shape
carat
color
clarity

Suprised my wife with 8.3ctw tennis bracelet from ID Jewelry

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The bracelet is beautiful but the story and sentiment behind is even more beautiful.

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Long time reader but first post.

My beautiful wife would never buy anything for herself so for our 8th wedding anniversary I wanted to suprise her with a tennis bracelet as she has always loved them but said they were too expensive.

I searched all over my usual spots JA, blue nile, whiteflash but wasn't sold on quality/price then a few ppl on here recommended ID Jewelry.

Simply, they were fantastic to deal with. They made exactly what I wanted, exceeded my expectations and delivered on time with a tight schedule.

Being a tennis bracelet, not having certification for each diamond made me reluctant to buy online without a recommendation. A lot of local stores here in Australia also had bracelets that didn't look nearly as good as their specs claimed and others that had good pieces were priced ridiculously high.

ID Jewelry came highly recommended on pricescope and I wasn't disappointed!

My wife absolutely adores it. I made a champagne picnic for her in our garden and surprised her with it. Outside in daylight, the reflection is incredible and photos can't do it justice.

Specs are:
33 Round Brilliant Diamonds
Carat: Approx. 8.25ctw (.25pts each)
Color: F+
Clarity: SI1+ (100% Eye Clean)
Cut: Ideal - Excellent
Bracelet: 14kt white gold

My goal was to get 8ctw to signify our 8yr wedding anniversary (couldn't afford 15ctw for total yrs together!)

0.25pts are usually associated with a 10ct bracelet but her wrists are tiny so I ordered a 6.5" bracelet and made the diamonds larger. It still ended up being too big by 1/2" so I'll try turn 3 diamonds into a small necklace.

For reference her ring is 1.53ct, D, VS true hearts and this bracelet looks on par with it in person. It was really important that they complimented each other and one didn't overshadow the other in quality.

Thanks everyone for all your great information and can't recommend Jonna at ID Jewelry high enough!

Deej - Australia

WOW! That is gorgeous! Congrats! You are so sweet and thoughtful. I’m sure your wife loves it. Happy anniversary!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary! The bracelet looks beautiful on her! You did a great job of making the anniversary special for your wife.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and a fabulous gift! It looks beautiful on her!

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your anniversary. It's a very beautiful and thoughtful gift.

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Happy anniversary. The bracelet looks elegant.

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
How romantic of you to surprise her!!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bracelet. Congrats to both of you. Happy Anniversary!:appl:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's absolutely stunning, and looks amazing on her! Congratulations on 8 years of marriage!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Happy Anniversary! You did well, happy wife happy life they say. Much happiness to both of you.

winetime12

Shiny_Rock
It's beautiful! Happy anniversary!

pebbles7

Rough_Rock
Happy Anniversary ! It's gorgeous and it's perfect ! If I was going to pick a tennis bracelet for myself, it would be the one you chose for your wife.

Bijouteried

Shiny_Rock
Both the ring and bracelet are beautiful! You’ve done a great job in your selection and thank you for sharing your lovely story. :)

Ceilimom

Brilliant_Rock
Long time reader but first post.

My beautiful wife would never buy anything for herself so for our 8th wedding anniversary I wanted to suprise her with a tennis bracelet as she has always loved them but said they were too expensive.

I searched all over my usual spots JA, blue nile, whiteflash but wasn't sold on quality/price then a few ppl on here recommended ID Jewelry.

Simply, they were fantastic to deal with. They made exactly what I wanted, exceeded my expectations and delivered on time with a tight schedule.

Being a tennis bracelet, not having certification for each diamond made me reluctant to buy online without a recommendation. A lot of local stores here in Australia also had bracelets that didn't look nearly as good as their specs claimed and others that had good pieces were priced ridiculously high.

ID Jewelry came highly recommended on pricescope and I wasn't disappointed!

My wife absolutely adores it. I made a champagne picnic for her in our garden and surprised her with it. Outside in daylight, the reflection is incredible and photos can't do it justice.

Specs are:
33 Round Brilliant Diamonds
Carat: Approx. 8.25ctw (.25pts each)
Color: F+
Clarity: SI1+ (100% Eye Clean)
Cut: Ideal - Excellent
Bracelet: 14kt white gold

My goal was to get 8ctw to signify our 8yr wedding anniversary (couldn't afford 15ctw for total yrs together!)

0.25pts are usually associated with a 10ct bracelet but her wrists are tiny so I ordered a 6.5" bracelet and made the diamonds larger. It still ended up being too big by 1/2" so I'll try turn 3 diamonds into a small necklace.

For reference her ring is 1.53ct, D, VS true hearts and this bracelet looks on par with it in person. It was really important that they complimented each other and one didn't overshadow the other in quality.

Thanks everyone for all your great information and can't recommend Jonna at ID Jewelry high enough!

Deej - Australia

You are a sweetheart and congratulations on your Anniversary.

Moonie

Shiny_Rock
Awww you are so thoughtful and you guys sound like a lovely couple! She has a classic jewelry collection that's just stunning.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! You have a discerning eye. It all looks amazing together.

Von03

Shiny_Rock
Wow... just WOW!!!

TARSHA

Rough_Rock
What a lovely surprise and what a lovely couple !!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results