shape
carat
color
clarity

T&CO .45 for 5.200$. What do you think?

slg47

Ideal_Rock
I would...

1) go back to Tiffany and see if you can tell the difference in colors, if you can't then you are just paying for something that is meaningless to you
and
2) request VS2 or SI1 (maybe the UK doesn't carry SI1?)
3) look at the difference between a 0.75 ct and a 0.5 ct and see if that is meaningful to you.

I know you are wary of buying online because you feel you will get 'ripped off', but here are some options from reputable companies. These are branded signature cut stones that are guaranteed to be top performers (lots of sparkle!) You can get a larger stone online and still come in under budget enough to get your GF a wedding band or a necklace or something else from T&CO. just a thought :)

http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamond ... 313429.htm 0.723 F VS2 $2989
http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamond ... 327041.htm 0.738 G VS2 $2840
http://www.whiteflash.com/engagement-ri ... ut-428.htm platinum setting $650

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
asdasd said:
tyty333 said:
Why are you worried about an H if you couldnt tell the difference between it and an E? Really, in a well cut stone an H should
be pretty white (especaily in the .5 range).

One thing is not to TELL the difference and other is to KNOW the difference. I know that If it is sold by T&CO It already is a very good diamond (because they only sell the best cuts, clarities and colors) but, remember, I still want to make the most clever purchase for my budget, so If I can get a half ct in the best color group (D,E,F) and very good clarity (VS1, although It is the "worst" by T&CO standard) I will feel satisfied and feel I have acquired the proper amount of knowledge (thanks to you guys) to make a thoughtful buy.

You'll pay a premium for a higher color. If you can't tell the difference, but you know it's a lower color but yet it still appears colorless, wouldn't you be more clever for everyone marvelling how it's a G or H VS1 when it probably appears as colorless as the E or F to most of the regular public? I guess I just see the bigger bang with a "lower" color (and G is practically colorless to all but the highly color sensitive) and bigger diamond at a cheaper price.

I suppose you're hoping to strike gold with a D SI1 diamond. Thing is, that will take a lot of hunting, and places like Tiffany's wants to sell you on the idea that the E VVS2 or VS1 makes for a much better diamond then a G-H, VS2 - SI1, because they can charge you more. It works because truth is, most of the general public aren't cut nuts or online diamond fanatics like a lot of members of PS. I know a lot of people who still think the higher clarity gets you a "prettier" diamond when it's really cut that impacts the sparkle/fire, not necessarily the clarity. I think my husband still thinks this in some ways. Despite me telling him a lower color/clarity range, he still got me a higher color/clarity because he felt it would be a better diamond (and because he wanted to "exceed" my expectations). In reality, had I been choosing the diamond with him, I would have insisted otherwise, because it made a price difference of probably at least a grand and I probably couldn't tell the difference.

I think the .55 G VS1 sounds like your best bet if you want a ring now.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Yimmers said:
I think the .55 G VS1 sounds like your best bet if you want a ring now.

I agree! It meets her/ your want of T & CO at a size/ color/ clarity that seems more reasonable to me than the .45 H IF.

asdasd

Rough_Rock
Hello guys,

Here It is another option with similar specs (carat, clarity) but a bump in color (and in price) I've been given.

My last option was a .55 G VS1 for 4,100$ and the new one is a 0.51 D VS2 for 5.000$

Less carat, less clarity but better color. Following your last comments I guess I should stick with the .55 right?

Thanks for your help guys!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
IMO, yes.

septsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I would also stick with the G in this case!

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
septsparkle said:
I would also stick with the G in this case!

Ditto. Sounds like it's going to be a beautiful ring.

