shape
carat
color
clarity

The Dress.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
The veil that I liked...

I just HAVE to wear a veil and I think this one is nice because the lace is not too heavy to take away from the derss....what do you think?

I don''t think a short veil would look ok since the derss comes down diagonally...

mydress1stfit3.JPG

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
The back with the veil (with the dress bustled). This is not really a good picture since when I have the veil on, I would have the dress at full lenght. After the ceremony, I will do the bustle and just have amy hair with a soft flower on the side...

But just so you get a better idea of the veil...

mydress1stfit4.JPG

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
that''s all!!!
9.gif
9.gif

Thanks for letting me share
36.gif

M~

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
OMG mandarine that dress is sooooo unbelievably perfect on you!!! i love love love that train adn the bustle looks great. i think the veil is beautiful and adds that perfect extra spanish touch w/o being too much as you said, since the lace edging is so delicate. i can''t wait to see pics of you all dressed on on the big day!!!!

misysu2

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! What a unique and classy dress!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That veil looks perfect with your dress. You look amazing!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thank you!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

I sometimes wonder if I made the right decision, but then I put it on and I know I did!. Everyone at the store loved the dress too!!

It''s just so exciting!. I still need to figure out the shoes, the bouquet and the hair!. I''m keeping the accesories at a minimum..

M~

BlueKeet

Shiny_Rock
Your dress is perfect for you and your location. You look gorgeous and I'm glad you are so happy with your dress.

FLgirl41

Shiny_Rock
I love that dress! It looks amazing on you as well. I also love how the bustle flows with the dress.

I think the veil is a good choice as well.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thank you guys!!!
36.gif
36.gif

I can''t believe it, 144 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M~

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
You look AWESOME!!!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mandarine!!!! You look STUNNING in your dress, I''m so excited for you! I LOVE that veil, too, it will look amazing.

Wow, I''m at a loss for words. That dress is perfect for you.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thank you indecisive!!!
9.gif

Aww, Haven, thank you for your nice note you are just so sweet!!!!
21.gif

M~

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Mandarine,

I worked so late last night I never got to send you my thoughts...you look simply fantabulous in that dress! The train is to die for, and it just looks absolutely amazing with that veil! Only a gal with a figure like yours could pull that off, and the result is smashing! Can''t wait to see it when your seamstress is done with everything you want her to do! Come back with more pictures!
36.gif

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Ditto what everyone else has said: PERFECT choice. Your FH is definitely going to faint at the stunning sight of you!

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
P.E.R.F.E.C.T.I.O.N!!!!!! I don''t know if i''ve ever seen a dress look so perfect on a person. Honestly.

ps this probably won''t be your thing since you''re thinking about a cathedral veil but I can totally see a little birdcage veil with that dress. Not sure how spanish-ey that is tho. Or maybe a long traditional veil for the ceremony and a tiny birdcage veil for the reception? Just a friendly suggestion
9.gif
Whatever it ends up being the dress should definitely take center stage!!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Harleigh, Thank you!!!!
9.gif
9.gif

Siamese Kitty, I hope so!!! FI is the one that worries me the most as he is so traditional! lol...hopefully he will love it too...and if he doesn''t then hopefully he''ll just pretend! haha. Thanks for chimming in!!

Happilieverafter, lol...Thanks!!!!. I''m not sure I can pull off a birdcage...funny, I feel I can pull off a different kind of dress but not a different kind of veil! lol.

You guys are all so nice, you make me be 100% sure about the dress choice so I''m beyond excited!!!!. With everything else still pending (catering, DJ< etc) it''s good to know at least the dress is taken care of and it was a good choice
36.gif

Thank you all again for letting me share
9.gif

M~

basil

Brilliant_Rock
Mandarine, you look totally fabulous!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Basil!!!!!!!!!!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results