carat
color
clarity

Sunny side up! - Precision Gem in Marc Williams ring

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
luv2sparkle said:
So cool! I love it. It is unique and different from the rest of your collection. I'm curious, Acinom, what does your DH/SO (not completely sure if you are married) say about all your creations? Does he love gems as much as you? Is he wowed, or does he not get your love of gems?

So glad you love it luv2sparkle :wavey: My husband does not really appreciate gemstones like I do :lol: He does like vintage Tibetan jewelry though.

_34157.jpg

_34158.jpg

_34159.jpg

_34160.jpg

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Wow Acinom! I just love that you have had so many different types of settings done for your beautiful stones! This one is another beauty! You have done an outstanding job on all of them in my opinion!! Congratulations and enjoy them all! :love: :love: :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
bbziggy|1441805915|3925542 said:
Wow Acinom! I just love that you have had so many different types of settings done for your beautiful stones! This one is another beauty! You have done an outstanding job on all of them in my opinion!! Congratulations and enjoy them all! :love: :love: :appl:

_34195.jpg

_34197.jpg

_34198.jpg

_34199.jpg

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom, this ring, it made me sigh. The bezel, Gene's cutting, how it looks on your pretty hand. Love love love. Enjoy!!!!!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You done did it again Anicom!!! You have such a wonderful collection!!! This piece is so unique!!! Wow! The stone and the setting are unbelievably stunning!!! Wear it in good health! Sunny side up INDEED!!! :sun: :love: :appl: :D

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, thank you for your kind words azstonie & zestfullybling :wavey:
This ring is already one of my favourite rings as it is super comfortable and easy to wear. I am amazed by the craftmanship of both the cutter and the jeweller.

_34266.jpg

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
The setting's so organic in the last couple of photos - like mounds of pottery, only substituting clay for a beautiful, polished metal!

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
Though another nice ring I feel you have lost the facet detail around the edge of the stone

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
It looks like you're wearing the most brillant sunlight on your finger, I love it. :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Polished said:
The setting's so organic in the last couple of photos - like mounds of pottery, only substituting clay for a beautiful, polished metal!
Thank you Polished! And I agree: the setting has such a great handmade feel.

Sphene said:
Though another nice ring I feel you have lost the facet detail around the edge of the stone
Thanks for sharing your honest opinion Sphene

Lovinggems said:
It looks like you're wearing the most brillant sunlight on your finger, I love it. :appl:
Thank you Lovinggems. So happy with my yellow stone.

_34373.jpg

_34374.jpg

_34375.jpg

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your rings are all so different from each other and beautiful!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom, Love seeing all that beautiful candy in one photo - you have the best collection and I'm glad you share it. I really like the bezel design on for your sunny, sunny stone. Wear in good health!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom, your danburite ring is a true beauty!!! :love: :love: :love: Both the stone and setting are gorgeous - I love yellow stones, it's like having your own personal ray of sunshine - you have such an amazing collection, I love all your rings!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kathley said:
Your rings are all so different from each other and beautiful!
Thank you kathley!! I enjoy the differences between the rings. I can always pick one to fit my mood.

Jimmianne said:
Acinom, Love seeing all that beautiful candy in one photo - you have the best collection and I'm glad you share it. I really like the bezel design on for your sunny, sunny stone. Wear in good health!
What a huge compliment jimmianne. Thank you for your kind words about my PS collection and my Marc Williams ring.

junebug17 said:
Acinom, your danburite ring is a true beauty!!! :love: :love: :love: Both the stone and setting are gorgeous - I love yellow stones, it's like having your own personal ray of sunshine - you have such an amazing collection, I love all your rings!
Aww, thank you Junebug! I truly enjoy wearing this sunny ring. It's super easy to wear. And I am always in the mood to wear it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results