shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Tacori + Steven Kirsch

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Did I really just see this lovely setting that you just got listed in the PreLoved section?!?!?!!!! :-o Noooooo please don't sell it! It's so perfect and lovely on your hand with that beautiful EC!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree. I would do whatever I had to, but I would not sell that ring. You JUST had it customized to fit your stone exactly. It is gorgeous and Steven did an amazing job.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1347677813|3268449 said:
I agree. I would do whatever I had to, but I would not sell that ring. You JUST had it customized to fit your stone exactly. It is gorgeous and Steven did an amazing job.

I agree with DS and stargurl...I hesitated to comment because I don't want to get too personal with your finances, but the other posters gave me the courage to speak up...is there any possible way for you to keep this ring? Can the funds for the renovations be raised any other way? The setting fits this stone perfectly, and you will have to invest in another setting at some point down the road anyway- can you brainstorm with dh to figure something else out? It's just a shame to have to give up your ring so soon after getting it! :(sad

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not only that, but selling settings usually does not yield much money :blackeye: Not matter how lovely they are. Even pave masterpeices with side stones don't seem to fetch more than $1800 on DB.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
OK, putting aside the cynic in me that has you registering, posting a new ring and selling it within a week...

I also vote not to sell it. That is the prettiest head/prongwork/gallery on an emerald cut that I have seen in a really, really long time.

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
That is a stunning ring. I love Tacori, and I'm so glad SK was able to work some metal magic for you. I don't know why the Tacori people thought the setting would be too small. I really like when the shank is small in proportion to a large diamond.
Enjoy your beautiful ring! :D

Kayden

Rough_Rock
Thank you to all whom have posted such sweet words about has project! We waited quite a few months for it to come to completion. Steven really goes to great lengths to make perfection!

It has been an extreme whirlwind on our homefront this week which is why I haven't had a chance to post any replies till now and even then, I am unsuccessfully trying to edit my text via my hubby's Galaxy Tab and becoming more frustrated at the thing than ever!

It warmed my heart to see my ring as the Jewel of the Week! Thank you so much for featuring it!

I will have to make a seperate post over in the hangout tomorrow when I can log in from a computer. I am truly at a loss and could probably use some advice from outside voices not involved in the current ordeal. :)

Again, thanks for the kind words, if the stars align perhaps the only moving it will be doing will be to and from the jewelry box daily.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Since yours was one of the threads that was bumped during the posting frenzy...any updates?? :wavey: I do hope you were able to keep your beautiful setting!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Seriously I'm loving the Emerald cut...you are making me really really want one! gorgeous! :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results