shape
carat
color
clarity

Taaffeite as center stone for E-ring. Pricing help!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

absolutanne

Rough_Rock
Thank you t-lover! I am very very excited. It does have a great gemmy quality to it. Albeit so small. I do not have a fancy camera but I will try to post the best pics I can. My jeweler will have this ring in his portfolio so I can probably get some great ones from him. I didn''t realize the total wt of this stone would be quite blingy! 3.7cts is quite huge. The stone is in New York right now to be certified by AGTA so it will come with papers once it returns to Houston.

Date: 11/10/2008 10:53:42 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover
Thanks for the update, and I''m absolutely thrilled you''re in love with the stone. Please post LOTS and LOTS of pictures. Being that taeefite is so incredibly rare, it would be an absolute treat for all of us colored stone junkies to see it in different light sources, and at different angles. It''s one of those stones you could donate to a museum like the Smithsonian and they would be thrilled to have it.

I''m so happy for you!!! Congratulations on your rare and wonderful bling!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Absolutanne, I''m so glad you''re sticking with the Taaffeite as is! It''s going to be a gorgeous ring!

On another note, did you know about the PS GTG in Houston this weekend? Check my signature, we''d love to see you there!

trishy

Shiny_Rock
i cant wait to see this ring. i love the color of the stone you''ve chosen. and to hear its so rare, makes it that much more cool.
it will be a true treasure no matter how you look at it, but it will have a most sentimental meaning to you, that makes it priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results