shape
carat
color
clarity

Surprise Upgrade for The Missus - First Ritani Purchase

emmy12

Brilliant_Rock
Would your wife kindly bless us with a group photo for old and new? The wrap enhancer looks pretty close to her old one and for a second I thought it was the same ring!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Would your wife kindly bless us with a group photo for old and new? The wrap enhancer looks pretty close to her old one and for a second I thought it was the same ring!

Got you covered...that's one of the pictures that I snagged last night on their date night!

PXL_20221109_021246350.jpg

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: I bet she's over the moon, and does she know just how much of a wiz you are? You could, you know, let it slip that you're kinda the dude for expert LD selections? I mean toot your horn, maybe it'll impress her. A little.:lol:

9a9987919f145f7939421ca5c9fd6aa0.jpg

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock
Goodness Gracious! Bling city on one finger! Just beautiful! Are both of them stuller?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just amazing! Does she realize she is a celebrity now?

Runningmama

Shiny_Rock
Oh WOW. It’s absolutely gorgeous! Stunning! That lighting too. Enhancers often make me cringe because they take away the focus of a solitaire, but your wife’s actually truly enhances it. So elegant!! And MASSIVE.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I somehow missed the final product! Her ring is gorgeous and I am sure she is over the moon with it. Congrats to you on putting this all together for her - I’d say you are a keeper!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
And we're back!
Thank you psadmin for restoring my thread!

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
I'm sooo glad this got bumped - I just went back and re-read the whole thing and i am glad I did! I bought a 1ct lab from Ritani last Wednesday (for a necklace) and havent heard a thing since the order confirmation. I was wondering if that ever happened to anyone else, and here you had a similar experience with it taking longer! It made me feel better ... LOL! It was fun re-reading it anyway. Such a gorgeous diamond! i am sure your wife is enjoying it every day!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Yay, glad they restored the thread for you. It was a fun read. The diamond is stupendous! Lovely on your lady's finger.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Our 19th Valentine's Day (early) celebration together, this year at our favorite Italian restaurant!

IMG_20230212_154636187_HDR.jpg

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! I just enjoyed reading through your acquisition of this ring. It's beautiful and was a better read than watching the Super Bowl half-time! LOL

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
8-)What's the size on this? Is it another surprise? I think you should surprise me with one, too.:lol:

girl-wiggling-eyebrow-raise.gif

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is for your own gentleman's ring, right? Can't wait to hear more details!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results