shape
carat
color
clarity

Superbowl thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a GREAT game!!! Having grown up in Pittsburgh in the ''70s (where football was an *institution*) the Steelers will always have a special place in my heart.

I watched the game at a party of about 30 people where exactly one other guy was a Steeler fan. We were glad to have each other, especially on some of these plays where we were clutching hands and bouncing up and down on the couch with excitement.

I was *almost* too hyped up to eat, but somehow I managed to choke down a piece of pizza and a brownie. (Well... OK... maybe *two* brownies...
9.gif
)

Woo hoo!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
That really was a great game, though my team lost.
7.gif
I was so rooting for AZ because of Kurt Warner. We fell in love with him when the St. Louis Ram's acquired him, and watched the magical games that ensued. I was just hoping he could be the comeback kid, what a story that would have made....and it was soooooooo close.
39.gif

Plus he said he was seriously considering retiring after this game, so it well may have been his last chance.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/1/2009 10:12:58 PM
Author: Kaleigh
YAY STEELERS!!! What a great game that was!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
BOOO...they didn't cover the 6.5 spread !!
39.gif
nothing is going my way these days.
8.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Awww man! I''m bummed. I was really rooting for the Cards......but it was a really good game to watch!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I''m sad too. I was rooting for the cards, but had to watch cinderella leave the ball in tattered rags.
7.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry that your team lost. I would have been OK if either team won really.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2009 9:34:51 AM
Author: Ellen
7.gif
I was so rooting for AZ because of Kurt Warner. We fell in love with him when the St. Louis Ram''s acquired him, and watched the magical games that ensued. I was just hoping he could be the comeback kid, what a story that would have made....and it was soooooooo close.
39.gif

Plus he said he was seriously considering retiring after this game, so it well may have been his last chance.
Ellen, my DH is a HUGE Rams fan! he''ll be happy if you hate the pats too!
35.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2009 12:51:03 PM
Author: tlh

Date: 2/2/2009 9:34:51 AM
Author: Ellen
7.gif
I was so rooting for AZ because of Kurt Warner. We fell in love with him when the St. Louis Ram''s acquired him, and watched the magical games that ensued. I was just hoping he could be the comeback kid, what a story that would have made....and it was soooooooo close.
39.gif

Ellen, my DH is a HUGE Rams fan! he''ll be happy if you hate the pats too!
35.gif
I do.
11.gif
9.gif

*runs*

35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results