shape
carat
color
clarity

The Bachelorette (tv show) may contan spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2008 10:16:13 PM
Author: meresal
Ok, Diamondfan... how bout this... we make predictions about what the surprise reveal is during the post show? (without using names, of course) will that work?
2.gif
Aw, I was just going to post about something from the post-show because I was excited but it didn''t have to do with Deana, but now I guess I shouldn''t even do that since that might be the surprise?

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I think that both of them have put on a "little" weight... However, I think that they are going to announce that they are moving in together.

I have also just had a revelation... I can't wait to tell everyone what I think and if it comes true!! Diamondfan, I'm with you now, I just don't want to hold it in...

ETA: Eloping?!?! I didn't even think about that!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
please tell me yall are caught up!! i''m begging. we NEED to discus!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i totally thought about an elopement announcement. i mean they''re in the bahamas!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
They''ll be caught up to the end of the finale, when the clock on here says 11.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2008 10:31:38 PM
Author: meresal
They''ll be caught up to the end of the finale, when the clock on here says 11.
boo.
11.gif

nclrgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I am SO HAPPY that she chose who she did!!!!!

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
It is SOOOO painful to not watch this finale - still no TV!! I didn''t even look at any of your posts yet...I think I saw the one about them both putting on weight at the top of the page. That''s not too big of a hint...must be strong...must not look at spoilers...
19.gif

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
at the risk of sounding like an impatient 2 year old, can we talk yet, can we talk yet can we talk yet????

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2008 10:57:15 PM
Author: Sabine
at the risk of sounding like an impatient 2 year old, can we talk yet, can we talk yet can we talk yet????
that''s what i''m screamin''
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can we spill???
3.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2008 10:58:26 PM
Author: Skippy123
Can we spill???
3.gif
it''s officially 11 on the ps clock!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Oh this is such torture! Even once we all spill, I don''t know if I can take it because my reaction is so much different after seeing the post show!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2008 11:01:31 PM
Author: jcrow

Date: 7/7/2008 10:58:26 PM
Can we spill???
3.gif
it's officially 11 on the ps clock!
YAY, Jcrow! hehe Okay, I am a little bummed, I can't believe she did that too him. Poor guys.
15.gif

Gosh, what he is saying on the post show is so sad. His big brown puppy dog eyes.
39.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i''m SUPER bummed. boo.
39.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2008 11:02:28 PM
Oh this is such torture! Even once we all spill, I don''t know if I can take it because my reaction is so much different after seeing the post show!
crap, lol, I haven''t seen the post show. I am watching it now but post away. hehe

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i mean seriously! he was nearly pucking. pucking.
6.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2008 11:03:18 PM
Date: 7/7/2008 11:02:28 PM

crap, lol, I haven''t seen the post show. I am watching it now but post away. hehe
i am too. that couple just left (who where they??) but it''s cool. post :)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those sad puppy eyes on the post show really got me. Maybe he could be the next bachelor. In the car, did you guys catch what he said. Well the only thing I can count on..... I really felt for him.
39.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2008 11:06:50 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Those sad puppy eyes on the post show really got me. Maybe he could be the next bachelor. In the car, did you guys catch what he said. Well the only thing I can count on..... I really felt for him.
39.gif
I know, it was so sad. I think he should be the next bachelor!! He is adorable!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2008 11:06:50 PM
Author: Kaleigh
39.gif

i know!! a second time a girl left him for another guy. so so sad.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
The other couple was the bachelor from this past season and his FI. I watched that too! I have to admit, I had been believing the rumors that they were on the rocks, but after seeing them together, they actually look like they have a healthy relationship and are taking it slow.

What I was going to say though, was that Deana''s choice didn''t really make sense to me until something she said on the post show. She said that she learned that she didn''t really know herself as much as she thought. She had this list of things that she "wanted" in her partner, and she found men who filled that list, but it just didn''t FEEL like what she felt for who she picked. That part really made sense to me, because no matter how much you analyze what you think you want, you have to follow your heart, and looking back now, I can see how her choice made her grow rather than just being what she thought she wanted.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
and you know? i feel like the show tricked us. everything seemed to be edited just so, so that it seemed that jason was the one.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2008 11:12:00 PM
Author: jcrow
and you know? i feel like the show tricked us. everything seemed to be edited just so, so that it seemed that jason was the one.
you are right! It is so so sad to see his face.
39.gif
eta: I agree Sabine, it is painful to watch!!!!

That is cute all the girls yelled "we love you Jason!"

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
It was really almost painful to watch.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2008 11:17:55 PM
It was really almost painful to watch.
very painful.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
just heard the big announcement. not big.
haha.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It was painful. Jason is a great guy. I thought about him being the Bachelor but doubt he would agree to leave his son again for that length of time.

Jesse is a puppy who reminds me of Jeff Spicoli. They seem happy and giddy and I get why she reevaluated things, she thought she knew what she wanted but came to see all her thoughts about the perfect guy went out the window. I think Jason is a doll, and I even thought Jeremy was handsome and nice, but obviously her heart went pitter pat for Jesse.

I LOVE Shayne and Matt, but her body language did NOT make it look like she is into him still. He still seems smitten though.

nclrgirl

Brilliant_Rock
But did you girls see how happy she looked with Jesse!? I too feel bad for Jason, but better the heartbreak now than pretending and another divorce in his future!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2008 11:25:12 PM
Author: nclrgirl
But did you girls see how happy she looked with Jesse!? I too feel bad for Jason, but better the heartbreak now than pretending and another divorce in his future!
yeh i got the happiness in the end - as in the post show. i do still feel like they steered the show in jason''s favor only to have the shock of jesse being the one.

maybe it''s to have a jason following for the future of him as a bachelor?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results