shape
carat
color
clarity

The dream team - Mrs-B's completed earring collection.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy - you'd know a bit about perfection, I'm thinkin' - so I'll take that as the huge compliment it is! :))

@meely - why thank you! I think they're pretty delicious. :cheeky:

@D&T - I know what you mean about needing them bigger! And I'm ok with that!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Austina - that made me laugh! Thank you - I shall! :))

@Queenie60 - those clusters are a real favorite of mine! I think there's a thread about my cluster set around somewhere - earrings, ring and pendant. Actually - yes! Photos of it are in the '5 favorite pieces' thread, which popped up again the other day. If I come across it again, I'll link you to it. ::)

@Alex T - I shall come and resuscitate you post haste! (I'm not sure how, but I'll try...) :mrgreen:

Trionacat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
drool . What a fab collection

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @Kaycee2018 :)) I go back and forth on my favorites, but I do think it's probably my hoops.

Thank you, @bling_dream19 :wavey: It took me years to get to this point, but I'm HUGELY happy with my collection now. It's possible one day I'll do a pair of diamond hoops - maaaaaybe (motivation is a tad low) - but this is 'it' as far as I'm aware.

Thank you, @GlitterInMyHair! And I have a question for you... Can you pls tell me ALL about your gorgeous pendant? I think it's STUNNING! Would love to see a couple more photos and hear ALL about it, if you were willing! :kiss2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Kathley :))

Hi @JPie :wavey: Well, to be honest, the blingy ones don't get an outing toooo often. Regularly - but certainly not every day. The white SS pearl and diamond drops and the long yellow gold drops are pretty formal, but the clusters I wear surprisingly often and the golden SS pearl and diamond ones are fine for daytime. Mostly, tho, I'm a hoops kinda girl. :))

@Sparkles88 - I'm so glad you like these! ::) I LOVE these earrings! They're SO wearable - blingy without being too much, obvious without being overly large. They're perfect for anywhere you'd normally wear a small-ish pair of diaond studs (1.02ctw), but want a tad more presence. Since my lobes are large, this is what I wear when others might wear their diamond studs. Incredibly versatile. :appl:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Daisys and Diamonds - that made me laugh! :mrgreen2: I'm not sure what drooling ears actually look like, but perhaps best not to dwell on the visual too much!!

@tkyasx78 - thank you so much! I try. :))

Awwww - @Tekate! You're always so kind to me! :kiss2: I'm glad you like them - they really do represent over a decade of making, pulling apart, saving, remaking, waiting, waiting, and trying my best to get it right! I think this is it for me now; I really don't need or especially want anything else - and how often do you get to say that in life?? Hugs to you, dear lady!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hallo @diamondseeker2006 - blessings on this Sunday to you! :wavey: Some people on PS have truly inspirational collections, and inspire others to get their own pieces just as right. You're one of those people for me. You have a very critical eye - and I mean that in the positive, useful, traditional sense. You're particular, and look for detail, and you have a high bar on what you want from your pieces - and that motivates me to try to be just as careful. And believe me, I can now safely say - there is nothing thrown together in this collection! I've chosen things to go with my lifestyle, the way I dress, the places I go, my skin tone - and on and on and on! So thank you for the inspiration - it's helped a LOT! You are truly a PriceScope treasure! :kiss2:

Thank you so much, @marcy :))

Hi @MissGotRocks :wavey: Yes, I really do. I sometimes think that we avid collectors can forget that we collect to enjoy our pieces, which is why it's nice to have pared down, and to enjoy the lesser pieces more! :))

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't get any better than this. Colorless BGD signature cut rounds with D VS and VVS pears above. 1.64 ctw diamonds, with 14.5mm AAA South Sea pearl drops, hand picked for me by Pearl Paradise. 18kt white gold setting.

20191005_142027.jpg

All GORGEOUS, but these are my fave!!:love::love::love:

(Btw, are we connected on fb/ by email? I need to get me the same pearls.)

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just stunning. I LOVE the dangles and the teardrops with those icy diamonds!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b I could make any occasion a formal one for those. :lol:

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful! I love looking at all your pieces. Please keep sharing.

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
@mrs-b Thank you so much for the nice compliment on my diamond pendant :kiss2:.

It was a pre-owned piece I purchased on eBay from a Japanese luxury reseller. Set in platinum, 1.34 ctw, 12mm across. An appraiser estimated the stones to be I/J color, VS clarity.