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, I wish I had seen this thread sooner. To OP: I am one who also has a deep abiding love for Tiffany and I can understand completely 100% where your girlfriend is coming from. And contrary to what is suggested by some, I strongly disagree that you are paying just for the box. As a non-diamond expert you are also paying for peace of mind. You are paying for the knowledge that the diamond you buy is top notch. You don't need to be a diamond expert when you buy from Tiffany because they do the work for you. Their certification system is done by their own gem lab (Tiffany Gem Labs) and again I will say that my own experience with TGL is that they are extremely strict in their grading. They are stricter than GIA. They are on par with AGS. I have seen two instances in the last two years where a Master GIA Graduate Gemologist graded diamonds in Tiffany rings as superior to the report issued by TGL. In one case the diamond was graded H VS 2 by TGL and it came back graded G VS1 by the MGG. We questioned it so he had another GG look that the diamond and she concurred wholly with his assessment. Is this an outlier? NO IT IS NOT. You can 100% rely on TGL and your girlfriend is NOT crazy to want Tiffany. --Particularly since she is willing to go down appreciably on size for quality, there is nothing wrong with that at all. It's smart in terms of market value too since any reputable dealer will tell you that an authentic Tiffany and Co. ring is worth more on the open market than one that is not branded. (Same for other designers like Van Cleef, Asprey, Cartier, etc.)

As to the stone itself, I spent two whole days in the NYC Flagship store. Let me say first that I implore you to contact Jon Omahen in the NY store and tell him what you are looking for. His direct line is 212-508-4856. I worked with him for two days on a ring hunt and he is just amazing. He has worked for the company for 20 years and he is considered a top top sales person for the company. He is also very honest and is far less interested in selling than he is making sure you find the right ring.

Now, here is something that you will find interesting. Tiffany about a year ago started selling diamonds with SI1 clarity grades. As an owner of an SI1 clarity level diamond, I can tell you that in most cases you can not see the inclusion at all without a loupe. In the case of Tiffany, they will only sell SI1 diamonds with inclusions that ARE NOT VISIBLE through the table (IOW when you look top down on the stone, you see nothing). I don't know if they have a Princess cut in VS2 inclusion grade (no visible inclusion without a loupe) or SI1 inclusion, but you could conceivably get something much larger than .45 by going to H or I in color grade and VS2 or SI1 in clarity grade. And it would still be an oustanding cut diamond and would sparkle like mad. It would come with the Tiffany warranty and it would look very white.--Remember what I said above. What TGL says is an H, another GG could grade a G. That's nice! Jon could do a search for you in the system and see what is available in NY. When I was there, I saw many Princess cut stones in the ~ 1 carat range so I imagine you will find something better in your price point than in internally flawless stone (IF) which is what they are trying to get you to go for, and you don't need it. Also, consider Cartier and Asprey since I take it you are in England. They are just as prestigious as Tiffany, if not more so in Europe.

If you need a Tiffany ring ASAP, I think you will get what you want and be very very happy with the results. Good luck! :wavey:

asdasd

Rough_Rock
Ok, so the thing I was looking for appeared, a little bump (just to enter the white group) in color, a .54 F VS1 for 4700$, 600$ more than the .55 G VS1 (4100$).

600$ may look too much in the short term just to upgrade from G to F (I'm already aware that they will look virtually the same) but in the long term, I think 600$ is not that much if you can say the ring is in the best color group.

I think this is IT. Just some final thoughts from you guys please.

These are the two final options:

.54 F VS1 - 4700$
.55 G VS1 - 4100$

cara

Ideal_Rock
This is really your personal preference here!

I would get the G, because that is sufficiently white color for me, especially in a stone that size. Scratch that, I would get a larger stone for $4000+ one way or another, because it is just crazy to spend that kind of money on a half carat in a tiffany-style solitaire. But those are *my* preferences! You should go with your own priorities, provided they line up with your lady's preferences.

septsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Between those two I'd go with the G. You are already paying a premium for the Tiffany ring, I wouldn't pay extra for something your really aren't going to notice, especially if what the previous poster suggested is true about their grading being very stringent...

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
asdasd said:
Ok, so the thing I was looking for appeared, a little bump (just to enter the white group) in color, a .54 F VS1 for 4700$, 600$ more than the .55 G VS1 (4100$).

600$ may look too much in the short term just to upgrade from G to F (I'm already aware that they will look virtually the same) but in the long term, I think 600$ is not that much if you can say the ring is in the best color group.

