shape
carat
color
clarity

thanks in advance & looking for feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Margarw

Rough_Rock
Let me start by thanking everyone whose provided feedback so far! It''s really helping me to be an educated consumer. I posted some questions last week about a 1.22 round, and ordred it but I am sending it back, because although it''s a K, (and probably a light K at that) I can see the slight yellow, and it bothers me. This time I want to do it right! I am thinking of sending back the K and getting the following - although it''s a J, I have heard that the flourescense will help it to appear whiter, face up? Thoughts and feedback are appreciated. Also, what''s a
Thinking of ordering this from Mondero (sp?). This would be the center stone for my three stone ring. Thoughts on the stone itself? Thanks!

436132-6279836
Shape: Round
Weight: 1.27 Carat
Cut Grade: Premium
Color Grade: J
Clarity Grade: VS2

Laboratory: GIA
Certificate No: 13685531
Measurements: 7.03-7.08x4.21mm
Depth: 59.7%
Table: 59%
Girdle: Medium
Culet: NONE
Polish: VERY GOOD
Symmetry: : VERY GOOD
Fluorescence: Strong blue

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Table is larger than I would like. Do you have the crown/pavillion angles, it''s hard to evaluate the stone without them.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/28/2007 2:54:34 PM
Author: kcoursolle
Table is larger than I would like. Do you have the crown/pavillion angles, it''s hard to evaluate the stone without them.
Ditto.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results