shape
carat
color
clarity

The emotional roller coaster of a journey of jewellery repair and restoration

Avondale

Brilliant_Rock
its such a beautiful ring, very origional for a flower shaped ring

Exactly what I thought when I saw it first. Aside from the fact it's blue, and I just jump on everything blue, the way the inner halo is designed, with two different cuts of diamonds, slightly different sizes, alternating... I couldn't take my eyes off. Such creative design, it looks classic, but at the same time it's visually interesting, it has texture, it has movement.

But your yarn creations are fabulous! And it brings you joy. If you can create amazing yarn critters, then you can learn metalsmithing, too! It's all artistic talent and desire.

I'm knitting yet another shawl right now. The pattern has been sitting in queue for forever, and at first I thought, well, I don't need another shawl, I'll just gift this one when I'm done with it... Just like you said, the process itself bring me joy, calm, peace of mind. But as it's getting bigger I fall in love with the pattern more and more and might just leave it for me in the end. :mrgreen:

I'm probably capable of learning to work with silver, just... I know I'll have to give something else up in order to do it, you know? Otherwise I'll have to spread myself too thin. So for now I'll settle for enjoying your pieces. After all, you have no intention of stopping making them and showing them... right? ::)

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, your ring is now beautiful, I can’t tell that it was ever bent. And this is so interesting that the tools you spent so much effort acquiring are so amazingly simply. I truly hope you never have to use them again, but I totally get the logic of saving them! Im glad the ordeal has turned into a great result - it’s back to being a gorgeous ring!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Exactly what I thought when I saw it first. Aside from the fact it's blue, and I just jump on everything blue, the way the inner halo is designed, with two different cuts of diamonds, slightly different sizes, alternating... I couldn't take my eyes off. Such creative design, it looks classic, but at the same time it's visually interesting, it has texture, it has movement.

I'm knitting yet another shawl right now. The pattern has been sitting in queue for forever, and at first I thought, well, I don't need another shawl, I'll just gift this one when I'm done with it... Just like you said, the process itself bring me joy, calm, peace of mind. But as it's getting bigger I fall in love with the pattern more and more and might just leave it for me in the end. :mrgreen:

I'm probably capable of learning to work with silver, just... I know I'll have to give something else up in order to do it, you know? Otherwise I'll have to spread myself too thin. So for now I'll settle for enjoying your pieces. After all, you have no intention of stopping making them and showing them... right? ::)

Thanks for the nice compliment!
I always feel that creative people can create in many different fields. If you can make beautiful things with your hands, there's nothing you can't master.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results