shape
carat
color
clarity

Suprised my wife with 8.3ctw tennis bracelet from ID Jewelry

deej

Rough_Rock
Long time reader but first post.

My beautiful wife would never buy anything for herself so for our 8th wedding anniversary I wanted to suprise her with a tennis bracelet as she has always loved them but said they were too expensive.

I searched all over my usual spots JA, blue nile, whiteflash but wasn't sold on quality/price then a few ppl on here recommended ID Jewelry.

Simply, they were fantastic to deal with. They made exactly what I wanted, exceeded my expectations and delivered on time with a tight schedule.

Being a tennis bracelet, not having certification for each diamond made me reluctant to buy online without a recommendation. A lot of local stores here in Australia also had bracelets that didn't look nearly as good as their specs claimed and others that had good pieces were priced ridiculously high.

ID Jewelry came highly recommended on pricescope and I wasn't disappointed!

My wife absolutely adores it. I made a champagne picnic for her in our garden and surprised her with it. Outside in daylight, the reflection is incredible and photos can't do it justice.

Specs are:
33 Round Brilliant Diamonds
Carat: Approx. 8.25ctw (.25pts each)
Color: F+
Clarity: SI1+ (100% Eye Clean)
Cut: Ideal - Excellent
Bracelet: 14kt white gold

My goal was to get 8ctw to signify our 8yr wedding anniversary (couldn't afford 15ctw for total yrs together!)

0.25pts are usually associated with a 10ct bracelet but her wrists are tiny so I ordered a 6.5" bracelet and made the diamonds larger. It still ended up being too big by 1/2" so I'll try turn 3 diamonds into a small necklace.

For reference her ring is 1.53ct, D, VS true hearts and this bracelet looks on par with it in person. It was really important that they complimented each other and one didn't overshadow the other in quality.

Thanks everyone for all your great information and can't recommend Jonna at ID Jewelry high enough!

Deej - Australia

Attachments

• 20210217_233152.jpg
    20210217_233152.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 82
  • 20210217_233258.jpg
    20210217_233258.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 72
  • 20210216_182208.jpg
    20210216_182208.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Beuatiful !! It looks stunning on her!! Happy anniversary!!!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Happy 8th wedding Anniversary from another Aussie!
Your DW’s tennis bracelet looks amazing, so beautiful.
I also have a smaller sized tennis bracelet from IDJ and I love it.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! You did a fabulous job & it looks perfect on her!

Congratulations on your anniversary - you are very thoughtful & definitely a keeper!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhh my goodness, spectacular! It looks right at home on her and goes beautifully with her solitaire (and jade bangle)!

Happy anniversary! Lovely to hear how special you made the day for her. The bracelet looks beautiful!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Anniversary! What a special celebration. It looks fabulous on her.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowsers, it’s gorgeous.

deej

Rough_Rock
Thank you all, very kind words :)

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! And I spy a pretty jade bangle, please tell your wife not to be shy and share a pic of that too!

Tayberry

Shiny_Rock
Perfect

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Happy Anniversary and Congrats! It looks fabulous on her!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Well done...it’s beautiful!

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful and so thoughtful!!!

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning! Such a thoughtful gift!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful!! I’m sure she is thrilled. And I love the 8ct for 8 years!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous bracelet and it's perfect with her ring! Happy Anniversary.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, you are a very good hubby to arrange such a wonderful surprise and romantic Valentine's Day! The bracelet is beautiful!

Beagles

Shiny_Rock
Very beautiful and so thoughtful on your part. Congratulations and best wishes for many more happy years!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks amazing!!! Happy 8th Anniversary!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Long time reader but first post.

My beautiful wife would never buy anything for herself so for our 8th wedding anniversary I wanted to suprise her with a tennis bracelet as she has always loved them but said they were too expensive.

I searched all over my usual spots JA, blue nile, whiteflash but wasn't sold on quality/price then a few ppl on here recommended ID Jewelry.

Simply, they were fantastic to deal with. They made exactly what I wanted, exceeded my expectations and delivered on time with a tight schedule.

Being a tennis bracelet, not having certification for each diamond made me reluctant to buy online without a recommendation. A lot of local stores here in Australia also had bracelets that didn't look nearly as good as their specs claimed and others that had good pieces were priced ridiculously high.

ID Jewelry came highly recommended on pricescope and I wasn't disappointed!

My wife absolutely adores it. I made a champagne picnic for her in our garden and surprised her with it. Outside in daylight, the reflection is incredible and photos can't do it justice.

Specs are:
33 Round Brilliant Diamonds
Carat: Approx. 8.25ctw (.25pts each)
Color: F+
Clarity: SI1+ (100% Eye Clean)
Cut: Ideal - Excellent
Bracelet: 14kt white gold

My goal was to get 8ctw to signify our 8yr wedding anniversary (couldn't afford 15ctw for total yrs together!)

0.25pts are usually associated with a 10ct bracelet but her wrists are tiny so I ordered a 6.5" bracelet and made the diamonds larger. It still ended up being too big by 1/2" so I'll try turn 3 diamonds into a small necklace.

For reference her ring is 1.53ct, D, VS true hearts and this bracelet looks on par with it in person. It was really important that they complimented each other and one didn't overshadow the other in quality.

Thanks everyone for all your great information and can't recommend Jonna at ID Jewelry high enough!

Deej - Australia
Just beautiful! Congratulations on 8 years! Can't wait to see what you do each year! Wowza!!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful present, I love the symbolism behind it and it looks stunning on your wife!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!! :kiss2: Your wife is a lucky woman! Happy Anniversary!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
So very beautiful! What a classic and elegant piece!

Congratulations on your anniversary! Wishing you many, many happy healthy years ahead!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary and a tennis bracelet is an excellent choice!

DK :appl:

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Woooooow! That is huge and stunning! You are so sweet; she is a lucky lady!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it's beautiful on her! Happy anniversary!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sweet. What a lovely gift and thoughtful presentation. Congratulations to you both.

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary! Great bracelet!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results