shape
carat
color
clarity

Taking Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was kidding silly!!!!
9.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set of rings. I''m so glad you finally got a pic that turned out. Way to go on that deal with your hubby btw. Hmmm, I wonder if mine would buy that? Just one big one every 5 starting THIS year.
31.gif

Shay

Aggie

Rough_Rock
Wow!! Your rings are gorgeous (and HUGE!!!) I love them.

Begood

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for your kind words. I have my specs for my diamond. I''m not very familiar with the scoring or the Sarin report. Can anyone tell me if this is a good diamond (table, depth, etc.)? Just curious. More pictures will follow.

GIA
9.22 - 9.27 x 5.86
Weight 3.02
Depth: 61.4%
Table: 60%
Girdle: Medium to Thick, Faceted
Cutlet: None
Polish: Ex
Symmetry: Ex
Clarity: SI1
Color: J
Fluorescence: None

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Begood,

Welcome! Your set is beautiful and classic. I really love the side view where the shank splits in an unexpected way.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
what a beautiful set!!
30.gif
30.gif

now, how bout them hand pics?
31.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on the improvement in your picture taking skills, Begood!!! Now, I want to see MORE!!! Handshots!!! Practice makes perfect!!!
9.gif

And your rings are totally drool-worthy...I like that idea of one big gift every 5 years! And I love that your diamond is a J...ever since I saw Mara''s Big J in person, I''m in love with J''s.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Begood, your ring is beautiful!!!! I would love to see more pics!!! (hint...
2.gif
) Congrats!!!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE your ring! Who made it? More details. I need a mop to wipe up my drool...

Begood

Rough_Rock
I actually placed more pictures in the "Show me your 3+ carat" topic. Unfortunately, I don''t know how to provide that link. The setting was actually purchased through my jewelry. He got it from Bez Ambar in Los Angeles. The setting/band is thin and the diamonds are microset both on top and on each side (but only half way).

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Another J!!! Do you have Sarin information aka crown and pav angle numbers? That would help. Some experts swear that 60/60 stones (possibly close to what yours is) can be stunning..if it speaks to your eyes in a beautiful way then you are golden!

Please post it in the J Stones in Platinum thread...YUM!!!!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/j-color-stones-in-platinum.24731/

3c J's are right up my alley.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe that''s a J! It looks like an F!

Begood

Rough_Rock
Appletini,

I am very pleased with the color. This "J" looks more like an "I" and I was not only happy with the way the diamond sparkled but with the price as well. Thanks.

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous set of rings. They''re stunning and a great advert that J color stones can really face up white. I love your rings. Beautiful.

ello

Brilliant_Rock
3Ct. - I''ll take on even if it''s a K in colour...hahaha! But seriously now, it''s lovely and very white...would love to see more pictures.
18.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Love it!
6.gif

Jr22

Shiny_Rock
Begood,
Glad to see your getting the handle on taking pictures now. What a beautiful set! Hope to see more. Congrats.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I need to practice taking pictures too....Mine show no sparkle. Your set is beautiful! I love it!

Jr22

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/24/2005 3:19:49 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
I need to practice taking pictures too....Mine show no sparkle. Your set is beautiful! I love it!
Oooh I''m sure there is a lot of sparkle there, you just need to capture it. One thing I like to do is on a sunndy have the sun at your back and move the camera around at an angle not to block the sun light and take a picture when you get that perfect refraction of light, reds, blues, green etc.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
That is a beautiful set of rings!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, gorgeous rings!! I would not have thought it was a J. Absolutely beautiful. Great upgrade!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/24/2005 3:57:15 PM
Author: Jr22

Oooh I''m sure there is a lot of sparkle there, you just need to capture it. One thing I like to do is on a sunndy have the sun at your back and move the camera around at an angle not to block the sun light and take a picture when you get that perfect refraction of light, reds, blues, green etc.

My EC has lots of fire I just need to practice taking pictures. Thanks for the advice. I will give it a try.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I so need more pictures of your beautiful set, BeGood!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

Jr22

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/24/2005 6:00:59 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring

Date: 10/24/2005 3:57:15 PM
Author: Jr22

My EC has lots of fire I just need to practice taking pictures. Thanks for the advice. I will give it a try.
I will post some pictures bought for my gf. I just took them so I will need to resize them. I will post them in another thread as not distract from Begoods beautiful rings.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results