shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale Tacori Dantela platinum setting

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought this setting brand new and ended up not setting a stone in it, so it has never been worn. It is listed on Jewels by Grace. She set an OEC in it, but it is available with or without the center stone. The side stones are included. It is about size 5.75-6. It takes about a 7.1-7.4mm center stone. Setting retails for over $6000.

https://www.jewelsbygrace.com/1-52ct-old-european-cut-diamond-in-tacori-dantela-mounting (setting with diamond)

https://www.jewelsbygrace.com/tacori-dantela-mounting (setting only)

Tacori2623a.jpg Tacori2623d.JPG Tacori2623rdlg_1.jpg Tacori2623rdlg_2.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Always a favorite Tacori setting - love the three stone look on you! Good luck for a quick sale!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
That is so beautiful! I've always loved the Dantela - and what a bargain :lickout:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi DS - what size stone would fit into this setting? I have an ascher tourmaline that is 7.5 X 7.5. It needs a home and I love this setting. Thank you

I have thought of setting a colored gem in this setting, too, Queenie! That's what I'll definitely do if it doesn't sell. It is made for a round, so I really just don't have any idea if other shapes would work. I wish yours would work, but I think round is the safest choice. I think it takes around a 7-7.4mm round. Grace put a 7.2mm OEC in it, and I think that size looks really good. So I'd personally aim for a 7.1-7.3mm, maybe.

Q

Queenie60

I have thought of setting a colored gem in this setting, too, Queenie! That's what I'll definitely do if it doesn't sell. It is made for a round, so I really just don't have any idea if other shapes would work. I wish yours would work, but I think round is the safest choice. I think it takes around a 7-7.4mm round. Grace put a 7.2mm OEC in it, and I think that size looks really good. So I'd personally aim for a 7.1-7.3mm, maybe.
Thank you. I appreciate your honesty and prompt reply. It would be beautiful with a colored gem.

tlfiore

Shiny_Rock
@diamondseeker2006 you have incredible taste in jewelry. As you've mentioned in other threads, you and I like similar things (not bragging...it's just a style preference thing). I always loved Tacori pieces. I explored going with a pre-loved Tacori setting now that the CvB Lyre is on consignment and yours is lovely. For me now at this point in my life, many of the Tacori settings sit just a wee-bit too high for my taste.

Your setting is lovely and at a generous selling price. Hoping it goes to a new home quickly...it will!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results