shape
carat
color
clarity

Surprise SK dream ring engagement **photo overload**

pAndalove

Rough_Rock
Hi Pricescope community! :wavey:

I've been lurking behind this screen for months anxiously awaiting the moment my bf would be ready to propose. I'm very excited to come out of the shadows and share my great news!

Even though we had discussed an engagement there was no concrete talk about how,when or where. My smart future hubby :dance: did his homework searching through my pinterest page and of course researching my "subtle" hints and picked out my dream ring!!

I've been stalking PS for months deciding which style of ring I preferred. After much consideration I decided I wanted a very delicate halo due to my field (can't have a huge ring :nono: ). I looked up LM, VC and SK and ultimately fell in love with this SK halo even though VC Emilya was a close contender.

On Wednesday night after work on our usual walk home we took a detour through the park near by. Under the Triborough bridge with the beautifully lit manhattan skyline behind us he got on one knee and asked me to be his wife!! :love: It wasn't an over the top engagement but it was the most special moment in our lives. The park has been a part of "us" it was where he took me on our first date. The moment could't have been more perfect.

After two amazing years as a couple we're both ecstatic to be moving into a new stage in our lives. Choosing my dream ring my FIANCE :naughty: showed me once again that he would do anything to make me happy. AND boy am I happy :bigsmile:

Without further ado here are some of the pictures. First the vendor pictures:

anda_copy.jpg

anda2.jpg

pAndalove

Rough_Rock
I can't seem to resize the pictures from my phone. I will try again tomorrow. :boohoo:

pAndalove

Rough_Rock
I'll try again

img_5178-1.jpg

img_5196-1.jpg

img_5208-1.jpg

img_5214-1.jpg

pAndalove

Rough_Rock
:wall: Why are they upside down?? :snore:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!!! Thank you for sharing this romantic story. Your ring is amazing and looks stunning on you. A true masterpiece by Steven. Will you combine it with a band?

Let me see if I can get the pics right for you:

_680.jpeg

_681.jpeg

_682.jpeg

_683.jpeg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks great on you! Congrats on your engagement!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome and congratulations! Your ring is beautiful and your pictures are wonderful!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, beautiful ring!!!

Californiadreaming

Rough_Rock
Wow your ring is absolutely beautiful - perfection!

Congratulations on your engagement, hope you have a long and happy marriage.

pAndalove

Rough_Rock
Acinom said:
Congrats!!! Thank you for sharing this romantic story. Your ring is amazing and looks stunning on you. A true masterpiece by Steven. Will you combine it with a band?

Let me see if I can get the pics right for you:

Thank you Acimon! My excitement kept me up last night I must have loaded them wrong. I have more pictures coming soon. :naughty:

pAndalove

Rough_Rock
Californiadreaming|1446823471|3946302 said:
Wow your ring is absolutely beautiful - perfection!

Congratulations on your engagement, hope you have a long and happy marriage.

Thank you for the wishes. :appl: It is so sweet to see everyone's comments. I knew PS was going to join in on my happiness. :angel:

pAndalove

Rough_Rock
m-2-b|1446808317|3946254 said:
Looks great on you! Congrats on your engagement!
Thank you so much m-2-b! You'ring is stunning! I love all the pictures you posted of your halo. She is gorgeous :lickout:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love:

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations and very best wishes for your future together! Your ring is PERFECT!!

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
so beautiful!!! POST MORE!!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely!!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!! :love: Congratulations on your engagement!!

pAndalove

Rough_Rock
More pictures. I can't help myself. We will be visiting Stevens shop next week to get the ring sized and pick out wedding bands !!! :dance:
I'm still on cloud nine :love:

_35170.jpg

_35171.jpg

_35172.jpg

_35173.jpg

pAndalove

Rough_Rock
Can anyone explain why my pictures keep posting upside down? And how I can fix them?

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mmm, not sure what you are doing wrong with the pics. But upside down or not: you are an amazing couple and your ring is an absolute beauty. How wonderful that your wedding band will also be created by SK!

_697.jpeg

_698.jpeg

_699.jpeg

_700.jpeg

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! It's beautiful!!! :love: Your photos are lovely! Congratulations to both of you on your engagement! :clap:

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your engagement!!! Your ER looks amazing on you and I can't wait to see what you two pick out for your wedding bands.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to you and your fiancé. Can't beat that smile on your face. The ring looks absolutely wonderful on you. More pics are welcome. ;-).

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! It's beautiful! I love the picture with your face in it and him holding your hand to show off the ring. So cute!

LateBloomer28

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!!! Your ring is exquisite and looks so lovely on you! :love: :love: Your happiness is leaping out of the pictures and brings a smile. Wishing you much joy in your future together!

pAndalove

Rough_Rock
I'm touched by the amount of compliments and wishes I've received from PS. Thank you all for being so kind and joining in on our happiness. It's been an amazing few days filled with love and support from so many people. This weekend we had a small dinner with our parents and siblings to set the date for the upcoming year. YAY :love: I didn't think I could be any happier than I already was but I am!
I'm truly blessed. I'm eager to get the engagement photo shoot done in the upcoming weeks to also share with all of you. I promised photo over load and I will deliver! Here are some more pictures Steven sent us. Don't want to bore you guys any longer ;))
<3

_35203.jpg

_35205.jpg

_35206.jpg

nycspring

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! The ring is gorgeous!! :love:

Abby12

Shiny_Rock
Amazing! Congrats on your engagement and beautiful ring!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Huge congrats on your engagement and on your amazing ring :love: :love: :love: It looks stunning on your hand!!!
You are a gorgeous girl by the way! He is a very lucky man!
My best wishes for a long, happy and blingy life with your fiancé!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results