shape
carat
color
clarity

Tell me something good

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I went for a walk a few days ago and noticed one of my bracelets was not on my wrist. I spent 30 mins looking for it, gave up and went to grab my sheets to wash and it was on my pillow. It wasn't a lot of money but my husband bought me 3 bracelets over 21 years and I've lost 2 of them :roll:

An hour ago, 2 officers brought a package for me. Turns out one of my neighbors was stealing packages and another neighbor saw them and called the cops. Every year I would order philosophy amazing grace soap and perfume and for the past 3 years someone kept stealing it. It makes sense now that it was someone in my apartment building, over the last 3 years, an 80 lb shelf was stolen, a desk, shoes, clothing, groceries, etc... Makes me so mad to know my neighbor was stealing from me and was saying hi to me everytime I saw him. And note to self to check before opening my doors and wear my glasses. I thought the officers in full swat gear were ups drivers in new uniforms. Anyway, I got my soap!!!

Oh my goodness that is awful. I'm sorry. That is such a violation. A neighbor. Someone who says hi and with whom you exchange pleasantries. Ugh. I am glad your other neighbor caught them and reported them and I hope they are prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Glad you got your soap!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
After four trips to the salon, my hair is finally silver!! No more hair color for me!!! Now I’m the tattooed, gray haired lady I always wanted to be!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
After four trips to the salon, my hair is finally silver!! No more hair color for me!!! Now I’m the tattooed, gray haired lady I always wanted to be!

I'd love to see your hair!! You are very beautiful.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I still have my big Halloween pumpkin under the Christmas tree! It is healthy and it looks great!

cheers--Sharon

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd love to see your hair!! You are very beautiful.

Thank you ❤️ I can’t seem to get a good picture of my hair. It’s so silver, it picks up the colors around it. I have a sage green bathroom and in there I get a chance to see what I would look like with green hair! If I ever get a good photo, I’ll share.

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
I sent a happy new year email today thanking my 300+ staff for all their hard work and so many of them responded in a nice way. I’m so glad I took the time to write to them. Made me feel a year of long hours and hard grind for so many of us was worth it.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I searched high and low for vaccination slots für my last two children. They're hard to come by atm, so we went to a GP a 90 min car ride away for one available vaccination. I took both girls. When we arrived she had one more dose left and so she was able to vaccinate both! Yay!!

ETA to explain accurately : it was the first time the dr received the vaccine and apparently one vial is supposed to contain 10 doses , but if the staff carefully an accurately fill all ten syringes one full dose is left.

Last edited:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TR just came home from Costco with "surf and turf" for tonight -- lobster and little pre-seasoned pork tenderloins. He also brought me two dozen roses... of course I immediately asked "What did you do wrong?!" :lol:

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Trying to cultivate an attitude of gratitude, but galdangit it's hard for me lately.

My grief is getting a little better from the loss of Ziggy Louise LeFlocker, so that's a relief.

The sun shone today :)

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
I just became eligible for my Covid booster a couple of weeks ago, and booked my appointment online immediately. Got my shot yesterday, whew! It was a very busy place, lots of people getting vaccinated (in an indoor shopping centre) but extremely well organized.
No side effects other than a slightly sore arm at the injection site.

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Mild temperatures and snow falling lightly. It’s so bright and beautiful here today.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We got snow! Also school was cancelled last night, so really the ultimate snow day. At least 12” out there :dance:

4C51A0A3-74F1-45E6-910B-2230B83E66CB.jpeg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We got snow! Also school was cancelled last night, so really the ultimate snow day. At least 12” out there :dance:

4C51A0A3-74F1-45E6-910B-2230B83E66CB.jpeg

I guess everyone's definition of "good" is different! :lol:

Teasing you yada!!!!!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I guess everyone's definition of "good" is different! :lol:

Teasing you yada!!!!!

Only “good” because I don’t have to drive in it! ;)2

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Did you know that everything you see and hear has a vibrational hertz? Here is a new daily affirmation I've added to the roster along with the others [we're up to 5 now]. If you go to spotify and search for chakra hertz, you can pick the one you need for that day while you say your affirmations. I just play it in the background while listening or having coffee. At a bare minimum you should be using the following:

I am awake in my best possible timeline [this raises your frequency]

I am expressing gratitude for the wealth I already possess. This new day is
only adding to my wealth, and everything that is for me has simply found me
effortlessly.

[Now this one takes on a need to know-just make sure before you say it you're prepared to experience "weird" within a short amount of time. Youll know what I mean when it happens].

with love to all and harm to none
I call back my power from every person place or thing
in this lifetime in this universe in this galexy or any other
I call back my power clean, recalibrated and only belonging to me
so mote it be

#sips coffee-good morning blingers!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
8C2AF4A3-7F3D-4FC7-8B03-BF020C93DCA4.jpeg
From day before yesterday, still pristine today ❤️

It looks so beautiful!!! I Would miss seeing the trees covered in snow if I moved to warmer climate. It looks so peaceful. Snow is gorgeous if you don’t have to drive in it.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks so beautiful!!! I Would miss seeing the trees covered in snow if I moved to warmer climate. It looks so peaceful. Snow is gorgeous if you don’t have to drive in it.
It's so beautiful. Otherworldly. It looks like what I imagine I might see stepping out of the wardrobe into Narnia. Right at the entryway into magic :love:

I could never leave the snow. For all that I sometimes talk about moving further south - I need snowy winters to be happy ❤️

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results