What I really love about the pendant is how the petals curve up slightly at the edges for a more organic, 3D look. I hope you can see the details in the pictures.
IMG_20191006_121709322.jpg
IMG_20191006_121829406.jpg

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I luuuuve hoops. :kiss2::kiss2: And the diamonds look amazing

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Echoing everyone's sentiments above...just WOW on your jewelry collection!!

The teardrop and diamond earrings are trés chic- LOVE!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely love the whole collection!! Stunning, perfect and so YOU!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much, @Trionacat :))

Hi @Phoenix :wavey: I'm glad you like them. We're connected on regular gmail, but I'm not sure we're connected on FB. You and I have exchanged a bunch of emails in the past, so they're in there somewhere!

Hi @soxfan - the teardrop ones are favorites of mine because they have lovely, understated presence on the year, but are just SO pretty. I'm glad you like them. ::)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@JPie - this is very true! If I was a dressier kind of woman, I'd wear the blingier ones more often. In winter I tend to dress up a bit more, so perhaps some things will see more outings in a couple of months. :))

Thank you, @Diamond Girl 21 - I will! :mrgreen: I'll almost certainly have a few new pieces coming up in the next 6 months or so...

@GlitterInMyHair - I absolutely LOVE that pendant! It looks to be very nicely weighted and beautifully designed and made. Gorgeous!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@whitewave - I love hoops, too. Just love them. They're exactly the sort of thing I love to wear. As @missy is to drops, so I am to hoops. :mrgreen:

Hi @maita13 - and I'm so glad everyone seems to like those! I'd never posted them before and they're not huge or anything. They're just a really wearable size and the diamonds are VERY white and beautifully cut. I love 'em!

Awww @Dandi! You sure know how to make a person feel good! <3

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
Very elegant, Mrs-b. I have never seen the teardrops and they are gorgeous. But you know where my heart lies with your collection.... and it is an exquisite collection, indeed,,

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m speechless and that doesn’t happen often...Truly a beautiful collection MrsB...:kiss2:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
THE. BEST. EARRING. COLLECTION. OF. ALL. TIME.

I love them alll!!!!!!

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous collection!

You should probably write “completed” with an asterisk. :Up_to_something:

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
@mrs-b your pearl and diamond earrings are just exquisite. Very classy collection.

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't get any better than this. Colorless BGD signature cut rounds with D VS and VVS pears above. 1.64 ctw diamonds, with 14.5mm AAA South Sea pearl drops, hand picked for me by Pearl Paradise. 18kt white gold setting.

20191005_142027.jpg
@mrs-b , These earrings are sublime. I am looking to do something similar, without the pears, for every day wear, maybe in a leverback. I need a bit more sparkle near my face. Would you be OK if I used a similar design - you've inspired me :)

Did BGD do the setting as well?
What size are the BGD sig round cuts?
What would the be smallest you'd go in mm for pearls with the same diamond proportions?

Your entire collections is very classy.

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
I'm speechless. What a gorgeous collection. #Goals

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @Phoenix :wavey: I'm glad you like them. We're connected on regular gmail, but I'm not sure we're connected on FB. You and I have exchanged a bunch of emails in the past, so they're in there somewhere!

You're right. My brain fog is terrible!

I will contact you there. Thank you.:))

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So much perfection and art in one post, my heart almost can't take it!! Well done @mrs-b , your taste is second to none!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @Mcgregor. I value your comments and your taste. :)) You know, when David Klass first handed me those earrings after they'd been tweaked the first time, he said to me "That is one SEXY pair of earrings!" I was pretty chuffed, let me tell you!!

Hi @Mamabean :wavey: I shall continue to strive to take your breath away!! :mrgreen:

That made me laugh OUT LOUD, @apacherose! I love them all, too. ::)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@strawrose - an asterisk, you say? Now why might that be?? :Up_to_something:

Thank you, @CSpan. ::) This collection has been my #goals, too, for a very long time!

Awww - thank you, @rainydaze! :wavey: I'm not a fan of plain diamond studs, so I need to get a bit creative to achieve things I like the look of. To be clear - I LOVE studs - but on me and my huge lobes, they always end up just looking a tad...disappointing. When you have large lobes, it can be difficult to strike a balance between 'big enough' and 'not over the top' - while still finding things that don't make you look like you're aspiring to be a member of the royal family!! :mrgreen:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@facetgirl -

I'm heading out the door. Will respond when I get back. And - no - you're welcome to use my design.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results