shape
carat
color
clarity

The April LIW small talk thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hola, LP!

Sounds like good news is pouring in all around LIW today.

Have fun in LA!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww, my one year PS anniversary is today! Yay!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
WOOHOO!!! Congrats Elley!
36.gif
36.gif

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/25/2009 2:35:59 PM
Author: elledizzy5
Awww, my one year PS anniversary is today! Yay!

Nice nice! Happy anniversary
1.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay Elle for BF going to the jewelry store AND congrats on reaching your PS anniversary.

Yay LP!!! Tell that K he''d better get on it!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Princesss!!!!!!!!!!!!Where are those pics?????

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Ummm, non-existant. I have to wait until I actually do my hair to show pictures as it''s super short so when not styled it looks....crazy. To put it politely. And I forgot yesterday because I went to the park.

Okay, I need serious help. The "Dream Dress" thread has uncovered the bridal monster in me, and I''m in loooooooooooove with a million dresses. Now tastes change and we''re still years away from a wedding....but oh my God. My new plan in life is to lose 2349742709530 pounds so that I can become a wedding dress model and get paid to wear these gorgeous dresses.

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
well- I haven't posted lately.

I don't really play WoW or have time, so I didn't have much to contribute.

side news: WE BOUGHT MY ENGAGEMENT RING SETTING TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT! It's from Bailey, Banks, and Biddle... We got it on sale since they are going out of business, and I have never put on a ring and just *swooned* so fast. I asked the admin if I can post it because the middle stone is still a CZ because we have to buy the diamond (in august) so I'm not sure if I should post it or not... I think I might in here... what do you ladies think?

Princess- I want to see your haircut! I am to scared to ever do it, but I always think people who have short hair are so courageous!

Elle- Happy PS year anniversary... Mine is tomorrow!!!!

ETA- sorry I didn't say hey to everyone- I only answered to this page, since I missed so much.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/26/2009 10:00:54 PM
Author: IloveAsschers13
well- I haven't posted lately.

I don't really play WoW or have time, so I didn't have much to contribute.

side news: WE BOUGHT MY ENGAGEMENT RING SETTING TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT! It's from Bailey, Banks, and Biddle... We got it on sale since they are going out of business, and I have never put on a ring and just *swooned* so fast. I asked the admin if I can post it because the middle stone is still a CZ because we have to buy the diamond (in august) so I'm not sure if I should post it or not... I think I might in here... what do you ladies think?

Princess- I want to see your haircut! I am to scared to ever do it, but I always think people who have short hair are so courageous!

Elle- Happy PS year anniversary... Mine is tomorrow!!!!

ETA- sorry I didn't say hey to everyone- I only answered to this page, since I missed so much.
ILA! That's awesome that you bought your setting! How exciting!!
36.gif

When I was in high school, I used to go to the mall with friends, and we'd wander around Bailey, Banks, and Biddle looking at rings, saying 'That one will be my future engagement ring!" Now that BBB is closed though.
39.gif

Happy PS Anny!!!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/26/2009 2:12:32 PM
Author: princesss
Ummm, non-existant. I have to wait until I actually do my hair to show pictures as it''s super short so when not styled it looks....crazy. To put it politely. And I forgot yesterday because I went to the park.

Okay, I need serious help. The ''Dream Dress'' thread has uncovered the bridal monster in me, and I''m in loooooooooooove with a million dresses. Now tastes change and we''re still years away from a wedding....but oh my God. My new plan in life is to lose 2349742709530 pounds so that I can become a wedding dress model and get paid to wear these gorgeous dresses.
Bwahahah! I know, those models sometimes look impossibly thin!

Wedding dress model would be an AWESOME job. They''d probably put some big fat diamond bling on you, too.
30.gif

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
ILA, Happy PS Anniversary, and congrats on buying the setting!!
9.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
What a weekend for proposals!

What''s up ladies? Did you all enjoy the amazing weather this past weekend??? I know I did.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/27/2009 10:07:49 AM
Author: Bia

What''s up ladies? Did you all enjoy the amazing weather this past weekend??? I know I did.
Ummm... it was awesome. Best weekend in a long time.

Do anything fun this weekend, Bia?

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/27/2009 10:11:41 AM

Date: 4/27/2009 10:07:49 AM

Ummm... it was awesome. Best weekend in a long time.

Do anything fun this weekend, Bia?
I did, I did.
10.gif

Got out of class early on Saturday and then FI and I went to our spot to take puppy for a long walk. We stopped to get dinner and then just hung out outside with some wine and some of our neighbors, drinking and talking. Yesterday we went to our nephew''s 1 yr-old birthday party. It was sooooo hot in that room. So we spent a lot of it outdoors with the kids.

I''m so happy that the summer-time weather is here, I have to tell you. And even though I''m a winter baby, and tend to like fall/winter, I just about had it this year. Is that a sign that I''m getting old, I wonder?
33.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/27/2009 10:24:50 AM
I did, I did.
10.gif

Got out of class early on Saturday and then FI and I went to our spot to take puppy for a long walk. We stopped to get dinner and then just hung out outside with some wine and some of our neighbors, drinking and talking. Yesterday we went to our nephew''s 1 yr-old birthday party. It was sooooo hot in that room. So we spent a lot of it outdoors with the kids.

