shape
carat
color
clarity

The All New Ladies-In-Waiting Club!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5.gif

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
MS, FINALLY got a chance to check out your Knot profile... I
30.gif
those pink & black bm''s dresses!!! And your fgs/rb are going to be just DARLING!!!
36.gif

palmbaybabe

Shiny_Rock
here is another hand pic taken out by the pool. i hope it isn''t too big, i''m not very computer or digital camera literate

PC310168.JPG

palmbaybabe

Shiny_Rock
it worked! but yuck, i broke my nail just the other day!
one more hand pic, then i need to go shopping! be back later, (probably with a lot more pics)

PC310167.JPG

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
That''s such a nice proportion to your hand! And the YG is so flattering to your skin tone!
1.gif

PS, I hope you got to see the post on the last page "you" made...
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
AAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!! Wendy and Steve (aka PalmBayBabe!) what a wonderful, touching propopsal and couple of posts! I got the biggest smile on my face reading how he did it....and I think your ring is just BEAUTIFUL!!! NICE work, Steve, and Wendy, how wonderful to have a guy with such love, support, and great taste in bling!
2.gif
Congrats!!!

Alley, hang in there sweets. I second what Croi, GG, and others have said: if it''s only around one night a month, then I think that can be dealt with....I know it feels awful, but that''s 12 days out of 365, and you can just CLAIM them as your own and not make plans on the same night, period. And as much as people don''t change so much, they DO get older. This might have been the sort of thing my bf and I dealt with at 24 and 25, but it doesn''t really come up so much now six years later....just changing tastes and habits as you get older? But I wouldn''t throw in the towel just yet--but at the same time, follow your gut. (((hugs!!)))

Lovey and JenWill, I am SO excited to see both of your future rings! Lovey, I am waiting with bated breath to see Leon''s next masterpiece, and Jen, I can''t wait to hear the progress of the search....I know WF will do a great job for you. I saw a 4.6 carat sq. emerald yesterday at CostCo of all places. Honestly, the corners weren''t cut enough for me and though it was pretty it didn''t have that full concentric square asscher thing going on.....but at that size (and almost 46,000!!!!!) it was sure fun to look at as my dad and I rolled our cart back to the duraflames and beer!! (I had warned him that we had to walk by the jewelry. My mom is used to that from me, but I''ve recently lost all shame about gawking at bling with anyone.) This baby was an H VVS1 and looked really white. But it does make me sad how asscher/SE''s don''t look the same size at their carat weight as RBs and others do. Ah well.

Croi, I think you''re doing just great with the planning--he wouldn''t let you get this far for no reason, proposal or no. And Erin, I think that you might just take a page from Croi''s and other''s (Blue? Apple? I lose track) and just get the ball rolling on plans even w/o the engagement? I don''t know--I wouldn''t do it myself, but your boy has had that ring for SO long that it wouldn''t be so beyond the pale to just get things moving on your own, esp. after the big talk last month and the realization from him that this has been killing you and that it IS going to happen?

On that note, I don''t think I''ve told you ladies this story, but you''ll appreciate it. My aunt back in the early ''60s was getting a bit long in the tooth for her day to be single. (I think she was like 26 or something. gulp.) Anyway, she bought a dress and booked a church. She still didn''t know who she was marrying--she was dating 3 boys and it would be one of them--but she knew she was getting married, gosh darn it, and just went ahead and made plans. And she DID! Not sure how she got my uncle to propose, or if he was just informed, but it worked and it happened!

And after over 8 years with MY BF, I almost want to do that myself. He is taking me on a real live "date" for NYE tonight. Some surprise restaurant with a 9pm seating, so I don''t know if we''ll do the countdown there. (Honestly, we usually end up on the couch drinking wine and watching tv, or sitting by the fire with my parents--they''re great friends with my BF and equally ready for the RING and frustrated and have lost all tact!! It''s not even hints anymore, it''s flat out " We''re fun, right? Do you want to be in this family or not? Aren''t we fun? Go get me more wine."

Caroline, welcome my dear. I think you need to trust your gut one way or the other. It could very well be right guy, wrong time. OR this awful tragedy will speed up your pace and bring you closer? My mom lost her mother at only 22 when she''d been with my dad less than 5 months. They got engaged around 6 weeks later--going through that loss together really clarified their priorities and sped up the relationship. Well, he was also shipping off to Korea for active duty (this was 1967), but had they not gone through that loss together, I''m not sure they''d have married when they did.

