shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks to Quest Jewelers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

the other Jake

Shiny_Rock
I just wanted to say thanks to Hap, Pete, and all the folks over at Quest Jewelers. I recently purchased this engagement ring from WF and proposed to my now fiance with great success, but there was was one small problem- it was slightly too big. Having just gotten the ring, my fiance really didn''t want to part with it to have it sent back to WF to be sized, so we tried to find a local jeweler that we could trust. After doing some research on pricescope, we ended up making a 2 hour trek up to Northern VA to Quest Jewelers. Quest was very understanding and completed the work that day. My fiance has large knuckles so we had to come up with a creative solution. The people over at Quest recommended the horseshoe sizer (pictured below). It allows some give at the knuckle, but is smaller on the finger, and prevents spinning. The craftmanship and quality of their work is great and it couldn''t have turned out more perfect. If you are looking for a jeweler in the Northern VA area, I would highly recommend Quest.

DSC00722.JPG

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have heard the horseshoe sizers are very comfy. so glad you found Quest to help out.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay, kudos for quest!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results