shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you Andrey, Leon, Jonathan, (and Tiffany)!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2008 8:48:21 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006

Date: 3/12/2008 8:45:28 PM
Author: butterfly 17
Hey, I don''t know how I missed this. Beautiful set! Two very classic rings on one beautiful hand, what''s not to love! I like it with the memoire band as well. congrats!
Thanks so much, butterfly! I am getting a complex posting these old hands on here! I adore your sapphire ring every time I see your avatar!!!
Are you kidding me, your hands are beautiful and don''t look old at all. YOu need to see my hands. Why do you think I never post a full hand shot, think ugly big wrinkled knuckles!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/12/2008 8:51:04 PM

Date: 3/12/2008 8:48:21 PM

Date: 3/12/2008 8:45:28 PM
Hey, I don''t know how I missed this. Beautiful set! Two very classic rings on one beautiful hand, what''s not to love! I like it with the memoire band as well. congrats!
Thanks so much, butterfly! I am getting a complex posting these old hands on here! I adore your sapphire ring every time I see your avatar!!!
Are you kidding me, your hands are beautiful and don''t look old at all. YOu need to see my hands. Why do you think I never post a full hand shot, think ugly big wrinkled knuckles!
That''s why we need beautiful rings...no one will look at the hands!
2.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2008 6:31:47 PM

Date: 3/10/2008 6:04:29 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 3/10/2008 4:07:40 PM

Date: 3/10/2008 8:11:52 AM

Date: 3/10/2008 6:30:09 AM
Author: Maisie
DS they look beautiful together! I love the Leon setting, and it really does go well with the Tiffany band. I keep looking at that band and wishing I had one!!
Oh no.....
9.gif
I think the Legacy band would look great with her new diamond especially if she keeps the Legato solitaire setting!
9.gif
lol.gif
Don''t get her started, she''ll never stop. Shell be just like MaryAlaina, maybe worse!
9.gif

(I say that in the most affectionately, jealous way)
2.gif

p.s. LOVE the new av!
Lol!
9.gif
We may need to do an intervention if Maisie ever mentions another upgrade!
2.gif

Thanks about the avatar! I wasn''t sure if I could do it, but it worked! I hope it doesn''t confuse people to much for me to change my appearance! I like this one better than the old one that showed the reflection of the shrubs outside!

How did I miss this??!!!

I think my husband would agree with some forceful intervention if I ever say the ''U'' word again
9.gif

ajl

Shiny_Rock
I missed this also- it is very beautiful and classy!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I somehow missed the pics with the memoire band too...holy cow, I love your e-ring with that band as much as the legacy. what a nice way to be able to add some bling-bling if you want to. your rings make such a gorgeous, gorgeous set!!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOOOOVEEE all your rings.
30.gif
30.gif
The Leon solitaire is very classic and timeless and the Legacy goes wonderfully with that. Love the memoire band too. All look beautiful on your slender fingers.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol, Maisie! I''m glad you caught that!

Thank you, ajl, MrsS, and Phoenix!!! It really was a bonus to be able to wear either band with the Leon ring!

(Leon/Memoire pictures are on p.4)

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2008 6:29:52 PM

How did I miss this??!!!

I think my husband would agree with some forceful intervention if I ever say the ''U'' word again
9.gif
Yeah but, I don''t consider bands upgrades....
27.gif
9.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2008 9:41:23 AM

How did I miss this??!!!

9.gif
27.gif
9.gif
Neither do I! I will have to get that band, there is no way I can''t. I need it you see. I have to have it just so I can rest at night in the knowledge that my finger looks wonderfully beautiful
9.gif

I can''t get it for a while though.... there is no way I can ask for anything else just yet!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2008 11:11:20 AM

Neither do I! I will have to get that band, there is no way I can''t. I need it you see. I have to have it just so I can rest at night in the knowledge that my finger looks wonderfully beautiful
9.gif

I can''t get it for a while though.... there is no way I can ask for anything else just yet!!
lol!

Christmas pressie??
5.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t think so... We are going on holiday early next year so I don''t think he will go for it. I will work on him though!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2008 11:48:50 AM
I don''t think so... We are going on holiday early next year so I don''t think he will go for it. I will work on him though!!
Well, if anyone can do it, it''s you Maise!
lol.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol!! Its true - I am rather good!
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

How did I miss this??!!!

