shape
carat
color
clarity

The Dress.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
IS OUT FOR DELIVERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...meaning...in a UPS truck right NOW!.

I''m sitting home waiting.....watching the clock on the wall, tick, tick....hehe

I''ll come back with hopefully some pictures and good news!
36.gif
36.gif

M~

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
I guess that should be tic, tic.....not tick!

anyway, language barriers, you know what I mean!
9.gif

M~

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Your excitement is so cute! And it''s contagious; we''re all excited for you!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2007 3:28:14 PM
Author: HollyS
hehe, thank you Holly!

I''ve been known to get very excited about certain things. FI and I got engaged in February and I still break into a happy "we''re getting married" dance here and there (at least once every two weeks). He thinks it''s cute but also thinks I''m insane..hehe
26.gif

Where is that UPS guy!!?

M~

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Ooo, I remember that excitement well! UPS had to deliver it to my office because it was the only place I knew where somebody would DEFINITELY be there to sign the slip.

I couldn''t put it out of my mind all day because I knew it was scheduled to deliver by 5 that day and I constantly refreshed my tracking number on the UPS sight (I''m sure you''re doing the same!)

I even called UPS at 4 when it hadn''t arrived yet and couldn''t help but tell the customer service lady that it was my wedding gown, haha. When it did come in I immediately left work so I could go home and try it on!

I''m sure you''re feeling the same way! It will be here before you know it and when it does come in, you''re going to love it! When is your first scheduled fitting?

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2007 3:33:35 PM
Author: Mandarine

Date: 8/27/2007 3:28:14 PM
Author: HollyS
hehe, thank you Holly!

I''ve been known to get very excited about certain things. FI and I got engaged in February and I still break into a happy ''we''re getting married'' dance here and there (at least once every two weeks). He thinks it''s cute but also thinks I''m insane..hehe
26.gif

Where is that UPS guy!!?

M~
Yes, I do the happy dance. FI and I turn to each other all the time and share the "happy grin"
9.gif
That one.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2007 3:58:35 PM
Author: NewEnglandLady
Ooo, I remember that excitement well! UPS had to deliver it to my office because it was the only place I knew where somebody would DEFINITELY be there to sign the slip.

I couldn''t put it out of my mind all day because I knew it was scheduled to deliver by 5 that day and I constantly refreshed my tracking number on the UPS sight (I''m sure you''re doing the same!)

I even called UPS at 4 when it hadn''t arrived yet and couldn''t help but tell the customer service lady that it was my wedding gown, haha. When it did come in I immediately left work so I could go home and try it on!

I''m sure you''re feeling the same way! It will be here before you know it and when it does come in, you''re going to love it! When is your first scheduled fitting?
haha...I''m reading your post and nodding...I''m refreshing the tracking website and getting up to look at the window every 10 minutes...lol

Well, the dress is arriving super-early. I was suppossed to get it in October so I don''t haven''t scheduled the fittings yet. I figured I have plenty of time now since the wedding is not until February!...hehe.

I''m just praying I love it and it fits (after reading appletini''s dress was too small I''m a little worried)!!!! (fingers crossed and belly in!!! haha)

M~

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
haha Holly, same here!. He just smiles at me...I always try to make him dance with me but he just laughs...
1.gif

Such an exciting time!.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
...Im seriously loving every second of it. I haven''t really gotten stressed and I''m enjoying the planning so far....and then this little excitement moments are the best!
9.gif

I just though about one tiny problem...I live alone...so who will help me put on the dress!!!??. I doubt my dog would be much help..hmmm...

I might not be able to zip it up!!! scpecially if it''s a little tight!....

M~

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
IT''S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT''S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT''S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT''S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT''S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I''m starring at the box!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

M~

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
OPEN IT!!

What are you waiting for??? Quit posting here and open it!!
2.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woohoooooooooooooooooooooooo

It also fits me perfectly!!!!!!!!!!!! (just need some....uhmmm...help for the girls up there if you know what I mean...hehe)

OK..I know what you guys want....I''m downloading the pics right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...need to resize and what not, so stay tuned!

M~

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
OMG! SO EXCITING!! HURRY UPLOAD THE PICTURS!!!!

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Mandarine - not to rush you girl, but HURRY!!!!!!!! lol - suspense is killing me :}:}:} giggle :}

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
ok, I''m back!!!!!
Here is the box...

hehe...so you live it like I lived it!. Kind of sad there was nobody here with me, but I have you gusy to share!
2.gif

Suspense....

thedressinthebox.JPG

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
haha, I just had to kiss it! what can I say, I loved it even in the box!

M~

kissingthedress.JPG

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
how does it look???
2.gif

meandthedresshaha.JPG

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
I''m in love!!!!!!!
30.gif

The color is just perfect, the lace is so soft and delicate!!!

dressinbed.JPG

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
I love the back! I forgot it had that detail, it''s so pretty!!!!

dressbackdetailbed.JPG

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
ok...enough!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is ME in the dress!!!!!!!!!!!!

sohappywithdress.JPG

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
the side...
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

dressmeside.JPG

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
the back..

backdressme.JPG

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Last one!!!!

The back again with the mess on the floor! hehe...those are my dog''s toys + my hair dryer...lol

backdressme2.JPG

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Mandarine - you look absolutely stunning...I can see why you loved your dress - I am so happy for you....I love all the lace - just beautiful!!!!! And thank you for all the pics - the teasers were great too - giggle :}

happy in love

Shiny_Rock
Yay!!! It looks perfect on you! Thanks for the pics!!!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
36.gif

Date: 8/27/2007 6:53:10 PM
Author: wifey2b
Mandarine - you look absolutely stunning...I can see why you loved your dress - I am so happy for you....I love all the lace - just beautiful!!!!! And thank you for all the pics - the teasers were great too - giggle :}
hehe, I thought I would tease you guys a bit!!!

Thanks wifey!!!!
36.gif

It''s tough to take pictures and place the dress just right by yourself...so I couldn''t get any good ones of the skirt once it is "positioned" correctly on the floor.

It''s a tiny little tight around the waist, but nothing that I won''t be able to work out at the gym. It does need some help in the top and I need a bustle...but that''s it, I don''t think it needs any alterations!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Thank you for waiting around with me...lol

M~

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
FABULOUS!!!! that over your shoulder last shot is HILARIOUS yet lovely ... should be the cover of Modern Bride magazine!!! That''s the "modern bride" in a nutshell!! Technology meets Tradition.
9.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
haha Deco!!!

Thank you girls!!!!

Now do I just put it in the garment bag and in a closet?. The wedding is not until February!

M~

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Stunningly gorgeous -- that''s you!!
36.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
I definitely could have used some heels for these pictures! hehe...oh well, I was too excited I didn''t even think about that!

M~

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Mandarine,

You picked the perfect dress... I know you were concerned it was going to be too much, but it''s not, it''s just absolutely fabulous and perfectly you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results