shape
carat
color
clarity

The April LIW small talk thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2009 8:19:34 AM
Author: Bia
Elle! Girl, my apologies. I knocked out last night way too early...
24.gif

I hope you forgot, and you weren't waiting for me, because otherwise I'm going to feel so bad.
39.gif
I jumped on around 10:15, and you weren't there, so I jumped back off and went to bed. No harm done!

I was EXHAUSTED. I crashed so hard after exercising. I felt like I had narcolepsy!
37.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2009 8:27:25 AM
Author: elledizzy5

Date: 4/28/2009 8:19:34 AM
Elle! Girl, my apologies. I knocked out last night way too early...
24.gif

I hope you forgot, and you weren''t waiting for me, because otherwise I''m going to feel so bad.
39.gif
I jumped on around 10:15, and you weren''t there, so I jumped back off and went to bed. No harm done!

I was EXHAUSTED. I crashed so hard after exercising. I felt like I had narcolepsy!
37.gif
I know, I went running after work with FI and I got back, ate a sandwich, and literally passed out watching Coming to America. FI said he tried to wake me up to change but that I was dead. I think it''s the heat.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2009 9:28:06 AM
I know, I went running after work with FI and I got back, ate a sandwich, and literally passed out watching Coming to America. FI said he tried to wake me up to change but that I was dead. I think it''s the heat.
Maybe? I don''t know what it is, but I thought you are supposed to be refreshed after exercise. I crash. HARD! I feel like there is something wrong with me.

I am hungry this morning, and I don''t want to hit up the vending machine at work, but I fear I have no other choice.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2009 9:44:17 AM

Date: 4/28/2009 9:28:06 AM
Maybe? I don''t know what it is, but I thought you are supposed to be refreshed after exercise. I crash. HARD! I feel like there is something wrong with me.

I am hungry this morning, and I don''t want to hit up the vending machine at work, but I fear I have no other choice.
I only feel ''refreshed'' when I work out in the morning, and I am too lazy to do that lately. When I get home from work, I have to really motivate myself to exercise, and afterwards, although I feel accomplished, I am usually beat. There is nothing wrong with you babe.
2.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2009 10:01:06 AM
I only feel 'refreshed' when I work out in the morning, and I am too lazy to do that lately. When I get home from work, I have to really motivate myself to exercise, and afterwards, although I feel accomplished, I am usually beat. There is nothing wrong with you babe.
2.gif
Other than that I'm clearly a hypochondriac.
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif

41.gif

Crap. It's going to be a long day.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
What the heck, LsIW? Where is everyone?
33.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
I''ve embedded myself in a brick wall.

normally i don''t hit it until thursday night/friday morning, but this week, EVERY NIGHT we have had plans. and none of them included going to bed at 7:30 am
38.gif

although i did make kick ass baked beans last night
16.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Morning. I''m here! Just not much going on, other than a dreaded paper that is due in a few weeks.
39.gif

Chilly morning here in NY...how about around your way?

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yummy, Yummy Jcar!
18.gif

I''m SO ready for this week to be over. I''m back working full time since school is done, and MAN is my job boring!
20.gif

It''s chilly here too, Bia. About 50 out right now, I didn''t wear a jacket this morning, and maybe I should have.

How much of a dent have you put in that paper? Or are you a genius procrastinator like me?
11.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
elle where are you again?
its sunny looking out now...but it was a torrential down pour last night. i hobbled from the store to my car (not far) and was soaked by the time i got in. FUN TIMES.

eric did buy me a mini rose plant though. so at least that made up for the fact that i smelt like a wet dog by the time i got home

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/29/2009 9:54:25 AM
Yummy, Yummy Jcar!
18.gif

I''m SO ready for this week to be over. I''m back working full time since school is done, and MAN is my job boring!
20.gif

It''s chilly here too, Bia. About 50 out right now, I didn''t wear a jacket this morning, and maybe I should have.

How much of a dent have you put in that paper? Or are you a genius procrastinator like me?
11.gif
Genius, I tell you! I amaze myself with the stuff I manage to pull out of my hat at the very last minute!
3.gif

PS--My job is boring too, why do you think I stay on here, all damn day?

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jcar, I am in Michigan. We got rain yesterday, and it was windy and cold. Blah. LOL about smelling like a wet dog. Lovely!
3.gif

Bia, I am the same way. I wrote my 20 pg medical sociology paper the day before it was due and got A+ "You went well beyond expectations" comment. Hardly! Yes...PS is a savior at work. I don''t know what I''d do if they ever blocked it!
23.gif
39.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
procrastinating is just a way to help ideas flow out of ones head. fast. at 3 am.
9.gif

my favorite way was with coffee in one hand and a tequila sunrise in the other. *sigh* i miss college.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
No one feels like small talk today???

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/29/2009 12:36:05 PM
Who needs small talk when I have brick breaker on my Blackberry?
11.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/29/2009 12:39:00 PM

11.gif
I do too, but I wouldn't ditch you for BB when I know you're bored at work!
11.gif
29.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/29/2009 12:43:48 PM

Date: 4/29/2009 12:39:00 PM

11.gif
I do too, but I wouldn''t ditch you for BB when I know you''re bored at work!
11.gif
29.gif
Hey! I chimed in almost instantly! I can multi-task!
41.gif

I don''t have much to small talk! I''m just counting down the hours until FF takes the diamond with him to the jeweler tomorrow and likely makes a setting purchase. I know once he gets that ring made, he won''t be able to wait long.
27.gif

What else?

