shape
carat
color
clarity

thanks in advance & looking for feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Margarw

Rough_Rock
Let me start by thanking everyone whose provided feedback so far! It''s really helping me to be an educated consumer. I posted some questions last week about a 1.22 round, and ordred it but I am sending it back, because although it''s a K, (and probably a light K at that) I can see the slight yellow, and it bothers me. This time I want to do it right! I am thinking of sending back the K and getting the following - although it''s a J, I have heard that the flourescense will help it to appear whiter, face up? Thoughts and feedback are appreciated. Also, what''s a
Thinking of ordering this from Mondero (sp?). This would be the center stone for my three stone ring. Thoughts on the stone itself? Thanks!

436132-6279836
Shape: Round
Weight: 1.27 Carat
Cut Grade: Premium
Color Grade: J
Clarity Grade: VS2

Laboratory: GIA
Certificate No: 13685531
Measurements: 7.03-7.08x4.21mm
Depth: 59.7%
Table: 59%
Girdle: Medium
Culet: NONE
Polish: VERY GOOD
Symmetry: : VERY GOOD
Fluorescence: Strong blue

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Table is larger than I would like. Do you have the crown/pavillion angles, it''s hard to evaluate the stone without them.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/28/2007 2:54:34 PM
Author: kcoursolle
Table is larger than I would like. Do you have the crown/pavillion angles, it''s hard to evaluate the stone without them.
Ditto.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Guess What: Dispersion and Fire Aren't the Same Thing
    Guess What: Dispersion and Fire Aren't the Same Thing
    Men In Pearls
    Men In Pearls
    Celebrating The Life Of Elsa Peretti
    Celebrating The Life Of Elsa Peretti

Need expert help finding that diamonds?

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.