But LISTEN to your gut and your heart. There is a lot of time--you could wait to be engaged, or have a LONG engagement while you stick around and continue to care for your family while he gets his visa stuff in order to join you in Ireland? And I second what others have said about being together vs. long distance. My BF and I have done LD a lot over the years, but most notably the first 1 1/2 years of our relatinship. And it''s GREAT and amazing when you have a love that makes that work, but there is a real adjustment to the day-to-day when it''s not just holiday-best-self-time every time you''re together.

GG, I''m so sorry you had that experience with your friend--I recall seeing that back on the old thread. But you did the right thing, really. A friend of a friend married an absolute cretin a few years ago. And my friend and her husband really had a bad gut feeling from the get-go--he was rude, dumb, made racsist comments--but the bride, her friend, seemed so BLISSFULLY happy and so ready to be married. The day before the wedding the bride asked my friend/hubby for their honest opinions of him and they bit their tongues. They were so conflicted, but they just told her that they wanted her to be happy and that yes (through their teeth) they liked him. Well after the marriage, his true colors came out and he turned out to be a manipulative, abusive F*&head and became drug addicted. And keep in mind, she was a smarty MBA who was the breadwinner for them both. Luckily his family knew what an ass he was and they were on her side. She also left IMMEDIATELY the first time he ever hit her. But she also had dropped off the planet and not talked to anyone that whole year prior.....she was so ashamed and had not listened to her gut all along. And it has HAUNTED my friend and her hubby for trying to "do the right thing" by staying quiet b/c she just seemed so happy. Anyway, it did all work out. But asking for their opinion right before the wedding was a red flag and they regret SO much not just laying it all on the line. The upside is that the divorce becomes final just after the new year. Hope that wasn''t too confusing with the friend of friend stuff. I guess the lesson (from this, GG, or Croi) is that "speak now" is for real!! I''m grateful I''ve never had to stand up at a wedding where I didn''t really love the fiance of my friend.

OH, and on that note--my one close divorced friend is still friends with her ex. She offered him the rings back and he refused. So she made a gorgeous pendant with the stones!

Whew, that was long.

HAPPY 2005 to you all and I hope we all have happy news soon!!!

palmbaybabe

Shiny_Rock
GG & BR - Thanks so much. I just went back to read what "I" wrote (thanks GG) I have to agree aaaawwwww, Steve is such a sweetheart and wonderful man. I am forntunate to have found him. Even though I am officially off the list I''m addicted!!!! I don''t think that I will be able to leave you ladies. No, I know that I won''t leave, I will just have to hang around. ok, now I really have to get going.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
blue-- DO I SMELL A PROPOSAL???
6.gif

I wish that I could say I'd stayed friends with her so that she will have a support system when her marriage falls apart, five years and as many kids from now, I'm sure... but honestly, and this may make me a bad person, if she knocked on my door in the middle of the night with nowhere to go, I can't say as if I'd take her in. I am a very geniune person: I don't play games, I don't mince words, I mean what I say and I'm terribly loyal. What she did really hurt me to the core and I don't think I can ever forgive that.

My ex was an ass but if HE showed up on my doorstep homeless I'd let him crash on the couch for a weekend. He was a jerk and he didn't treat me very well but he wasn't malicious and he didn't betray my trust. My stepmom is a controlling witch and I don't like her much but I'd help her in her hour of need. My ex-friend, I'm afraid, has done irreparable damage. It makes me sick to think about it.
7.gif
I hope that in time, I am able to remember those events more mildly.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
oh gosh.. I just read what palmbaybabe''s fiance wrote and I started crying!! (I had a rough day at work so I''m a little emotional as it is!). And Palmbaybabe - Your ring is beautiful and you have a wonderful fiance! You''re a very lucky girl!

THanks for looking at my bio girls! I like the black and pink BM dresses too. I don''t have my HEART set on purple. I am actually considering just doing black as the inside of my reception venue is all RED. I don''t want to do red dresses.. but I don''t want it to clash either. I don''t know. Its a summer wedding, so I want it to be summery.. but I also want it to look classy. But then what to do with flowers? I just don''t know.. but I have lots of time to decide! I also want my neices to be able to wear either pink or lavendar flowergirl dresses. (Quinn likes the pink one, of course). Colors are confusing.