.54 F VS1 - 4700$
.55 G VS1 - 4100$

I already gave you my advice. Why not call NY and see what's in US inventory? Jeez, I even gave you the name and number of someone to call. You seem driven to make a decision right now. Almost like you have a gun to your head on this. Does she want something small? If so than .5 will do the trick. But you might get larger if you go into the near colorless range and VS2 clarity. I simply don't believe that the US inventory doesn't have a better diamond. Usually people want the largest high quality they can get. Maybe she is different. If you want to know my feelings though specifically on these two diamonds and only these two diamonds, an F color trumps a G and i would pay the difference. F is just so beautiful and white and the size difference between the two stones is negligible. For $600 it's well worth it to get the higher color. F is colorless, G is near colorless and believe me the market likes colorless a lot more than near colorless. It's one color grade but it is also a whole world apart in category. Get the F if you aren't going to keep looking.

cara

Ideal_Rock
Isabelle, what the 'market' thinks of colorless vs. near colorless doesn't really matter unless the OP is planning to sell this ring later on. Most people buying engagement rings aren't planning to resell them. Well, what the market thinks also matters in that the market pricing causes the F to cost substantially more right now! As to how visually apparent the difference is between these particular F and G stones, there is no way to tell from the information available. Color in a stone is really on a continuum even though it is graded in steps, so if you have a low F and a high G they could be extremely close in color. It is about one's priorities and preferences. You like colorless stones, so to you the $600 is worth it. Maybe to the OP it is too, or to the recipient of said ring. But I don't see much point in paying that much more for an F vs. a G, especially in that size. Well, really I totally agree with the first part of your advice, escalate the search and go for something larger, near colorless, and VS2/SI1 if there is room for the budget.

asdasd

Rough_Rock
Isabelle said:
asdasd said:

.54 F VS1 - 4700$
.55 G VS1 - 4100$

I already gave you my advice. Why not call NY and see what's in US inventory? Jeez, I even gave you the name and number of someone to call. You seem driven to make a decision right now. Almost like you have a gun to your head on this. Does she want something small? If so than .5 will do the trick. But you might get larger if you go into the near colorless range and VS2 clarity. I simply don't believe that the US inventory doesn't have a better diamond. Usually people want the largest high quality they can get. Maybe she is different. If you want to know my feelings though specifically on these two diamonds and only these two diamonds, an F color trumps a G and i would pay the difference. F is just so beautiful and white and the size difference between the two stones is negligible. For $600 it's well worth it to get the higher color. F is colorless, G is near colorless and believe me the market likes colorless a lot more than near colorless. It's one color grade but it is also a whole world apart in category. Get the F if you aren't going to keep looking.

Thanks for your help but I'm 6000km far from NY and I already have two great salesmen from two different stores in different European countries looking for my ring. I guess T&CO can send rings between stores inside Europe and US but no between the two continents... Do you have an email of Jon Omahen (following T&CO structure It should be [email protected], can you confirm It?) Its cheaper than making a call to US for me...

Regarding size, It doesn't matter, I'm not searching for a big stone but for a very good quality one.

E B

Ideal_Rock
If the extra $600 isn't that big a deal, I'd say go for the F. It sounds like it'll be a much more mind-clean choice for you.

cara

Ideal_Rock
asdasd said:
Regarding size, It doesn't matter, I'm not searching for a big stone but for a very good quality one.
What criteria are you using to assess 'quality'? Name brand and color/clarity grades? If so then go with the Tiffany F/VS1.

People have different ways at arriving at a 'quality' stone. X might want an ideal-cut, as large as possible, but eyeclean and near colorless are fine for the clarity and color. Y might want a beautiful old-style cut stone, and want it super-mind clean on clarity but be fine with a slightly warmer color. Etc. Tiffany is not the only way to get a quality stone, nor are color and clarity grades the only markers of quality. Preferences matter. What are yours? Or better yet, what are your gf's?

asdasd

Rough_Rock
cara said:
asdasd said:
What criteria are you using to assess 'quality'? Name brand and color/clarity grades? If so then go with the Tiffany F/VS1.

People have different ways at arriving at a 'quality' stone. X might want an ideal-cut, as large as possible, but eyeclean and near colorless are fine for the clarity and color. Y might want a beautiful old-style cut stone, and want it super-mind clean on clarity but be fine with a slightly warmer color. Etc. Tiffany is not the only way to get a quality stone, nor are color and clarity grades the only markers of quality. Preferences matter. What are yours? Or better yet, what are your gf's?

Hello Cara,

I don't mean to be rude but I've already answered all those questions before.

