shape
carat
color
clarity

surprise 40th B-day

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

4themrs

Rough_Rock
I know that this is showing my lack of computer savy, but I posted several weeks ago on ideas for surprising my wife for her 40th birthday that is coming up early next year.
Problem is that I cant find the post with the ideas?
Help, whether it is finding the post or new ideas?
Thanks!

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jes click on yur lil yeller self.

User profile will give you access to all your threads and posts.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
If you click on "find all posts" under your member since date, all the posts you ever made will show up.

4themrs

Rough_Rock
JulieN/Orbaya,
I am so glad that people can not see my face, because it is RED with embarrassment!
Thanks, I guess this is one of those many "DA" moments that I have.

Do you think I could pay the adminstrator to eliminate this thread, so it does not show my ignorance?
32.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2006 10:21:04 PM
Author: 4themrs

JulieN/Orbaya,
I am so glad that people can not see my face, because it is RED with embarrassment!
Thanks, I guess this is one of those many ''DA'' moments that I have.

Do you think I could pay the adminstrator to eliminate this thread, so it does not show my ignorance?
32.gif
It''s nothing to feel bad about, and your post will probably help someone else who has the same question.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a nice surprise for your wife. She is a lucky lady!!!! What type of diamond are you looking for and what is your budget? Do you know what she likes?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results