Alley - My fiance has done that to me before too. He gets really involved with like playing a videogame or something and it takes hours and hours longer than he says it will. I get really annoyed, and I remember one time we got in a fight over it.. but it really doesn''t happen all that often. It is a really bad feeling when it happens though.. it feels like he doesn''t care. But I have sort of learned not to count on him to be on time when he is with his friends. Its just what guys do. I bet you''ll feel better in a day or so.

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
MS, if you did black in the evening, it would still be okay with the summer season, and wouldn''t clash with the venue. I don''t think pink will work with that venue, I''d forgotten about that! Another option may be grey or silver? Or yellow maybe?
1.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
GG, I don''t think it makes you a bad person--in my friend''s case, her friend hadn''t damaged THEIR friendship, really just self-destructed. Your fomer best friend seriously fractured your trust and was destructive to your psyche and I''m not sure that kind of cruelty is readily forgivable. You''re not in the wrong! And by the way, I have meant to second what others have said--you are a rock star for holding our list together and I appreciate the hard work so much!

Yay GG
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MS, I will have to check out your profile. I think you will have a lot of flower options? I should find a way to post the ofoto link here: I was in a wedding where the dresses were a deep crimson and the flowers were amazing. I know you don''t want red dresses, but the richness of the hues I think could work with the red space and purple dresses? I will check out your page and see!!

Oh, I don''t know if we smell a proposal or not. I am pretty sure that if so, it will be a proposal w/o a ring, and that is FINE with me--and then we''d shop together, I guess? I hope so though--I''d love to be in the holiday total!

HAPPY New Year to all!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I took some notes so I can remember everything I want to say...

GG: I had a roomie like too, terrible guy...these are all signs of domestic violence, so hopefully your ex friend won''t be too ashamed to file for divorce the moment he first hits her. I would probably react the same as you. I did what I could and told her how I felt, but she chose to stay in the relationship so if anything happens to her, its her fault.

PBB: your fiance is so sweet and I love the proposal. Also when ring shopping today I saw a ring with tulip prongs...very pretty.

BR: You might not smell a proposal tonight, but I definitely do.

Now for my news...the ring shopping went really well. They didn''t have Kayla17s ritani, but we found another one that is kind of similar, but a cross between Kayla''s, the traditional endless love and Michael B if that makes sense. I can''t find any pics online so I will do my best to describe it. The band is pave, but starts a little thicker at the head and then tapers as it goes around to get really thin. It has a diamond bezel like the endless love, but the bezel is under the diamond, so it makes the diamond look a lot bigger (the one in the case was a 1.06, but looked more like a 1.5), oh the setting has 4 double claw prongs (I didn''t even notice until I looked at it under the microscope). There is a bunch more pave with three tiny round diamonds under the head of the ring (one near the band on each side, and then one in the middle)...I wish I had a picture. This could be the one. I didn''t realize how tiny these rings are...I''m so used to everyone''s pics on here with everything all blown up so that I can easily see the details, its so different in person...I wish I had better eye sight.

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, ladies, I appreciate the support. It was a terrible experience overall but I am trying to put it behind me.
1.gif

apple, your prospective ring sounds fabulous and I hope you get it if it''s what you want!! ...and so glad to have the second on blue''s potential proposal, I thought it sounded awfully suspicious but I think it''s even more likely now that I''m not the only one that thinks so!
28.gif

blue...GOOD LUCK TONIGHT!

We had big plans but he very suddenly came down with sick, so we''re mostly staying at home but will probably head out to Applebee''s around 10 or 11 for some drinks & appetizers and the countdown. I''d told him that if we went out and did something I had an extra special outfit to wear (I bought a corset,
31.gif
) and he wants to know what it is so he''s taking me out for a few hours, lol... Yeah, we''re such a bunch of party animals, lol!!!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
we had anew years eve party to go to.. but we came home now! (Its about 11pm!) We were bored and didn''t really know anyone (I knew no one.. he knew like.. a couple people). So.. here we are.

irishcaroline

Rough_Rock
happy new year everyone...its 5 15am here in ireland and im a bit drunk so gonna head to bed..hope you all had a fab nite...

xx
caz

irishcaroline

Rough_Rock
All: Thank you so much to everyone who replied to my post...you are a lot of help and i can approach things much more clearly now...i will keep you all updated on how things goes when he comes here on the 15th Jan.

