shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks-I did it-I got the ACA K

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HeatherL

Shiny_Rock
I just wanted to give everyone that helped me a big Thank You!!!! I was very hesitant with the K color but I took the plunge and bought the ACA. I have an IGI I color princess, so I think I will be fine. I am just so excited to see it. I will be sure to post pictures when I get it. So here is my stone and my setting. In the setting I picked yellow gold with a 6 prong platinum head.

http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/Whiteflash-ACA-cut-diamond-45150.htm

http://www.adwar.com/products/styles/22277L/view

Again Thanks and I will post pics when it comes!!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats, can't wait to see pics
36.gif
Gorgeous stone!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
congrats! Can''t wait to see hand shots

35.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Heather, I''m excited for you,, I did the "plunge" and got a K too,,, will be excited to see your handshots!

HeatherL

Shiny_Rock
Dannyandterry, you just got a K? which one did you get? I don''t remember seeing a post on it. I have been looking for all the K posts lately.....Are you nervous about it? I admit that I am a little bit.....

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Looks like your ring will be fantastic!! I can't wait to see it!!
36.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/12/2009 4:54:57 PM
Author: HeatherL
Dannyandterry, you just got a K? which one did you get? I don't remember seeing a post on it. I have been looking for all the K posts lately.....Are you nervous about it? I admit that I am a little bit.....
Sorry coulnd't reply sooner,, I just got it last week,, i too looked at your Beauty at the same time probably like you were, but I decided to get the 1.21... I haven't gotten my ring back its in yellow gold though.. Well my last ACA was a J, and I loved it, but I'm having my ring reset to a plain bezel.. My custom had .9ctw of side diamonds, and really was competing with my center, but since I sent in my ring, I thought I'd do a "mini" early mother's day upgrade
36.gif
and took the opportunity to get a slightly larger stone,, but go down in color grade, i think I only paid like $100 more... I Think the K ACA will look Stunning so don't worry. One of the reason I think it'll be fine is because I saw two other K beauties.. one is MMT's ring... I need to find her ring thread,, hope she doesn't mind..

ETS... oops been a bad speller recently

HeatherL

Shiny_Rock
I am heading out but will check out the thread when I get back. When you get your ring, be sure to post pics. I''m anxious to see it.... My ring will be here next Friday, so I will be sure to let eveyone know once I get.....I''m crossing my fingers.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I love Ks!! I can''t wait to see it!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful stone!! I think K''s are last years J''s!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Awesome! Can''t wait for pics!

HeatherL

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone, yes MMT''s ring is stunning, I hope mine turns out that nice... Dannyandterry, I also got yellow gold, I''m a yellow gold girl, I think it will help with the contrast and maybe help hide some of the tint.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One week from today? It''s going to feel longer than that.
11.gif

HeatherL

Shiny_Rock
I know Chrono, this is going to be the lllloooonnngggeessttt week of my life...LOL

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/13/2009 10:05:11 PM
Author: HeatherL
I know Chrono, this is going to be the lllloooonnngggeessttt week of my life...LOL
Oh no, I hope it flies for you!!!

HeatherL

Shiny_Rock
I hope so too Skippy, but somehow I just don''t see it happening. Of course I wasn''t sleeping well before I made my final decision, so you would think I would be dog tired after this, but nope, I''m wired!!!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Looks like it will be stunning - can''t wait to see pics of the finished product, I think you are going to love that stone
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results