clarity

The Christmas-themed Bling Photo Thread

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bored? At home? And needing some cheer?
Post your holiday rings right here!

Christmas-themed bling (and Chanukah too),
I want to see all the rings owned by you!

Red and green jewels, and rings posed with holly,
Anything festive to make us feel jolly!

Thanks in advance for joining the fun -
and Happy Holidays to everyone :)
CCA7C199-C96A-457A-B940-C4CA84BE47F4.jpeg 98638B18-D334-4EB7-8289-016FAE825DAD.jpeg

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Thank you @pearaffair I love the emerald too! I recently bought the pearls from @yssie who put in all the legwork to find these gorgeous pearls and I was lucky enough to buy them from her. They are white with pink iridescence and are originally bought from Pearl Paradise. I love the size and the fact I'll never be upgrading!
Thanks for starting this fun thread :)) I'm looking forward to seeing all of beautiful holiday bling! I love your bow too!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @pearaffair I love the emerald too! I recently bought the pearls from @yssie who put in all the legwork to find these gorgeous pearls and I was lucky enough to buy them from her. They are white with pink iridescence and are originally bought from Pearl Paradise. I love the size and the fact I'll never be upgrading!
Thanks for starting this fun thread :)) I'm looking forward to seeing all of beautiful holiday bling! I love your bow too!

Hehe thanks. Those are old photos; I’ve since sold the bow- but I’m going to use this thread to motivate and inspire me to take some new pics!

May I ask the size and quality of your pearl earrings? They’re gorgeous and I’m maybe thinking of something similar.

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock

CCA7C199-C96A-457A-B940-C4CA84BE47F4.jpeg 98638B18-D334-4EB7-8289-016FAE825DAD.jpeg

LOVE LOVE LOVE this thread! Thank you for starting it, I’ll have to take a look around and see what I can add.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@bling_dream19 can you tell me about the pearls?

They are 9.23 mm round natural white Hanadama pearls with strong pink overtone from Pearl Paradise! I absolutely love them and I love wearing them! I hope you find the pearls of your dreams.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
i get confused about the PS rules alot
so i think can't show you mine

1. because it broke and needs repair
2. becsuse it cost $30 and is probably best described as fashion jewlery
3. at best dyed freshwater pearls

But you know when you have something kicking around like a favourite pair of slippers and you dont really appreate them till they wear out completly

i had this really long strand of very bright mid blue dyed freshwater pearls with long silver beads and dyed shell
i used to wear it when we went to Gary's family for Christmas or any other family events - it was my go-to
it was just easy
And it was so easy to wear and being long it never gave me a headache or felt heavy

when its restrung (one day) ill post it in show me your pearls - i have to find where i squirreled away all the pieces

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE LOVE LOVE this thread! Thank you for starting it, I’ll have to take a look around and see what I can add.

:D
You’re my kinda people.
I’m definitely being more christmassy and Chanukah-y this year. It cheers me up to have something festive to focus on. And I love bling pics. So yay!

Calling @mrs-b to add her many Christmas bling things to this thread!

Right?! Or maybe we can copy/paste/credit some of the pics she’s already posted...

They are 9.23 mm round natural white Hanadama pearls with strong pink overtone from Pearl Paradise! I absolutely love them and I love wearing them! I hope you find the pearls of your dreams.

Wow. They are gorgeous! I am trying to figure out the right size for me. I wonder if I could pull off 9mm with my little lobes. They look gorgeous on you- thanks for the info!

i get confused about the PS rules alot
so i think can't show you mine

1. because it broke and needs repair
2. becsuse it cost $30 and is probably best described as fashion jewlery
3. at best dyed freshwater pearls

But you know when you have something kicking around like a favourite pair of slippers and you dont really appreate them till they wear out completly

i had this really long strand of very bright mid blue dyed freshwater pearls with long silver beads and dyed shell
i used to wear it when we went to Gary's family for Christmas or any other family events - it was my go-to
it was just easy
And it was so easy to wear and being long it never gave me a headache or felt heavy

when its restrung (one day) ill post it in show me your pearls - i have to find where i squirreled away all the pieces

Wah rules. I have two costume jewellery rings (red and green!) that are soooooo Christmas-y but yes I suppose we better follow the rules. Although my red ring many people have mistaken for real and it is fabulous!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
:D
You’re my kinda people.
I’m definitely being more christmassy and Chanukah-y this year. It cheers me up to have something festive to focus on. And I love bling pics. So yay!

