Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks-I did it-I got the ACA K

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HeatherL

Shiny_Rock
I just wanted to give everyone that helped me a big Thank You!!!! I was very hesitant with the K color but I took the plunge and bought the ACA. I have an IGI I color princess, so I think I will be fine. I am just so excited to see it. I will be sure to post pictures when I get it. So here is my stone and my setting. In the setting I picked yellow gold with a 6 prong platinum head.

http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/Whiteflash-ACA-cut-diamond-45150.htm

http://www.adwar.com/products/styles/22277L/view

Again Thanks and I will post pics when it comes!!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats, can't wait to see pics
Gorgeous stone!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Heather, I''m excited for you,, I did the "plunge" and got a K too,,, will be excited to see your handshots!

HeatherL

Shiny_Rock
Dannyandterry, you just got a K? which one did you get? I don''t remember seeing a post on it. I have been looking for all the K posts lately.....Are you nervous about it? I admit that I am a little bit.....

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Looks like your ring will be fantastic!! I can't wait to see it!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/12/2009 4:54:57 PM
Author: HeatherL
Dannyandterry, you just got a K? which one did you get? I don't remember seeing a post on it. I have been looking for all the K posts lately.....Are you nervous about it? I admit that I am a little bit.....
Sorry coulnd't reply sooner,, I just got it last week,, i too looked at your Beauty at the same time probably like you were, but I decided to get the 1.21... I haven't gotten my ring back its in yellow gold though.. Well my last ACA was a J, and I loved it, but I'm having my ring reset to a plain bezel.. My custom had .9ctw of side diamonds, and really was competing with my center, but since I sent in my ring, I thought I'd do a "mini" early mother's day upgrade
and took the opportunity to get a slightly larger stone,, but go down in color grade, i think I only paid like $100 more... I Think the K ACA will look Stunning so don't worry. One of the reason I think it'll be fine is because I saw two other K beauties.. one is MMT's ring... I need to find her ring thread,, hope she doesn't mind..

ETS... oops been a bad speller recently

HeatherL

Shiny_Rock
I am heading out but will check out the thread when I get back. When you get your ring, be sure to post pics. I''m anxious to see it.... My ring will be here next Friday, so I will be sure to let eveyone know once I get.....I''m crossing my fingers.

HeatherL

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone, yes MMT''s ring is stunning, I hope mine turns out that nice... Dannyandterry, I also got yellow gold, I''m a yellow gold girl, I think it will help with the contrast and maybe help hide some of the tint.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One week from today? It''s going to feel longer than that.

HeatherL

Shiny_Rock
I know Chrono, this is going to be the lllloooonnngggeessttt week of my life...LOL

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/13/2009 10:05:11 PM
Author: HeatherL
I know Chrono, this is going to be the lllloooonnngggeessttt week of my life...LOL
Oh no, I hope it flies for you!!!

HeatherL

Shiny_Rock
I hope so too Skippy, but somehow I just don''t see it happening. Of course I wasn''t sleeping well before I made my final decision, so you would think I would be dog tired after this, but nope, I''m wired!!!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Looks like it will be stunning - can''t wait to see pics of the finished product, I think you are going to love that stone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Love Conquers All- Quarantined and Engaged
    Love Conquers All- Quarantined and Engaged

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.