% of federal prosecution on domestic violence.[64] Another report by the US department of Justice on non-fatal domestic violence from 2003 to 2012 found that 76 percent of domestic violence was committed against women and 24 percent were committed against men.[65]

Last edited:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Well, that was an interesting bit of history I just watched, courtesy of Meidas Touch Network on YTube, making some interesting connections of their own.

Timely.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, that was an interesting bit of history I just watched, courtesy of Meidas Touch Network on YTube, making some interesting connections of their own.

Timely.

I found the YT channel of Meidas Touch Network, but what is the actual name of the YT video you're referring to, or a link?

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I found the YT channel of Meidas Touch Network, but what is the actual name of the YT video you're referring to, or a link?

The title: Trump's terrible secrets from his past resurface.
Shows direct connection between them and some context for the time period. It also touches on some of Epstein's victims.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanx. :wavey:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Several tried, one was named Katie Johnson. She was terrorized into silence.
It sent a powerful and effective message.

Virginia Guiffre has been doing as much as she can to bring attention to what happened to her.

It's a very small subset of the population committing crime.
This study says only 1% of population commits over 63% of all crimes (this is Swedish pop. as pool)

It isn't 'all' men as in every one walking, but of the ones who chose to commit crime, for violent offences.

and of that small group
(don't know what the percentage is for US but I'm guessing quite small as well- from Wiki because it's compiled stats)
*this is based on US arrest records

In 2014, more than 73% of those arrested in the US were males.[58] Men accounted for 80.4 percent of persons arrested for violent crime and 62.9 percent of those arrested for property crime.[58] In 2011, the United States Department of Justice compiled homicide statistics in the United States between 1980 and 2008.[59] That study showed the following:

2011 arrest data in suburban areas from the FBI:[62]

• Males constituted 98.9% of those arrested for forcible rape[62]
  • Males constituted 87.9% of those arrested for robbery[62]
  • Males constituted 85.0% of those arrested for burglary[62]
  • Males constituted 83.0% of those arrested for arson.[62]
  • Males constituted 81.7% of those arrested for vandalism.[62]
  • Males constituted 81.5% of those arrested for motor-vehicle theft.[62]
  • Males constituted 79.7% of those arrested for offenses against family and children.[62]
  • Males constituted 77.8% of those arrested for aggravated assault[62]
  • Males constituted 58.7% of those arrested for fraud.[62]
  • Males constituted 57.3% of those arrested for larceny-theft.[62]
  • Males constituted 51.3% of those arrested for embezzlement.[62]
From 2003 to 2012, there was a decrease in the rate of crime overall, but an increase in crimes committed by women.[63] There was an increase in arrest rate for women of 2.9% but a decrease in arrest rate for men of 12.7%.[63] This demonstrates an increase in arrests for women which only slightly offsets the decrease in arrest for men resulting in a decrease overall in arrest rate in the United States. Arrests rates for women had a sizable increase in the following crimes: robbery (+20.2%), larceny-theft (+29.6%), and arson – property crime (+24.7%).[63] The trend results from 2003 to 2012 showed the vast majority of crimes were still committed by men with around 88% of homicides and 75% of all legal felonies.[63] According to government statistics from the US Department of Justice, male perpetrators constituted 96% of federal prosecution on domestic violence.[64] Another report by the US department of Justice on non-fatal domestic violence from 2003 to 2012 found that 76 percent of domestic violence was committed against women and 24 percent were committed against men.[65]

Well done. I look forward to posts showing opposing statistics.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I hope people are keeping up with all the information coming out pertaining to Doe#174.
It's all a disgusting web and as disturbing as it is, it behooves everyone to know.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Biologically (and socially) you are incorrect. In psychology terms, we often think about covert vs overt acts of aggression. Men are more likely to engage in overt aggression (e.g. punching someone), whereas women typically use covert aggression (e.g. spreading rumors, social exclusion, manipulation, etc). The idea that "men are the problem", that somehow they're the only ones driven by sex, or that wars wouldn't happen if not for men is, frankly, silly.

Men are more likely to rape and kill women.
Would you like me to continue with statistics and citations?

I realize I’m on a forum the membership of which is mainly comprised of cishet people who have no interest in my points. That’s fine.
But I’m not silly.

I do appreciate your feedback.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results