shape
carat
color
clarity

That One Perfect ER Style ...

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
Sure can! Click my name under my avatar & then click Threads & you‘ll find it. PS has gone into meltdown & won’t let me link this morning. The pear is in there too, but here are some pics:

LOVE it, and especially with the high polish band. It showcases that beautiful diamond perfectly!

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
My Diamond is on its third setting, so I don’t know if there is one setting to rule them all for me.
Right now I have a plain platinum six prong solitaire. This is really a first for me. In the past I’ve only ever used plain solitaires as temporary rings until I reset to something else.
I love the simplicity of this new setting so far! The best thing about a simple solitaire is it really matches every band. I always had to think if my band matched my ring when my Diamond was in the other settings.
I’ve kept the other rings in case I need a change. 913023

@ringbling, It's perfect! It looks so beautiful with your diamond band or I'm sure with any band. Solitaires are so versatile!

MeganShannon11

Shiny_Rock
@MeganShannon11, it looks great on your beautiful, young hands! You are one of the lucky ones because any style/size you choose will look gorgeous on you!

That is so sweet of you to say. I have pretty small hands and my left hand ring finger is a size 4.5, so I’m not sure what the biggest size round would be that I could pull off in a 3 stone. I don’t want massive but do want it to pop so maybe a 2.5 center with much smaller pear sides? Just dreaming for now but maybe for our 15th in a few years….

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
That is so sweet of you to say. I have pretty small hands and my left hand ring finger is a size 4.5, so I’m not sure what the biggest size round would be that I could pull off in a 3 stone. I don’t want massive but do want it to pop so maybe a 2.5 center with much smaller pear sides? Just dreaming for now but maybe for our 15th in a few years….
@MeganShannon11, with a size 4.5 finger, anything is going to look great! I'm really loving the idea of pear sides too!

Zocotiki

Rough_Rock

Hi @MamaBee! Beautiful rings! I was wondering if you could please tell me about your middle band! I'm looking for a ring just like it- a super thin diamond stacker, without exposed girdles, to use as a spacer. What is the width and height? And, where did you get it? Thank you!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Solitaire. I just love simple and timeless. Bands change all the time.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi @MamaBee! Beautiful rings! I was wondering if you could please tell me about your middle band! I'm looking for a ring just like it- a super thin diamond stacker, without exposed girdles, to use as a spacer. What is the width and height? And, where did you get it? Thank you!
Thank you @Zocotiki! It’s a really old band. There are really nice ones you can find on Etsy though! Look for a channel set..

Zocotiki

Rough_Rock
You're welcome @MamaBee! I searched on etsy, and found something similar. It's 1.8 mm wide. Do you happen to have an idea of around how many mm wide your band is? It's the exact look that I'm going for! Thanks!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
You're welcome @MamaBee! I searched on etsy, and found something similar. It's 1.8 mm wide. Do you happen to have an idea of around how many mm wide your band is? It's the exact look that I'm going for! Thanks!

@Zocotiki 1.8mm is thicker than that band. I have an 1.8 inch band..It is much thicker than the spacer. It’s actually with David Klass replacing a stone or I would do a side by side comparison. If I had to guess it would be 1.3-1.5mm. I don’t know when I’m getting it back..If you don’t get one before I get it back I’ll do a side by side comparison.

Zocotiki

Rough_Rock
@Zocotiki 1.8mm is thicker than that band. I have an 1.8 inch band..It is much thicker than the spacer. It’s actually with David Klass replacing a stone or I would do a side by side comparison. If I had to guess it would be 1.3-1.5mm. I don’t know when I’m getting it back..If you don’t get one before I get it back I’ll do a side by side comparison.

I'm not in a big rush to purchase. Thank you SO much for offering to do a side by side comparison when you get it back! I really appreciate it! :mrgreen2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm not in a big rush to purchase. Thank you SO much for offering to do a side by side comparison when you get it back! I really appreciate it! :mrgreen2:

No problem at all!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results