shape
carat
color
clarity

TEASER - Brian Gavin Diamonds by the Yard necklace :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Very pretty!!

I have the new 3G s and it does quite well with jewelry-- it has a 3mp camera and can focus WAY better on things... I highly recommend it!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 6:30:07 PM
Author: litebrite
Omg your earrings are to die for. And they match your previous necklace so wonderfully. I don''t know how I missed your previous necklace. And the DBTY necklace is not too bad either - your life ain''t too shabby with a couple of beautiful new babies!
36.gif

Thanks Litebrite!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 6:43:00 PM
Author: kittybean
BEG, I love your new necklace! It is so, so, so pretty, and it looks perfect on you. I''ve wanted one for a while now, and I might just have to look into having BGD make it for me (eventually).

Aw thanks Kittybean! I would definitely get one - I love it. And btw, you looked absolutely stunning in your wedding pics - your pictures are so beautiful. Congrats!!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 8:14:43 PM
Author: swedish bean
Very pretty!!

I have the new 3G s and it does quite well with jewelry-- it has a 3mp camera and can focus WAY better on things... I highly recommend it!

I just heard that today. Darn, I have to wait until Jan. for my upgrade!!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
BEG: I totally missed this, it is beautiful, very well done. You are making me want one of those!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 9:18:58 PM
Author: LtlFirecracker
BEG: I totally missed this, it is beautiful, very well done. You are making me want one of those!

Thank you LTL! You should definitely get one - I love mine, and am wearing it as I type!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
BEG - It''s beautiful on you! I think the DBTY are such versatile necklaces too. Yay for you! And dang now I want one even more, LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results