Ally: hope things are looking up for you. :)

Caroline

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I''m home at 4:22am...took the BFs car and left him at the party he is still playing blackjack and our bowl game is at 10am! Go Aggies!

Anyway he loves the ring we saw today...I had told him to let me know if there is anything that he really likes b/c really its a decision for both of us. He has mentioned all night about how he wants to get it for me. He is so cute. He really likes it b/c its so different and no one else he knows has it and he said that he had seen a vitnage one like it that he had really liked.

I can''t believe that it is now 2005. I''m going to estimate my engagement timeframe to be between March-June 2005.

flyerfan

Rough_Rock
Cross me off the list. My BF proposed on Christmas Eve. I apologize for the delay, but we were having computer difficulties and then we were trying to get pictures of the ring before we responded but we could not get any close-ups to even show you what the ring looks like. So I decided to write even without pictures. We''ll keep trying to get a picture. He has a digital camera but I can''t get it to zoom in properly.

As for the proposal....we left his house and I knew he loaded a large gift in his car for me and when we got to my house we were only in the house a few minutes when he told me that he had to give me one of my presents now...but that I would have to lock my dog (Digby) up for a little while. I looked at him and was confused because the only times I lock Digby up in his room is when I have company over. Digby is a German Shepherd that I did not socialize properly and he does not like new people OR other animals...so I immediately thought he bought me a puppy. So, I put Digby in his dog room and my BF carries in a HUGE wrapped box with the lid propped up a bit, set it down, smiled and told me to open it, I asked if there was something live in there that was going to jump out at me and he just said to hurry and open it....I removed the lid, then started to unfold the inner flap when something hit my hand, which startled me a little, but then I looked and saw that it was a balloon, I opened the flaps, the balloon came out and I saw three roses and a ring box, he told me that he loved me and asked me to marry him. Even though I knew he was going to propose before "Christmas Day Night" I was still caught off guard. I seriously thought he bought me a puppy, which I would have loved, but I LOVE THE RING EVEN MORE :o)

As for the ring....it''s absolutely GORGEOUS!!! We had gone ring shopping for months and it was my favorite one that we saw. For a while I thought he had gotten it but then he told me that the Goldsmith never returned his call and that he refused to call them back and he proceeded to tell me on several different Saturdays that he had to go "Shopping", which meant he was going ring shopping...so I thought that he was still looking. He did throw me off. But, it was my favorite, which is a Simon G setting, all platinum, princess cut, G, S1, 1.01 ct and there are five small diamonds on each side set in the setting and hmmm...how to explain this..there is a small diamond on the "front" side and the "back" side of the ring. At the store they showed the ring in platinum with the "front" and "back" diamonds as yellow diamonds circled in yellow gold -- it just was not my preference so my BF found out that they could get it in all platinum and it''s STUNNING!!! As soon as I can get a picture I will post it.

Congratulations to everyone else...and have a very Happy New Year!!!

Thanks for letting me follow along with this. I will keep watching as I have lots of plans to make. We are planning to marry between June 2005 and September 2005. We are working on a date, but we are pretty sure that we''re going to have the ceremony and the reception at my parent''s house as they have a large property. My sister married that way and it was gorgeous. I am older than she was so I probably won''t have it as formal or extravagant but I still want it to be beautiful.

Thanks again - sorry for writing so much!

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
YAY congrats flyerfan!! That was such a sweet (and surprising!) way to propose and that ring just sounds amazing, so we''re definitely going to want photos asap!!
3.gif

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
gingerBcookie
goldengirl
cute330xigrl
1215n
LaurenThePartier
jenwill
denverkat
psuheather
twinkletoes
ootthibo
pokerface
blueroses
madarski
VAgal13
allycat0303
aeli
Morticia
icekid
LuvthatSparkle
Kberly
KimberJEB
kit0110
Queenofhearts
Dodger Gurl
honeynut
stacy11101
Erin
Dani
flyerfan
appletini
lovey
LittleOne
Shay
Croi
happysnowbunny
dancinbaby
AMALEEKEL
razza21
Binki
NoonersMom
kasih
blue824
kellypooh24
ammayernyc
SJS1234

So far in the PS pool, we have 6.5 proposals! :) [persistent, JCJD, Brocksgirl24, yanekie25, tlmd, palmbaybabe & flyerfan!]

