Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Superbcert "Ideal H&A" stones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jessica_brooke

Rough_Rock
I''m looking at buying an "Ideal H&A" stone from exel diamonds (aka Superbcert) - does anyone have experience with these? They are not in-house, but will be called in upon request (for free) - and certs/imaging upon request as well.

Are these actually ideal cut (can I expect that the certs will be either AGS ideal or GIA excellent?) Will they actually have a H&A pattern? Has anyone had experience with these stones?

diamondglee

Rough_Rock
I have experience with excel (aka superbcert). They called in a diamond for me. It was there the next day. They sent me a whole work up on the diamond, including their opinion, which I trust implicitly. There was no pressure to buy either. The diamond was WAY more beautiful than I could have hoped...they definitely didnt steer me wrong. Yes if they call it an ideal or H&A it will be either AGS or GIA and it will be a true ideal H&A. I have several diamonds from them (H&A)and they have some of the best I have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Indian Wedding Inspiration 2021
    Indian Wedding Inspiration 2021
    Actress Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III of Monaco's Wedding
    Actress Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III of Monaco's Wedding
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.