shape
carat
color
clarity

The dress of your dreams

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
And here''s my actual dress - sorry for the candid, I don''t have any of the wedding photos on my computer. This was a full-length dress that was altered to tea-length.

n22901865_34702238_7560.jpg

EL!!!! I''ve never "seen" you before! You''re beautiful!!!!!!!
Sorry, all, it''s exciting to see someone after interacting for so long on here.

Okay, my dream dress was the Melissa Sweet Lia, I ripped a picture out of a magazine before I was even engaged. After trying many, many dresses on, I ended up falling in love with the Melissa Sweet Mila.

EL! I can''t get over you!

LOL, Haven, you''re flattering me too much!! Thank you :) Anyway, I came back to this thread because I just found the photo of the model wearing my dress (it looks SO weird to me, since it looks nothing like what MY dress ended up being!)

9622_main.jpg

Can I just ditto Haven really quick? El! You''re beautiful! Do you have a wedding thread around here?

Aww Freke, thank you. Is there a blushing emotie??

I don''t have a wedding thread - just a couple photos scattered around in threads here and there. My photographer does the thing where you get the digital rights to all the wedding photos after the wedding...but it''s TWO YEARS after the wedding! I have a few candids and then some photos I stole from the ordering website (that are super blurry), but that''s it - not really worth of a thread. So this June, (I hope nobody minds), I''m probably going to create a wedding thread from a wedding that happened two years ago. I''m iiiitching to get my hands on all those photos!
1.gif

Claire Pettibone - Silvia was the first that made me gasp but $6k is insanity (for me anyway). I never got to try it on (probably a good thing) and found that the other CP dresses I tried just didn''t like my body

silvia_primary.jpg

I also really loved a flowy beaded chiffon Amsale dress, and something from the Maggie Sottero Destinations line, but I ended up feeling like it wasn''t worth dropping the money on and got this Mon Cheri instead, which I loved at the time but because I''m so indecisive have been having second thoughts about...I''m sure it''ll be fine though.

2686408510102467118S600x600Q85.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP