carat
color
clarity

Tell me about a time when you quit something, and it was the right decision

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
100%!
I was never a people pleaser per se but as I get older I care not at all what others think of me. I only care what I think of me (and what my DH thinks too but he is the best person I know). And it makes things so much easier. Live our lives the way we see fit and be the good person you want to be. And if there are people who don't like it they can su*K it lol

Being called a bully or exhibiting bullying behaviours recently really upset me, for the reason that I spent years since the age of 15 to have the courage to stand up for myself and not to be bullied into doing things that I did not wish to do or participate in, etc...

I accept I could do with toning down my approach at times.

However, if people cannot accept honest and direct feedback and opinion, then they should not have asked me to provide them in the first place.

Not a bully, and those who know me long and well enough confirmed that, which made me feel better.

DK :))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Being called a bully or exhibiting bullying behaviours recently really upset me, for the reason that I spent years since the age of 15 to have the courage to stand up for myself and not to be bullied into doing things that I did not wish to do or participate in, etc...

I accept I could do with toning down my approach at times.

However, if people cannot accept honest and direct feedback and opinion, then they should not have asked me to provide them in the first place.

Not a bully, and those who know me long and well enough confirmed that, which made me feel better.

DK :))

Again just another reason I prefer animals to most people :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results