Very quick: She has no preferences but It been a T&CO. She does not care for the size and would prefer a little than a big one (keeping a low profile is important in some places in Europe). As for me, I feel secure buying at T&CO and looking for the best clarity and color my budget can buy.

I haven't said anything about the cut because in the store they did not tell me anything about It, I assume they are all good cuts at T&CO? Is there also a grading table like the one for clarity and color but for cuts?

slg47

Ideal_Rock
the cut is actually the most important factor in determining how the diamond looks! a well cut stone will sparkle and a poorly cut stone will be dead and lifeless. currently the only lab that grades princess cut quality is AGS (I have linked some AGS0 stones here earlier). Tiffany does their own grading, I am not sure how they do this. I think you are safe going with Tiff in terms of cut quality although some PSers would want to go elsewhere and get an AGS0 princess (or H&A round with ASET/IS/hearts pic, or whatever)

cara

Ideal_Rock
Asdasd- I have read the whole thread. If you want a T&Co ring, best 'quality' you can afford, and by that you mean best clarity and color combo, well then it is simple, isn't it? Can you afford the F/VS1? If yes, buy that one. If no, buy the G/VS1. No need to keep asking questions if you are certain of your priorities.

But you started a thread asking what people thought of spending over $5k for a less than 1/2 ct stone in a simple Tiffany style setting. IMO that is way too much, even for a branded stone and setting. BUT I have different priorities and preferences than you. I see no point in paying for what I cannot see. I cannot see the difference between IF and VS1. In a half carat stone, G is sufficiently white for me and I don't need or want F at a substantial price increase. Can *you* see the difference between F and G in a set stone or is this a mindclean thing or cultural preference for so-called colorless stones? Part of why I was questioning your use of 'quality' is that the word is vague and means different things to different people in regards to diamonds. But if you are certain of what it means to you and therefore what you want in a diamond then the problem is much more simple.

As to cut quality, at Tiffany it should be reasonable, but there are certainly vendors out there that offer stricter standards in that regard. Not all Tiffany's diamonds are cut to the same specs, and they aren't typically advertised as hearts and arrows, for example. You should read up on cut under the knowledge tab above if you are curious. Some people have purchased idealscopes and taken them to Tiffany's to help evaluate cut quality in Tiffany stones. (But you sound like the kind of person more interested in trusting Tiffany's to do your cut selection for you.) Don't feel bad if everything looks the same (similarly sparkly) in the jewelry store lights. That's the point of the jewelry store lights! If your Tiffany's is good on the service front, ask them to show you the rings in different lighting conditions - natural light, regular office lighting, shadow, etc. Maybe pick out two rings you want to compare - ie. one near colorless and one colorless of similar size, etc. See if you can see a difference worth paying for.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will just keep it simple and answer the first question. Are you being ripped off? Yes.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can you see both in person? If so, pick with your eyes and/or see if the F looks $600 better to your eyes.

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
asdasd said:
Isabelle said:
asdasd said:

.54 F VS1 - 4700$
.55 G VS1 - 4100$

Thanks for your help but I'm 6000km far from NY and I already have two great salesmen from two different stores in different European countries looking for my ring. I guess T&CO can send rings between stores inside Europe and US but no between the two continents... Do you have an email of Jon Omahen (following T&CO structure It should be [email protected], can you confirm It?) Its cheaper than making a call to US for me...

