shape
carat
color
clarity

Superbcert "Ideal H&A" stones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jessica_brooke

Rough_Rock
I''m looking at buying an "Ideal H&A" stone from exel diamonds (aka Superbcert) - does anyone have experience with these? They are not in-house, but will be called in upon request (for free) - and certs/imaging upon request as well.

Are these actually ideal cut (can I expect that the certs will be either AGS ideal or GIA excellent?) Will they actually have a H&A pattern? Has anyone had experience with these stones?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock

diamondglee

Rough_Rock
I have experience with excel (aka superbcert). They called in a diamond for me. It was there the next day. They sent me a whole work up on the diamond, including their opinion, which I trust implicitly. There was no pressure to buy either. The diamond was WAY more beautiful than I could have hoped...they definitely didnt steer me wrong. Yes if they call it an ideal or H&A it will be either AGS or GIA and it will be a true ideal H&A. I have several diamonds from them (H&A)and they have some of the best I have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results