9.gif
27.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Maisie, I really fell in love with the Legacy band. It is just so beautiful in person. If Houston has a Tiffany''s, you''ll need to go there to see one. I think all my indecision with settings was that I had not yet found the thing I really loved. I am just so happy to have it solved!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YUM! The solitaire looks gorgeous with the Memoire band too, I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!
3.gif
30.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Your new setting and the band are so gorgeous, they look perfect together.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2008 2:56:04 PM

How did I miss this??!!!

9.gif
27.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Maisie, I really fell in love with the Legacy band. It is just so beautiful in person. If Houston has a Tiffany''s, you''ll need to go there to see one. I think all my indecision with settings was that I had not yet found the thing I really loved. I am just so happy to have it solved!
I''ve been looking at the Legacy band for ages. There is a Tiffanys in Houston and I can''t wait to go and try it on! I''m sure I will get it at some point, seeing in on your finger has made it definite for me! I just don''t want to push my luck and ask for it anytime soon!!
9.gif

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
DS, I''ve been away for awhile and just came across your thread. W
30.gif
W, your set is stunning! I love the versatility of changing out bands - fantastic!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the nice comments Lorelei, Anchor, and Rock Candy! I am really enjoying my rings now that I am happy with the settings!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
DS I love your set so much, and I really love it with your memoire band... I know this is a little off topic, but seeing your diamond (7.6mm) makes me realize that 7.5mm is EXACTLY the perfect size for the sapphire in my three-stone. I just think that size looks perfect on "our" finger! Someday I will get a diamond that exact size and set it just like yours...
2.gif

DD

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Diamondseeker, I am totally in LOVE with your new set.... Your ering is just beautiful as is your wonderful wedding band!!! YOUR SET IS FABULOUS!!!!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/17/2008 12:14:44 AM
Author: dreamer_dachsie
DS I love your set so much, and I really love it with your memoire band... I know this is a little off topic, but seeing your diamond (7.6mm) makes me realize that 7.5mm is EXACTLY the perfect size for the sapphire in my three-stone. I just think that size looks perfect on ''our'' finger! Someday I will get a diamond that exact size and set it just like yours...
2.gif

DD
Aww, I am flattered that you like my rings, DD! I have been married a loooooong time and these rings are anniversary upgrades. So you will have many years in the future to add to your collection! It just took me awhile to get what I really wanted, and now I want to get the sapphire RHR while I still have some good years to enjoy it! I agree that the 7.5mm range is great for a center stone. I plan to keep my sapphire around that range to be balanced with this diamond ring.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/17/2008 4:36:53 PM
Author: woobug02
Diamondseeker, I am totally in LOVE with your new set.... Your ering is just beautiful as is your wonderful wedding band!!! YOUR SET IS FABULOUS!!!!!!!
Thank you, Woo! You have such a great collection yourself!

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
WOW diamondseeker2006, what gorgeous rings...I love all three of them!
30.gif
The Leon solitaire is so classic and the Tiffany Legacy band is a perfect match. I love your solitaire with the Memoire band too...truly beautiful.
30.gif

jellycat

Rough_Rock
wow ds!! that set was worth the wait.. absolutely magnificent! congratulations! and don''t be afraid to show off your gorgeous hands!

we''d love more shots if you have them! :)

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Your new rings are lovely, ds! They look fantastic together! Congratulations!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the sweet comments Staci, jellycat, and Harleigh! Maybe when there are some flowers blooming I''ll attempt some more pictures! I don''t have any good props!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I like your Leon with your memoire band too! Thought of you. I went to KP and drooled over their diamond studs.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
DS- what a fab way to use your gift! Who can argue with Tiffany and Leon on the same finger?? So classic. And so versatile too, with your memoire band. Lucky lady
21.gif
Congratulations!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/18/2008 10:11:10 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Oh I like your Leon with your memoire band too! Thought of you. I went to KP and drooled over their diamond studs.
Thanks! I''d like to make a trip there sometime to look at watches. But I won''t buy there if they won''t discount them. We''ll have to have a GTG in the next couple of months or after school is out!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results