shape
carat
color
clarity

The Daussi Cut: a road less travelled...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
That looks beautiful, what a lovely cut, I''ve never seen it before. It almost looks liquid if you know what I mean. The facet pattern is lovely. Well done you for doing a bit of research and coming up with something extra special! I''m sure she''ll love it. Can''t wait to see handshots.

DiamondFlame

Brilliant_Rock
Futurmrss, you are absolutely right.
I'm glad I went with my heart on this one. I totally ignored the science and the math and instead went with the art of diamonds. Like many first time buyer, I was confused over the myriad options even after educating myself on the 4Cs. The one great advice I received was from Mrs M who admitted to coveting this lovely ring since its listing on DBL. In the discussion, she pointed out that I kept comparing my options to this particular ring, that perhaps this ring could be THE ONE as it seems to call out to me the loudest. She hit the nail right on the head. It is not perfection but it is perfect for me and I'm very sure, for my future Mrs.

Just to complete the thread, here's probably the best pic I got of the ring before the proposal. Wish me luck!
5.gif

DF-318x.JPG

DiamondFlame

Brilliant_Rock
Blimey, clicked on the wrong pic. Here''s the best imo...

DF-314xx4.JPG

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the additional phots. Hope your weekend get away goes great!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the cut. Best wishes for a great weekend. Remember to post pics of the ring on her finger.

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Good luck with the proposal! I too own a Daussi Cushion and really love the cut :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results