Got it. Yes that is his email address. Shoot him an email and see what he says. Keep in mind: In terms of assessing quality, the cut grade and the color grade matter SIGNIFICANTLY more than the clarity rating (so long as it's eye clean). So without hesitation if your budget is $5K and you are willing to go that high, you should get the highest color grade you can and then consider the clarity. In this case, the choice is obvious: Get the F. An F and a G are worlds apart in the category of diamonds even though they are only one color grade apart. F is COLORLESS. G is NOT. It's that simple. And if size isn't a big driver here, and for a significant minority of brides they really do care more for the quality than the size, then you cannot go wrong with the F color VS1. It will be in a very small class of diamonds of that caliber. Also, don't let anyone on here tell you that a Tiffany princess diamond isn't as good as H & A or whatever. Yes it is. And it's worth more on the market. And while you might not want to sell it in your lifetime, it's nice to have an heirloom piece to pass down to future generations. One word to the wise on this diamond: Ask to see the TGL Report and make sure it has an excellent cut grade. If it does, you are good to go. PLEASE POST PICTURES ONCE YOU BUY IT. I am sure it will be AWESOMELY BEAUTIFUL! Remember, there is no wrong decision. If you elevate color and clarity over size, there is no one who can rightfully tell you that you're wrong. A .5 carat F VS1 that is authentic Tiffany is worth as much as a 1 carat H SI1 that isn't, assuming a cut quality that is about the same for both. (Please no one shoot me for saying that. I am using my own diamond's grades for the comparison point. I know for a fact that my diamond is worth about the same at retail as what he is paying for his. Mine is bigger but not better. Just bigger. He has said size isn't a factor. So that's the end of it. He wants to spend $5K and he is getting a great stone for $5K so let's be happy for him!)

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
cara said:
Asdasd- I have read the whole thread. If you want a T&Co ring, best 'quality' you can afford, and by that you mean best clarity and color combo, well then it is simple, isn't it? Can you afford the F/VS1? If yes, buy that one. If no, buy the G/VS1. No need to keep asking questions if you are certain of your priorities.

But you started a thread asking what people thought of spending over $5k for a less than 1/2 ct stone in a simple Tiffany style setting. IMO that is way too much, even for a branded stone and setting. BUT I have different priorities and preferences than you. I see no point in paying for what I cannot see. I cannot see the difference between IF and VS1. In a half carat stone, G is sufficiently white for me and I don't need or want F at a substantial price increase. Can *you* see the difference between F and G in a set stone or is this a mindclean thing or cultural preference for so-called colorless stones? Part of why I was questioning your use of 'quality' is that the word is vague and means different things to different people in regards to diamonds. But if you are certain of what it means to you and therefore what you want in a diamond then the problem is much more simple.

As to cut quality, at Tiffany it should be reasonable, but there are certainly vendors out there that offer stricter standards in that regard. Not all Tiffany's diamonds are cut to the same specs, and they aren't typically advertised as hearts and arrows, for example. You should read up on cut under the knowledge tab above if you are curious. Some people have purchased idealscopes and taken them to Tiffany's to help evaluate cut quality in Tiffany stones. (But you sound like the kind of person more interested in trusting Tiffany's to do your cut selection for you.) Don't feel bad if everything looks the same (similarly sparkly) in the jewelry store lights. That's the point of the jewelry store lights! If your Tiffany's is good on the service front, ask them to show you the rings in different lighting conditions - natural light, regular office lighting, shadow, etc. Maybe pick out two rings you want to compare - ie. one near colorless and one colorless of similar size, etc. See if you can see a difference worth paying for.

An idealscope isn't the be all and end all for assessing a diamond's performance. It is one tool. The eyes are a great judge. And I strongly disagree with the assertion that there are vendors with stricter standards for cut. Any Tiffany diamond will have a TGL cut rating. He can see the report. If it says "Excellent" he's good to go. Why should he have to become a diamond expert carrying around an idealscope if he knows that he wants Tiffany, SHE wants Tiffany, and size isn't a big factor? They want colorless with no eye-visible inclusions in the $5K range and they want it from Tiffany. Nothing wrong with that. It's a smart choice and smart purchase. It might not be your choice (or mine) but it isn't a stupid decision. (When I got engaged, size mattered more to me than getting the diamond from Tiffany. I knew I wouldn't get a Tiffany ring for $5K unless I settled for .5 carat weight. But I wanted 1 carat weight. So I went elsewhere and got a 1 carat GIA certified H SI1 for $5K. Now here we are almost 15 years after DH and I went shopping for engagement rings, and our OP is getting a Tiffany ring in the size of .5 for $5K.--Seems not much has changed in the pricing since 1996.)

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Dreamer_D said:
Can you see both in person? If so, pick with your eyes and/or see if the F looks $600 better to your eyes.

