shape
carat
color
clarity

"suprise" setting question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ebonykawai

Shiny_Rock
I was wondering about this setting from James Allen:

Suprise Setting

Is it possible to wear this with a wedding band or, say, a 1ct five stone anniversary ring? Do you think the side diamond would keep getting hit? Thanks for your input!

Gah...decisions...

ETA I just spoke to a sales rep at JA. Apparently you'd have to get a custom-made band to wear with this ring. GAHHH!!!!
29.gif
Does anyone know of similar designs that could be worn well with an anniversary band?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i would just call ja and ask them. it''s hard to tell where that diamond actually hits. you may be able to get a really low, slim band under there but it would be better to find out from ja if you have a concern.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

Well. I think scott kay has a suprise diamond setting similar to that... I would look for similar settings... that come with bands to match. It''s a pretty common concept in terms of a solitare with a surprise diamond. Of course... it might cost more than that setting.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results