shape
carat
color
clarity

The All New Ladies-In-Waiting Club!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Queenofhearts

Rough_Rock
FF

Good for you girl. Congrats, and many blessings.

jennyt

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone!

I''ve been lurking for a while (shame on me!) and thought I would introduce myself. You can go ahead and add me to the list, although I''m not expecting a proposal anytime very soon. I''m pretty much ready whenever but am not stressing about it! Just wanted to say that I''ve been enjoying reading everyone''s stories! Good luck to everyone out there!!

Jenny

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
blueroses- Aww too bad.. I hate when you get all your hopes up.. Its impossible not to do though! I''m sure it will be soon though.. And.. I am a ring stalker too.. even though I already have mine! I saw one tonite on one of my customers that made my ring look teeeeny. A girl that I work with actually has one that makes mine look teeny too.. but she''s on vacation in FL so I don''t have to worry about her this week
emteeth.gif
. Thanks for the compliments on my bio. I love those first two dresses too. I just have a very busty MOH so the deep deep V necklines might not work out for her!! She is getting married in April though and thinks she may be preggo for my wedding.. is it bad that I almost hope she will be so we can get her a maternity dress and have all the other girls in the dresses I like?

Congrats Flyerfan - Your ring sounds gorgeous. Can;t wait to see it.

Welcome JennyT!!

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome, jennyt! I''ve added you to the list and I''ve started the new thread... so future responses, please direct to the NEW ladies-in-waiting thread here!!

Hope to hear from some newly-affianced NYE ladies on the new thread!!
9.gif

honeynut

Shiny_Rock
I am wondering if those of us who are In Waiting but are planning the wedding anyway should have our own thread. Perhaps we have all been too shy to come forward... I wonder how many of us there are!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results