shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks to Linda (long)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
I just have to say that I love Linda R. She was wonderful to deal with. In Jan I decided to get some studs but it seemed that everyone was low on inventory because of the xmas season. Anyways, I contacted her about some specs and she was very quick with her replies and even supplied photos. I even ended up going to the hospital because of appendicitis (which eventually cleared up so I went home with my appendix still in me). Anyways, I decided to pass on some stones but I still checked her inventory to see if she had what I needed.

Fast forward two months later. I found some stones on her website and emailed her around 2am. I couldn''t wait so I called her the next day (3 hour time difference) and she instantly knew who I was. She asked about my appendix and made sure I was fine!! How could she remember these things???? She just made this diamond buying experience just wonderful. I felt so comfortable to talk with her. Anyways, she sent photos, of the stones, of the setting options, of everything and anything. She also called me from home...remember I''m 3 hours behind NY but yet she''s still calling me from home!!

When I decided on some stones, she told me they would arrive by a 1030-1045 the next day and that I should call her to make sure everything was ok. For those of you have bought diamonds on the internet, what do you do? Do you open and then carry on with your day? Not I? I played with these stones, went outside, looked at them through the H&A viewer and about an hour has passed since I got them. I get a call, guess who? Linda of course! She knew they were delivered and wanted to make sure I was happy. She was just awesome! I did have a little issue with one of the settings but she took care of that.

One of my settings was a little crooked. I felt weird complaining about this, but she assured me that if I wasn''t 100% happy, return it and they''ll fix it. She instructed me on how to send it back and told me that I would be reimbursed for the shipping. So I mailed it out on friday and got them back on thursday the next week. She even put the check for the shipping in the box (which I totally forgot about). That friday she kept in touch with me and we talked a little. I told her briefly that I was going to Tahoe with my two little nephews (Kyle and Ethan) and how we were going to hit the slopes. On monday, I called to see if she got my package and the first thing she said to me was "How was Kyle and Ethan?" Like how did you remember that???? I think I mentioned their names once to you!!!! For her to remember these little things about me tells me she''s just a wonderful person!
appl.gif

Linda is absolutely great. We''re planning on seeing eachother in April. I can''t wait to see her. Thank you LINDA!!!
appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
oh did you guys want pics of my earrings??? scroll down to the martini setting.

showmetheringforum

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results