shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you PS! For guiding me in the right direction ---> CBI!!!

PinkDawn

Rough_Rock
I loved reading your stories and your ring! Congratulations!

chanieish

Rough_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone for the kind words!! So happy to share with my favorite diamond folks. :)

Last set of pics I promise! I wanted to show a comparison of the CBI J round compared to a "F" oval halo. From the top they both look pretty white and similar. And from the side you can definitely see the J tint. That's what premier cut can do I guess!

upload_2018-11-15_8-16-55.jpeg

upload_2018-11-15_8-17-27.jpeg

upload_2018-11-15_8-17-2.jpeg

Lastly, since I take my rings off a lot at work for surgery, I got the Emily C necklace to attach the ring to without having to remove the necklace. I love the design, so easy to use. There are a lot of copies on Etsy too that look just as effective.
upload_2018-11-15_8-17-46.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2018-11-15_8-16-47.jpeg
    upload_2018-11-15_8-16-47.jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 28

cottoncandy

Rough_Rock
Perfection! The ring looks gorgeous on you. And the side profile is to die for :love:

Also, we’re twins! I’m current designing a custom setting with HPD with a floral basket for a 2.3ct stone. Really inspiring to see your ring. Out of curiosity, what is your ring size?

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning stone and setting! :love: It looks perfect on your hand, and I love it on the necklace as well! Congratulations!!

chanieish

Rough_Rock
Premium
!!!!!!!

:eek2:

Wow! What a stunning ring!

I thoroughly enjoyed the read! I'm really glad I stumbled across this after you did all the posts, you left some cliff hangers in there! :lol:

How enjoyable, in fact after I've posted this I'm going to go read it again.

Congratulations! What a wonderful story. I am also in the process of designing a ring, please don't worry, I did PowerPoint presentations for mine... :oops2::oops2::oops2:... :doh:

Glorious. Stunning metal colour too, HPD finish their rings to such a high standard it's so impressive. Your diamond looks amazing.

Video? :whistle:

Congratulations again!

Thank you Lykame. Here is a video of the ring by Wink! I hope its OK to post it. I love his enthusiasm. Truly makes me smile (and laugh!)

http://handshake2.jivesystems.com/videos/j30vglueea?tag=131787

Perfection! The ring looks gorgeous on you. And the side profile is to die for :love:

Also, we’re twins! I’m current designing a custom setting with HPD with a floral basket for a 2.3ct stone. Really inspiring to see your ring. Out of curiosity, what is your ring size?

I'm so excited for your project! The HPD team will take great care of you! I can't wait to see your result!. My ring size is 3.75. :geek2:

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Lykame. Here is a video of the ring by Wink! I hope its OK to post it. I love his enthusiasm. Truly makes me smile (and laugh!)

http://handshake2.jivesystems.com/videos/j30vglueea?tag=131787

I'm so excited for your project! The HPD team will take great care of you! I can't wait to see your result!. My ring size is 3.75. :geek2:

Hot diggidy dog! Hehehehehehe. :lol::lol::lol:

Love Wink.

Thank you!

I have a very similar magic necklace to you that I have bought in preparation for my ring. I have been trying it with a very basic ring to try and ensure there's no risk to a much more expensive ring randomly being able to come off. I feel confident that unless my hands are on it to release the tension in the chain it would be impossible for that to just mistakenly happen, although my rings I'm using now are light. How are you finding it/feeling about it?

ctsamg

Rough_Rock
What setting did you pick?

chanieish

Rough_Rock
Premium
Hot diggidy dog! Hehehehehehe. :lol::lol::lol:

Love Wink.

Thank you!

I have a very similar magic necklace to you that I have bought in preparation for my ring. I have been trying it with a very basic ring to try and ensure there's no risk to a much more expensive ring randomly being able to come off. I feel confident that unless my hands are on it to release the tension in the chain it would be impossible for that to just mistakenly happen, although my rings I'm using now are light. How are you finding it/feeling about it?

I love it! The chain feels very robust! I’m not worried about it breaking at the moment. (Hope I didn’t jinx myself) Also the pendant shape is large enough that the head and diamond of the ring doesn’t knock on it reducing the risk of damage. I find it impossible to remove from its secured place unless you string it around the large pendant per their instructions. My co resident has had hers for a year carrying her 2+ ct solitaire and no issues yet either!!

ladyonthelake

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous! Congrats on your engagement!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results