I have my cardio kick boxing class tonight at 6.
I''m currently debating what to eat for lunch. Panera, maybe?
I''m mind-numbingly bored right now
I am looking in to joining a gym, instead of paying to take classes all the time, that way classes are free!
I made Dean''s List this semester!
36.gif

And... I think that''s all I''ve got.

YOUR TURN!
3.gif

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
HEY i finally made my thread for my settting!!! wooooo hooooo

BTW I am also a major procrastinator.... AND I love brickbreaker on my OLD blackberry that I can''t afford anymore...
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/29/2009 1:05:20 PM
Author: IloveAsschers13
HEY i finally made my thread for my settting!!! wooooo hooooo

BTW I am also a major procrastinator.... AND I love brickbreaker on my OLD blackberry that I can''t afford anymore...
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
Gorgeous setting, ILA! I just went over to check it out! It looks gorgeous on your hand. Can''t wait to see it with your stone!!

Brickbreaker and Tetris are the best games ever!

I just bought my Black (PINK!) Berry. I <3 it!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/29/2009 12:47:42 PM
Hey! I chimed in almost instantly! I can multi-task!
41.gif

I don''t have much to small talk! I''m just counting down the hours until FF takes the diamond with him to the jeweler tomorrow and likely makes a setting purchase. I know once he gets that ring made, he won''t be able to wait long.
27.gif

What else?

I have my cardio kick boxing class tonight at 6.
I''m currently debating what to eat for lunch. Panera, maybe?
I''m mind-numbingly bored right now
I am looking in to joining a gym, instead of paying to take classes all the time, that way classes are free!
I made Dean''s List this semester!
36.gif

And... I think that''s all I''ve got.

YOUR TURN!
3.gif
hehehe. You''re so cute.

Okay, let''s see...

-I am eating a turkey sandwich on whole wheat and feeling very healthy right now
-I am going running with FI when I get home from work today, and did 30DS last night. Level 2! Which I couldn''t finish. My arms are killing me btw.
-I am looking at bathing suits online, wondering if I should buy one to inspire me to step it up.
-I am looking to cancel my gym membership since I never go and am wasting money each month.
-I''m even more bored than you, if you can believe it.
-I am congratulating you one making the Dean''s List! You smarty pants you!!!
2.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
ooh. i wanna play.
first off, no brick breaker on my phone (verizon omnia), but i do have solitare, and snakes and ladders!

for today, i have
4-1230- job #1
1230-145pm - pick up pooch and drop off at parents house
9.gif

2pm-6pm - job #2
6pm-8pm - dinner at E''s cousin
8pm-9pm - home, laundry, shower, bed.
yuck,my day is lame!
no wonder i am so tired.

Elle - if your classes cost less than the gym membership, i wouldn''t join a gym.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
elle when are you graduating?

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
I just got back from being out of town and now I have to go out of town for work until Friday!
39.gif
I just want to stay home and snuggle with my kitties and K.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I've taken a few "mandatory" vacation days this month. Monday and yesterday were the last 2 days left. Now I have no vacation days left. BOO
15.gif
But at least I have a job. Unlike S, who lost his (after 9.5 years) at the beginning of April
39.gif
20.gif
29.gif
Life could be better.....(guess it could be worse too)

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
eww, i''m sorry LP
7.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Oh man, Dream. Your BF lost his job? That really stinks. Sorry to hear this
38.gif

LP:
14.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jcar - The classes are about 45-50 bucks for 6 weeks. The gym is about 35 month. I KNOW people are notorious for not using their gym memberships, but it seems smarter, doesnt it?? Say hi to the pooch for me!
3.gif

DG - Graduation is the end of June. Blah! So close yet so far. Sorry about S losing his job! That seriously sucks!

LP - Blah that is no fun. I hate travelling for work.

I got Panera for lunch. YUMMY!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/29/2009 1:51:07 PM
Oh man, Dream. Your BF lost his job? That really stinks. Sorry to hear this
38.gif
Yep. One of our MANY problems at the moment. But on the other hand, he was wanting a better job anyway. But it would have been nice to get one while still at the other job. You know? Poor thing even said he feels like he has a dark cloud hovering over him at the moment with everything going on...
14.gif

We think what happened was while he was visiting his Grandma after her stroke for 2 weeks, they probably decided they could manage without him just fine. Because he was only back for about a week when it happened. He figured it wouldn''t happen to him as they have laid off other people and he took on more responsibilities (these past couple of years). He told them, this isn''t a good time because of whats going on with my Grandma, but they didn''t care. SO anyway...

Grandma is now in a nursing home with very little improvement at all....
15.gif
It''s just awful.

I''m trying to get a Dr. appointment to look at this freckle on my leg that doesn''t look "right" at all to me
20.gif
(hope its not too serious. I''m worried about it) along with a new problem I seem to have with my right elbow. I think it''s from my desk at work and I''m looking into changing the setup here... I had to WAIT until May to go to the Dr. because of an insurance switch...
14.gif

When it rains, it pours I guess.
20.gif
14.gif
2009 $ucks thus far. lol That''s the update on me...

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/29/2009 1:47:17 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
I''ve taken a few ''mandatory'' vacation days this month. Monday and yesterday were the last 2 days left. Now I have no vacation days left. BOO
15.gif
But at least I have a job. Unlike S, who lost his (after 9.5 years) at the beginning of April
39.gif
20.gif
29.gif
Life could be better.....(guess it could be worse too)
Sorry to hear about your bf''s job, DG. Has he been able to find anything else in the meantime?

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/29/2009 2:07:11 PM
DG - Graduation is the end of June. Blah! So close yet so far. Sorry about S losing his job! That seriously sucks!
Oh wow! I thought it was in May. Well it''s almost over....
2.gif

Yeah, it''s HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!
32.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results