shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you PSers, my radiant =)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Wowza! More pics please!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ohh thats lovely and i also really like the simple look, i think it would be awesome set EW....

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowzers, beautiful!!!

GossamerAngel

Shiny_Rock
Wowza!!! What a rock!!!

From one radiant girl to another - congrats!!! Can''t wait to see what its "final home" looks like :) though it is very pretty set just like you have it! I have mine set with trillions to each side - love the classic 3-stone look myself :)

joflier

Ideal_Rock
That is one honkin stone!!!!! My word! It looks great!
36.gif

icet

Rough_Rock
Hi All!
Sorry I took so long to get back, Mondays are tough! but I think I am getting better at taking pics =) a couple of more!

Thanks again for all the compliments, I was a little nervous about going down clarity and even color but you guys have squashed all those!

icering9.jpg

icet

Rough_Rock
pls excuse the dry hands, it was cold this morning!

icering10.jpg

icet

Rough_Rock
Just wanted to say..
Catmom, bebe, Maise, princesspls, Laurenthepartier, mscushion, chiquitapet, diamonddana,han001,kittybean, tyty333,tlh,cdn,skippy, mmt,coatimundi ,beebrisk, browneyed girl,bliss, ms.jaxon, joflier - thanks again, I really love my ring and you guys really make me feel my decision was justified! (again about going lower on clarity and color to go up in size) plus I love how radiants here are known and loved, my friends are like is that a princess?Ha ha

ambergretchen, asscherhalolover,gossamerangel and hudsonhawk - i''m still thinking about it''s final "home". I def want to keep it simple but maybe a little more bling around the band area if I want to keep it a solitaire but I was also thinking about maybe adding 2 sidestones? I just know that I want to keep the band as thin as possible (for my short pudgy fingers!)

omieluv, tuckins, dannyterry,musey - I love the K, it''s like an antique white that I love, but I have to admit when I heard K, I was a little nervous but once I saw it, I didn''t think twice about it!

SDL - thank you for the wedding band compliment, DH picked that on his own as a surprise on our wedding =) I don''t mind changing my er but i''m very sentimental about the wedding band, the color is better in the band and my jeweler told me not to wear the er and wb together because of the color clash but I don''t care. I like the 2 of them together!

secondgreatestlove

Rough_Rock
Holy Mother of all things good and shiney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

I could drown in that beautiful stone - congratulations on your lovely new ring
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wonderful--a 5 carat radiant!! It is gorgeous, but then again, I am biased....
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

BeGatch!

Shiny_Rock
Icet- your radiant is so gorgeous! In my opinion you should not add anything around the diamond just have it mounted on a thin micro pave three sided band to add a little bling but not take away from your stunner! I wear a size 9 so I know how it is, as far as needing a stone that is big enough to cover my finger, I have a 3ct oval but would love to trade up to a radiant like yours sometime soon! BTW your wedding band is also very nice!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results