shape
carat
color
clarity

my new sparklies

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone.... I frequent this forum quite a bit and ever since I got engaged (last march, which is how I found out about this forum) I''ve been obsessed!!! So I thought I''d share some of the things that have been added to my jewelry box in the past year....starting with the ering: (sorry I don''t know how to make a collage of pics. I have some stupid arcsoft software and I even installed adobe 6.0. so if someone could tell me how to make a collage of photos, that''ll be great.).

Ering photo.

eringupclose.jpg

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
Here it is with my new H&A viewer from Linda R.

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
here it is from the side

ering_side.JPG

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
OK, I have no idea why my photo can't attach....

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
my wedding band. I decided to go with the Tiffany band. I posted before about questions going the custom route. We just thought it was already a perfect match and yeah, the Tiffany name got to us. Anyways, it's an elsa Perriti (sp).

wedringtop.JPG

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
both rings together from the side

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
from the top

eandwedringtop.JPG

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
again from the side

eandandedring2side.JPG

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
side

eandwedringside2.JPG

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
another

eandwedring3 copy.jpg

LadyJ

Shiny_Rock
The photo may be too big to attach. Nice ring though. The pics you took came out great. Pretty diamond!

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
both our wedding bands.

wedbands.JPG

LadyJ

Shiny_Rock
BTW it looks big what are the specs!

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
another

wedbands2.JPG

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
His band. size 12!!! It's platinum comfort fit with a brushed center and polished edges.

rcband.JPG

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
Ok. here's a random band that I just had to have. It's a platinum band with little teeny tiny diamonds. Like the tiffany etoile but not as pricey (about a third of the price).

plain.JPG

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
Ok. my newest purchase. My earrings from Linda. She was great to work with. I'll see her in April.

They are in a 3 prong martini setting with LP backs. I really love them. One is 0.614 and the other is 0.630 both ISI1. I can't find any flaws.

earring1lhn.JPG

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
another shot.

earring2lhn.JPG

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
another

earring3lhn.JPG

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
perhaps a future 3 stone ring???

earring_ering.JPG

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
another

earring_ering2.JPG

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice wedding band. I usually don't like bands that are not straight, but yours looks just lovely.
10.gif

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
Ok, remember my post about how my fiance wanted some studs? Well, we got some. they are 0.5ctw set in a three prong yellow gold setting. Got them at costco for $499. I was going to do the internet thing but I couldn't pass up this price. correct me if I am wrong about that last part.

earring.5.JPG

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
both the 0.5 and the 1.2

earringsall.JPG

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
I just realized why my photos wouldn't post. You can't have an "&" in your file name. This is what I was trying to post earlier.

handa2againlhn.JPG

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
Ok, I really don't know why the pics are so yellow. Everything but the 0.5ctw are in white gold or platinum.

Lady J. The ering specs are as follows: I think it's a 1.62ct VS1 I color. I can detect the color sometimes...depending on the lighting and what I'm wearing. But usually I don't see any color. It's in a white gold setting.

LadyJ

Shiny_Rock
Very nice! I thought it looked big.
2.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Great pictures. Thanks for posting them. Is your engagement ring a Tiffany? I know you say that the band is.

sunset522

Rough_Rock
Aneelcon: Glad to see that you got your dream set finally!!!!!
1.gif
1.gif
Sorry i've been missing in action.. School/work have been keeping me VERY BUsy and we just had a reorg in my dept so busy keeping up w/ all the changes! SO how do you like the martini setting? Nice set of stones you got there!!!!! Keep in touch!

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Great pictures! I also purchased a pair of martini set earrings from Linda. Now that I see pictures that you posted, I am more anxious to receive them!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results