Right?! Or maybe we can copy/paste/credit some of the pics she’s already posted...

Wow. They are gorgeous! I am trying to figure out the right size for me. I wonder if I could pull off 9mm with my little lobes. They look gorgeous on you- thanks for the info!

Wah rules. I have two costume jewellery rings (red and green!) that are soooooo Christmas-y but yes I suppose we better follow the rules. Although my red ring many people have mistaken for real and it is fabulous!

ok i sneak it in
this is the braclete i never wore
the necklase was rope length
ive found someone up north from the internet to do the restringing i thought as a test before i send mum's pearls away (and my multitude of restringing projects)
its very bright = Christmasy 20201108_192631.jpg :mrgreen2:

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ok i sneak it in
ive found someone up north from the internet to do the restringing i thought as a test before i send mum's pearls away (and my multitude of restringing projects)

The pearls almost remind me of Christmas ornament balls that go on the tree :)

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have my tree up already so here's my set with a ginger jar ornament..

IMG_20201105_0129506.jpg

And just my engagement ring..

IMG_20201105_0154474.jpg

Omg that second photo!! Would love to see your ring under my tree haha

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
My new Dorothy red garnet ring! I can't wait to wear this for Christmas! 20201106_113925.jpg 20200428_082217.jpg
And my emerald ring! Hmm and probably my new birthday pearls 20200924_105514.jpg
Merry Christmas to all! And happy days :))

Ohhhhhh...love them all, but gosh that red garnet catches my eye!!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
ok i sneak it in

Very pretty! Glad you posted them!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock

Love your poem and your jewelry!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The pearls almost remind me of Christmas ornament balls that go on the tree :)

@Daisys and Diamonds its not too difficult to restring yourself. I’ve learnt how to do it. You need a few tools but they aren’t very expensive. I restrung my amethyst bead necklace and put little opal beads in as some beads got broken when it crashed to the concrete making it too short plus others I’ve done A50C66C2-E472-4A05-9487-E82506DB6455.jpeg B5C8F93D-043F-40C5-8FD7-922C9A0F5878.jpeg 614FBD2E-A006-408F-B69C-60BBBC31FBD1.jpeg AND I put a pendant in the middle

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Daisys and Diamonds its not too difficult to restring yourself. I’ve learnt how to do it. You need a few tools but they aren’t very expensive. I restrung my amethyst bead necklace and put little opal beads in as some beads got broken when it crashed to the concrete making it too short plus others I’ve done A50C66C2-E472-4A05-9487-E82506DB6455.jpeg B5C8F93D-043F-40C5-8FD7-922C9A0F5878.jpeg 614FBD2E-A006-408F-B69C-60BBBC31FBD1.jpeg AND I put a pendant in the middle

you have done an excellently job, they look wonderful

ive desided will one day I'll have a go at making a tin cup necklases first
Coming from a long line of land lovere I've never been good with knots

but yes, $30 dyed pearls on their 2nd time around would be a good place to start learning to knot

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
These are my two Christmas studs. It’s hard to photograph but here are my diamond snowflake and ruby halo studs..
BD97AEA5-91AA-45FA-8D34-CFADFCCCD517.jpeg

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are my two Christmas studs. It’s hard to photograph but here are my diamond snowflake and ruby halo studs..
BD97AEA5-91AA-45FA-8D34-CFADFCCCD517.jpeg

I love all your studs!! But the Xmas ones are super- they work for Xmas but could also actually be worn all year round!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love all your studs!! But the Xmas ones are super- they work for Xmas but could also actually be worn all year round!

Thank you @pearaffair! I only wear them at Christmas time. You’re right...I should at least wear them in the winter..

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@pearaffair, did I buy your bow ring? I looked at that pic and thought, that looks lust like my ring. I know I bought it from someone here but I couldn’t remember who. I also bought a little gold band with 5 diamonds and I wear them together very often. I love love love that ring and have been so glad to have it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results