Normally I would say this is excellent advice, but in this case, I don't think he cares that much about what looks better b/c I think most people would think a Tiffany & Co. H, VS2 in the 1 carat range (assuming excellent cut grade) would look better than a Tiffany & Co. F, VS1 in the .5 carat range. Larger well cut diamonds look better. But he is more driven by quality, which after the cut grade is mostly driven by the color designation. As such, there really isn't a tough decision here. If the F VS1 is an excellent cut grade and it is within the budget, this is the one he should get. At least with .5 carat, his fiance won't have to carry around a magnifying glass with her in order for her friends to see the diamond. With that first one he was considering, I just think that was ridiculously small.

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
AprilBaby said:
I will just keep it simple and answer the first question. Are you being ripped off? Yes.

That's not true. He is just elevating color grade over size and the cache of getting a world famous designer ring over one that isn't a world famous designer. That's his choice.

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry if I missed this, but what is the finger size? I have large fingers by PS standards, and would prefer more of my budget go for size.

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Isabelle said:
Dreamer_D said:

Normally I would say this is excellent advice, but in this case, I don't think he cares that much about what looks better b/c I think most people would think a Tiffany & Co. H, VS2 in the 1 carat range (assuming excellent cut grade) would look better than a Tiffany & Co. F, VS1 in the .5 carat range. Larger well cut diamonds look better. But he is more driven by quality, which after the cut grade is mostly driven by the color designation. As such, there really isn't a tough decision here. If the F VS1 is an excellent cut grade and it is within the budget, this is the one he should get. At least with .5 carat, his fiance won't have to carry around a magnifying glass with her in order for her friends to see the diamond. With that first one he was considering, I just think that was ridiculously small.

But maybe he does. Have them both pulled in. You probably won't notice a difference in size. Maybe one will attract his eye more. Maybe it won't. Yea, I think the better value is still the G VS1 because it's $600 is cheaper, but that's me. Yes, having higher color and decent clarity is important to him, but girls do like sparkle as well. But at least he can look at the two rings and make a decision at that point.

I do think there are H&A princesses that are better than Tiffany's. But it's clear he isn't interested in it. So I'm not going to belabor it. He wants an opinion on the the choices offered to him. Before he threw in the F VS1, the G VS1 was clearly the better choice. Now, he's got a choice of two nearly identical carat weights, but with a difference in color. He couldn't really tell the difference in color before, so now it's just a judgment call by seeing them in person. Perhaps one will "speak to him more." If the color doesn't make a difference seeing it in person, and they both sparkle equally as well, then he'll have to decide, does he want to pay the extra $600. It may be worth it to him at this point.

cara

Ideal_Rock
Isabelle said:
Get the F. An F and a G are worlds apart in the category of diamonds even though they are only one color grade apart. F is COLORLESS. G is NOT.

Let's start with the color thing. Is he buying the paper or the stone? Two stones, one F and one G, may in fact be infinitesimally close in color. Heck, they could even be the same color, say both on the line between F and G, and one managed to get graded higher than the other because the grading is not a perfect science. While the F stone is worth more because it comes with this nice piece of paper stamped 'F', the OP has to PAY MORE to get this F stone with its more desirable paper. A stone that may or may not be that different in color than the G. The OP is certainly free to decide that he wants that piece of paper that says F on it, and to pay for it, but to say (without seeing the stones in question) that they are 'worlds apart' is a real exaggeration. At least if you are talking about the stones themselves. They may actually be extremely close in color.

Even if the stones are in fact a full color grade different, the idea that the stones themselves are 'worlds apart' is kind of misleading. Again, if you are talking about how the stones would appear in a ring rather than in some paper-comparing contest or on the resale market. The average person would be hard pressed to distinguish an F from a G when set and worn on a woman's hand. Especially in a half carat size, and without other stones around for comparison.

As to Tiffany cut standards, other vendors do have branded lines with stricter cut standards, as in they have a more consistent product. To my knowledge, there is more variation among Tiffany round diamonds than, say, newline ACAs, which have a very consistent look. Note I did not say 'more beautiful' as that is subjective. Nor did I say that the idealscope is the be-all-end-all of cut grading. But if the OP is interested in teasing out cut differences between Tiffany stones, the idealscope is one tool that could help him, if that is what he is interested in. Right now he seems to be choosing on basic grading specs rather than anything else. If he wants to evaluate cut quality, he will have to use his eyes and the idealscope might help.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AprilBaby said:
:lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results