...poised and ready with my strikeout command to take care of the NYE proposees!
2.gif

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Hey ladies, I believe at the end of the day I will start a new ladies-in-waiting thread... that''s the expiration of the PS Pool and I think it would be nice to have a new thread for the new year... plus this one''s at 41 pages and getting kinda cumbersome!
1.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Flyerfan: Congratulations!!! I love the proposal and the ring sounds gorgeous (I just checked his website...great rings)! I love the idea of the at home wedding, thats what I want to do!

GG: good idea for the new thread!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Flyerfan!!! Can''t wait to see the pics, it sounds GORGEOUS!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif

Well GG and Apple, I sure wish you two had been right....my parents and a girlfriend also were suspicious, but--no dice. It would have been a perfect opportunity, frankly, and it was a very cool scene-y restaurant with the whole big countdown and balloons falling from the ceiling and people yelling in stupid hats, etc....we ate incredible seafood and drank great champagne and--NADA. I''m sad. I kept trying to NOT have expectations going in to the evening, but how could I not? And then I was tired and bitchy and we bickered b/c it took us forever to get a cab, and I felt bad b/c the evening had been really nice and I was being a brat, but it''s so hard to not get totally deflated by this when I feel like we have had SO MANY opportunities. My mom thinks we should just get married and not be engaged at all
2.gif

I''m fine. I mean, he knows I''m frustrated and sad, but I just don''t know what to do anymore. We''ve now been talking about being at this critical juncture of "are we or aren''t we" for A YEAR. Since last New Year''s. And in earnest since March. I told him last night that he''s going to force me to do one of two things, neither of which I want--either 1) propose to him myself (which he doesn''t want and I REALLY don''t want b/c I would always wonder forever if he did or didn''t really want it or 2) leave him. (which NEITHER of us wants.) I know I just need to stop being hung up on this and just enjoy where we are with each other--I have a boyfriend who loves me, loves my family, takes care of me, makes me laugh, loves my dog....but I just don''t understand the hold-up to moving forward and we''re not getting any younger.

BLAH. And when the waiter said something about "my husband" last night when bf was away from the table, of course I didn''t correct him...but it was just like GOD, there it is. (And I was a terrible left hand stalker last night!!! There was a girl at the next table with a tulip prong set princess which I imagine was similar to PBB''s new one, except in WG or Plat instead. I even saw a GUY with both a wedding band and a blingy RHR. Which I pointed out to my BF and he thought I''d said right hand BLING instead of right hand RING so that may be a new one to coin? RHB?
3.gif

Whew. Ok. Vent over. I also am hung over and need coffee
10.gif
11.gif

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone and may all your teams triumph in bowl games!!!

GG, you''re right, this one is now even longer than the anxious thread...good idea!

As we start the new year--regardless of list status--I want to thank all you ladies for being a wonderful support network. It''s so nice to have this group of people who "get" it.
36.gif
36.gif

(vs. those who don''t: Just an example --my friend who thought last night was it made a comment about "couldn''t he have ''picked up'' a ring when he was in NY last week." And I had to watch myself to not be too condescending about how it was a bit harder than just going and "picking up" a ring on a whim!!! I was like, whew, thank god I don''t have to explain this stuff to everyone!)

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
p.s. MelissaSue, I LOVE your profile!!! So cool to see the progression of dress inspiration. You picked the PERFECT one which evokes all those things that grabbed you in the first place, and it is so in keeping with the style of your grandmother''s dress!! I''d also forgotten that your center stone was your G. Grandmother''s. How wonderful! And you are so lovely in your dress--it''s the perfect dress for you
1.gif

I really like those first two dresses--plum/eggplant color? The first one especially, though the lines on the 2nd are great too.

SO EXCITING!! (And you and your FI are a beautiful couple!)

