shape
carat
color
clarity

TGal hits 10,000!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, TGal!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Crazy One!! Lord knows you made me laugh a lot over the last year. Cheers to another decade of posts!
36.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rock on TGal! Congratulations!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, TGal. Thanks for sharing here on PS!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Congrats TGal!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

You are a favorite member around here, the place wouldn''t be the same without you!!!! Your posts are always honest, heartfelt and a lot of the times, funny! Keep up the good work
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Tgal- YAY for your PS gift. I think your pad is now begging for a Leon
31.gif

SparkleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Congrats, TGal!
emotion-19.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you all again! Yes, I''m addicted to PS...on vacation now, but still always have a minute to check in with you all!

Just saw the announcement on the gift! I am genuinely surprised and touched and would like to thank Andrey and Ali for such a generous gift...it is very sweet and I am sure I will be here to share my journey and read about everyone else''s journeys for a long time to come!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to you - can''t wait to see the gift! I always love to see what everyone chooses but more importantly, congrats on this milestone!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Yay - well done you!!

36.gif

Erinleigh

Shiny_Rock
Congrats TGal!!!
36.gif

Can''t wait to see what you choose!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Congrats and here''s to the next 10,000
36.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enjoy your gift sweet TGal, you deserve it!!! Thanks for your wonderful contributions to PS!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry I''m late to the party. Congrats T!!

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so late but Congrats to Tgal!!!
36.gif
36.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks again ladies!

As for the gift, I honestly I have no idea yet. I don''t need anything. I do have the pad that needs to be set but I was thinking local would be the way to go. However I enjoyed my communications prior with Leon (back when we were discussing the fakey) so I may consider that again.

I have all rings I can handle for now, my bezeled earrings and I can''t wear a necklace because of the kid, so this one is a tough one but I told Andrey I''d think of something! Hm, maybe toe rings??
3.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG TGal, hooray!!!!!!!! I''ve been so MIA lately, I might have entirely missed this. Glad I didn''t.

You are a star, my dear, I can''t imagine PS without you. You have so much to offer around here. Thanks for being around!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Many, many congratulations TGal. I hope your pad project gets bumped up your list now. That is going to be such a lovely project to follow.

XX

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I love your wit and your humor...truly a special gal! Congrats and look forward to many many more!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Congrats T-GAL :) how fantastically awesome :D

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can't NOT believe I have not replied in this thread. I swore I had, but just flipped through the (many pages and nope, I must have been hallucinating). Congrats T-gal! Here's to many many more from you!

Happy%20Congratulations.gif

If you are looking for suggestions... how about a nice bangle? You can wear it when you go out, and it would be kid friendly.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your amazing achievement!
36.gif

I remember when your posts mentioned TGuy and TTot-to-be. Time flies!

I do think, however, that your posts have become less volatile since sweet Amelia''s birth. Now if we could just get Deco to think ''babies''.....
9.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, TGal! Your posts have always been a joy to read, and your advice is always spot on. Here''s to 10,000 more!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, TGal! I always enjoy reading your posts. Hope we get to read at least 10K more!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
You ladies are really too sweet, thank you!

Isaku, I haven't really mellowed...just don't have as much time to bother writing the snarky posts, but they are still around, hehehe.

ETA, Gypsy, I thought about the bangle, but I just know I won't wear it. Amazingly, I've realized after all this time that I am not a big jewelry person. I've even had second thoughts about the pad, thinking that if I could sell it, I would. Jewelry projects are just too daunting to me! I should commission you to design something for me.
1.gif

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrats Miss T-GAL!!!
36.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2009 12:59:27 PM
Author: coatimundi
Congrats Miss T-GAL!!!
36.gif
That''s T-Gar to you, Coati.
2.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL T-gal. I''m afraid that as a designer, I would be more like Leon or MWM (not in talent, but in personality) as I have my own DEFINITE style and would want to love the pieces I designed myself (with some customer input), than someone easier to work with. I *hangs head in shame* would probably be a prima donna, just the type I don''t work with myself. LOL. Pots and Kettles.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Congrats TG on the 10k posts and the PS gift- it''s very much deserved. Your posts are always so spot-on

Here''s to 10k more posts!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results