Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

"suprise" setting question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ebonykawai

Shiny_Rock
I was wondering about this setting from James Allen:

Suprise Setting

Is it possible to wear this with a wedding band or, say, a 1ct five stone anniversary ring? Do you think the side diamond would keep getting hit? Thanks for your input!

Gah...decisions...

ETA I just spoke to a sales rep at JA. Apparently you'd have to get a custom-made band to wear with this ring. GAHHH!!!!
Does anyone know of similar designs that could be worn well with an anniversary band?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i would just call ja and ask them. it''s hard to tell where that diamond actually hits. you may be able to get a really low, slim band under there but it would be better to find out from ja if you have a concern.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

Well. I think scott kay has a suprise diamond setting similar to that... I would look for similar settings... that come with bands to match. It''s a pretty common concept in terms of a solitare with a surprise diamond. Of course... it might cost more than that setting.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.