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, blue.... I''m sorry, I was sure that was the perfect proposal setup!!
7.gif
I am so sorry to have forced you to think about it... does he understand why you were a little crabby getting a cab? Has he given a reason for the delay, financially or emotionally not ready or anything? Given you any sort of timeframe he''s working with? How frustrating.
38.gif

palmbaybabe

Shiny_Rock
FF - congratulations! will have to see the pics as soon as you can get them.

I''m still on vacation and floating on my own cloud it is so hard to keep up with what is going on with everybody! I am so jealous of everybody that gets to start making all the wedding plans now. We are going to have a long engagement, we don''t have a date yet but are looking at somewhere in 2007 or maybe even later but I hope not. we had discussed it and wanted to wait till my daughter graduates from high school. also the long distance thing is going on too, Steve is taking care of his dad (who will be 93 in Feb and boy is he feisty!!!!) so he won''t be moving up by me as long as he his taking care of his father. but that is ok, we found each other and to me at this time is the most important. I have a feeling that it will take me forever and a day to find the wedding dress I want - I want it white satin/silk, plain-no embelishments, tank straps, no train. I have found a couple of bridesmaids dresses that are the style I''m looking for so I can either have my mom make my dress or get married in one or the bridesmaid dresses that I like. What do you guys think about the dress being either a very light blue or very light pink? for all the friends fans out there, wasn''t phoebe''s dress a blue? or I might even like a silver color. I really like the idea of a blue or pink dress to just to be different, of course the real me would love to wear red and leopoard and go for the whole shock factor.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Blue: I''m sorry that he disappointed you. I too an very thankful for this support network. A lady at work (well lots of people at the office) knew I was looking at rings on Friday and she asked if I could have it when I came in to work next week...I couldn''t believe that. She obviously had no idea what a time consuming process this is, not to mention a romantic proposal is necessary too...it not like we are buying a pair of shoes and will just wear them home. My dad made a comment recently about I could ask me man to marry me, I responded with a big NO!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
PBB, I hope you keep floating on your new-fiancee cloud all 2005!!

GG, no worries--I was already thinking/hoping the same with or without others'' hunches. As far as his hold-ups go, I covered the long version waaaay back on the old thread (it''s so hard to keep track of everyone!!) but long story short, in March he had given himself a deadline of my 30th birthday. That came and went in JUNE. Over 6 months later, here we are. And we have the long distance thing which exacerbates the whole situation. It''s not a financial issue. Even emotionally, he says he is really ready to move forward and wants to marry me.....so.....???? I think it is just really facing the reality that he is GROWN UP and actually proposing is such a solid step in that direction. As I type I can hear him and my dad YELLING at the football game and I''m reminded how much a part of my family he already is, but I just want it to be official already. Even HE doesn''t know what his hold-up is and he''s tired of putting me through this and being in this rut of indecision. So we''ll just see. He is giong to be 32 in April, I''ll be 31 in June, and life is short. I''m in a much better place with all of this then when I first joined our anxious thread, b/c in my heart of hearts I still know it''s about WHEN and not IF. I know how we feel about each other and what our goals and intentions are. BUT.....the longer this goes on, this ENDLESS tunnel of when, when, if, ever?!?!? just really makes me hurt and feel like it is, in fact, NOT when, but IF. And on the other hand, it could just be a serious case of boy "duh"-ism.
14.gif

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Palm Bay Babe and flyerfan!!!!!
36.gif
I feel like I''ve missed so much in the past few days. I love love LOVE (that''s a lot of love ladies) that princess solitaire. So simple, elegant and blingy. Hugs to you both and I hope you both bring the excitement, love and fabulosity of being engaged to your special guys into each day of your marriage.

Oh Blue. I know. I felt the same way. Even though I know it won''t be too much longer, my BF and I were also at a glitzy new years celebration and I was thinking...wow...wouldn''t it be perfect if he proposed NOW! Although that didn''t happen, we did gush to our friends about wedding plans and reception sites so that was something new and wonderful (although I''m sure that our single friends were just nodding politely and secretly bored to death). lol. I did not realize that you and your BF are not in the same city (did I read that right?).

Appletini - congrats on your ring shopping!! So much fun!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

-lovey

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/31/2004 2:11:40 PM
Author: goldengirl
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5.gif
double that!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results