shape
carat
color
clarity

The circle of life ..

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Also just had to add - he was so beautiful, and Max is too. Take care.

Kath.. thanks for just checking in.. hugs always appreciated :)

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hey Siamese3, just checking in to see how things are going? How is Max doing? I know it's probably way too soon but have you thought about getting Max another companion?

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Big hugs. I know the silence in your house is probably deafening right now. You did your best, and that cat knew it!

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Siamese3, just checking in to see how things are going? How is Max doing? I know it's probably way too soon but have you thought about getting Max another companion?

Actually, things are going okay. Sunday and Monday, Max seemed a bit "off" kind of "unsettled" where he would walk around a cry, and talk a bit. He wasn't really doing his normal routine. Yesterday and today were better. He seems to be settling back into his daily routine. We are doing ALOT of snuggling and playing and brushing..... My DH and I have talked about the fact that Max seems to be such a happy and social animal that he might need a companion. It's a bit early for me, I usually have to take a bit of time with it all. I do really want to rescue somebody though :) Thanks for checking in.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Big hugs. I know the silence in your house is probably deafening right now. You did your best, and that cat knew it!
Elliot, I just got a note from my Aunt who said exactly the same thing!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do really want to rescue somebody though :)

Ever since we lost the little black cat (he wasn't ours - we were supposed to find him a home, but he was so sick he never made it) in the back of my brain and soul I have been *looking* to fill that hole. I need to save one. I'll know it when I see him.

You are so kind to be giving Max extra snuggles and love. He's a lucky boy.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Ever since we lost the little black cat (he wasn't ours - we were supposed to find him a home, but he was so sick he never made it) in the back of my brain and soul I have been *looking* to fill that hole. I need to save one. I'll know it when I see him.

You are so kind to be giving Max extra snuggles and love. He's a lucky boy.

Oh CJ.. it is just so hard losing animals in any circumstance. I know that you will find the perfect "one" at the perfect time. I kind of believe many of our pets (if not all) are here to help teach us something in this life.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinking of you Siamese3. When you are ready to rescue another you will know it. Or he/she will find you and show you it is time. Sending you big (((hugs))).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results