shape
carat
color
clarity

Talk to me about yellow diamonds!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks guys! Just sayin' don't discount just because it's crushed ice. They can be incredibly beautiful when cut right just like any other stone. That ring started me on my love for yellow diamonds. Here is a yellow family pic.

Attachments

• Yellow Diamond Family.jpg
    Yellow Diamond Family.jpg
    374.8 KB · Views: 39

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Lovely collection!!!
Just sayin' don't discount just because it's crushed ice.

Till a good samaritan comes along to remind us what crushed ice isn't....just so people know what they're getting......

Avondale

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys! Just sayin' don't discount just because it's crushed ice. They can be incredibly beautiful when cut right just like any other stone. That ring started me on my love for yellow diamonds. Here is a yellow family pic.

Can I ask a favour? If you’re able, have the time, whenever it’s convenient, would you agree to take a video of your ring so that I can see what a good crushed ice cut looks when moving? So far I’ve been going on instinct alone and seeing some examples of a well executed cut will go a long way for me.

josieKat

Shiny_Rock
Yellow diamonds aren't my thing, but I love looking at videos of ones like these since I can totally see the appeal of it looking like you have an infinite bucket of sparkling/reflecting ice or stars to look deeply into.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can I ask a favour? If you’re able, have the time, whenever it’s convenient, would you agree to take a video of your ring so that I can see what a good crushed ice cut looks when moving? So far I’ve been going on instinct alone and seeing some examples of a well executed cut will go a long way for me.

I tried to attach a video I have of it but it's not letting me. I don't think it likes my .mov extension. I will keep trying.

dmack

Shiny_Rock
The term “bottomless bucket of crushed ice” sounded so appealing to me. Till it got totally trashed here on PS.
Huh! The bottomless thing is what got me when I started watching videos on your site! I don’t see it with white diamonds but with yellow diamonds I feel like it’s, well, bottomless. I could watch it all day. Mesmerizing!

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Can someone explain what the clear spot is? There is a gia report so it should not be a gap in a color coating, right?

1706247546516.png

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Can someone explain what the clear spot is? There is a gia report so it should not be a gap in a color coating, right?

1706247546516.png
It’s a terrible angle to view a diamond - allows you to look right through it.
And that is one heckuva deeeeeep diamond so the effect is exacerbated. But even a well cut stone will window when tilted

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results