I''m so happy that the summer-time weather is here, I have to tell you. And even though I''m a winter baby, and tend to like fall/winter, I just about had it this year. Is that a sign that I''m getting old, I wonder?
33.gif
Awww... man I''m dying for a puppy to walk. Dogs are so much fun!

Hmm.. I''m not sure about that as a sign of getting older. The older I get, the more I like winter. I can''t tolerate heat very well. I like the weather to be in the 60s to low 70s. The 80s were nice, but I get uncomfortably hot easily. I think I''m getting old.
14.gif

Did you play your warlock at all? Or was it too nice to be on the computer? I didn''t get on WoW at all this weekend, just wanted to be outside!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/27/2009 10:51:52 AM

Hmm.. I''m not sure about that as a sign of getting older. The older I get, the more I like winter. I can''t tolerate heat very well. I like the weather to be in the 60s to low 70s. The 80s were nice, but I get uncomfortably hot easily. I think I''m getting old.
14.gif

Did you play your warlock at all? Or was it too nice to be on the computer? I didn''t get on WoW at all this weekend, just wanted to be outside!
Yea, I didn''t spend any time on the computer other than checking email.

I''m going to play tonight to try and level up, but since you can''t really use Xylena then we can wait for LP next week. Or you can pal around with me while I get better LOL.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/27/2009 11:24:27 AM
Yea, I didn''t spend any time on the computer other than checking email.

I''m going to play tonight to try and level up, but since you can''t really use Xylena then we can wait for LP next week. Or you can pal around with me while I get better LOL.

I''ll follow you around and throw snowballs at ya.
11.gif
2.gif
3.gif

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
so, Elle, which BBB did you go to? The one I got it at is closing! I''m going to post a pic of the side of it, because I''m still not sure about the front because of the CZ..

Princess- I think that some of those models don''t even make the dresses look pretty! I think the real women that post on here are WAY prettier in them- so just go try a bunch on haha

I just got out of class and it was SOOO hot in there, and so much nicer outside, so I feel you guys on the getting hot easily!

Here is a side view!

myrinnngggsssside.jpg

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/27/2009 12:11:39 PM
Author: IloveAsschers13
so, Elle, which BBB did you go to? The one I got it at is closing! I''m going to post a pic of the side of it, because I''m still not sure about the front because of the CZ..

Princess- I think that some of those models don''t even make the dresses look pretty! I think the real women that post on here are WAY prettier in them- so just go try a bunch on haha

I just got out of class and it was SOOO hot in there, and so much nicer outside, so I feel you guys on the getting hot easily!

Here is a side view!

Oooh!! Pretty!!!!
30.gif

I used to go to Twelve Oaks mall in Novi. The BBB there closed years ago. I think the Somerset one is still around though..?
33.gif

Which one did you go to?

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
the somerset one... but i just went shopping at twelve oaks yesterday ha

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
ILA, I love it! Can''t wait to see pics once your stone is in there.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
FF and I saw a Delorean right by our house yesterday. I LOVE Back to the Future and got so excited when I saw it!

OMFGADELOREANLOL.jpg

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
sweet car elle-

HAHAHAH we just gave our cats baths... they were not pleased!!!!! me and my BF were just giggling the whole time

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I have to share...

Last night BF and I were talking, and I asked him when he figured out we were "super cereal" (super serious).

"Weeks."
"I mean, the forever kind of serious."
"Weeks."
"How many weeks?"
"Well, I knew that I became a happier, better person before Valentine''s day, and that I wanted to keep you around as long as I could." (2 weeks)
"But how long until you knew this was a forever thing?"
"Ummm...early March."

HOLY COW. Under a month. It took me maybe 6-8 weeks, and I thought that was fast. He knew in under a MONTH that this was it. WE WERE 18!!!!

I''m so lucky. So freaking lucky. I don''t know how I found him, and I *know* I don''t deserve him, but wow.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
Oh princess I''m sure you deserve him! That''s amazing to hear from him though. How old are you now again? oh yeah, and when do you think you guys will get engaged- soon? I can''t keep everyone straight!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I''m almost 23 (next month) and he turns 23 in June. We''re still a few years away from engagement/marriage. Neither of us has been bitten by the bug, so we''re just kind of meandering towards marriage. It was just so crazy to hear him say that. (He did admit, though, that it took a LONG time for him to realize that ''forever'' and ''marriage'' were going to be the same thing, lol.)

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock

Me toooooo.

14.gif

Me toooooo. I don''t do heat. Like, upper seventies and I hardly want to be outside because I''m sweating standing still. Blah.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
You guys can borrow my dogs. The mulberry pollen count is 436 today. I am avoiding going outside.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
What is spring/summer? I''m still wearing a winter coat every DAMNED day!!!
29.gif
3.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/27/2009 7:15:48 PM
Author: sunnyd
What is spring/summer? I''m still wearing a winter coat every DAMNED day!!!
29.gif
3.gif

AND THAT, was what i was waiting for!! common sunnyd, it was sunny yesterday!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Elle! Girl, my apologies. I knocked out last night way too early...
24.gif

I hope you forgot, and you weren''t waiting for me, because otherwise I''m going to feel so bad.
39.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results