shape
carat
color
clarity

Tell me about your luxury car!

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
My brother-in-law has a Rolls Royce Phantom. It is an amazing car. We had it out and I was worried about being kidnapped for ransom. It was my dream car. At least it's in my family. I drive an MB SL 500. That was my other dream car. It's just beautiful. The rims look like a piece of jewelry. We also have a '99 c43 AMG. It's scary fast. There were only 1200 made? So it's kind of rare. I love luxury vehicles. I can't help it, I'm just a car girl. A few weeks ago I got to drive a Tesla. What a blast. Maybe my next car!!

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I used to have a 2000 Honda Accord, it was my mum's old car. I needed a car with a boot/trunk for my pram when I had my son. It was top of the range at the time, but I got it in 2009, and kept it until 2014. :lol-2: Then the clutch died and it wasn't worth replacing.
We decided to start leasing; I say we, but I mean I (I drive it and I pay for it). My fiance found me a good deal on a new Mercedes C Class which i kept for 2 years and then we upgraded slightly to the new coupe with premium pack. Its only a "baby" luxury car but they were both a huge step up from my previous ones. I did look at the Jaguar XE/XF but all the extras I wanted cost more, and we got more for our money with the Mercedes.

After this we will probably go to an electric or hybrid - with the way our tax/fuel etc is going. We'll see.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Back in 2014 we made the mistake of stopping at the Lexus dealer (driving a 1996 Toyota truck) on our way to Home Depot to pick up a bathroom vanity. Bought a new Lexus RX450h for cash, never did make it to Home Depot that day. Had to ask for help ... I think the sales people just thought we were looky looing since we came in an old truck.
Never judge a book by its cover ... btw that car was cheaper than my recent 2.79 F-VS1 CBI. We still have the old truck too and only use it for hauling things.

The Lexus has been a joy to drive and own. We have only 13k miles on it.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
41E977FE-5C01-4B61-AB09-BF6064C3194F.jpeg We needed something SUV for taking our Saluki lure coursing. I thought a Jeep Grand Cherokee would be nice (and not too expensive - it’s only a car) and we test drove one (the V8 one with extras). Then my husband, who isn’t into car one bit, drove past the Porsche dealership on the way home from purchasing stuff from the hardware store and he decided to “have a look”. The sales guy thought hubby was joking when he said “it’s for our dog”. Here’s Arya picking up her Porsche Cayenne V8 Diesel.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results