#JOTW Sunny side up or my Fancy Intense Yellow Modified Radiant

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy moly, gorgeous :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous and looks fabulous on you!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Outstanding!!!

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! It’s wonderful...words cannot express how beautiful it is!
I love it :love:
Well done, it’s fabulous.

mermaid

Rough_Rock
Hi again. I feel so welcome here! Thanks everyone. :)

I'll tell you about the ones in my avatar later tonight because I have to do some stuff, but the yellow radiant was made by Asteria Diamonds. They are great to work with, although it was nerve-wracking at times as I didn't actually see my ring until it was done. He did send me pics and videos of my stones.

I drove them crazy, going from stone to stone. They had offered me a Fancy Yellow that was larger than this one, but I didn't like the cut proportions (table was too large). The price for my FIY was fantastic, and overall the process only took about a month and half, and only that long because their fancies are overseas I believe.

Here are a few more pics of my sunny ring along with some of her companion friends. :D
IMG_2216.JPG IMG_2777.jpg IMG_2776.jpg IMG_2774.JPG IMG_2768.jpg IMG_2597.JPG IMG_2588.JPG

AV_

Ideal_Rock
I will ever be drawn to the straight & stern step cuts, so I am happy to see the emerald cut among all...

Congratulations for the great choices!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
All 3 rings are gorgeous but I think your sunny is my favourite. The colour is sublime, the proportions of the side stones are perfection and it looks ‘just right’ on your finger!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your collection is beautiful:D

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The color is so yummy and it looks spectacular on your finger!!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love, love the three stone setting. The Cadillac side stones look perfect with the cushion cut.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi again. I feel so welcome here! Thanks everyone. :)

I'll tell you about the ones in my avatar later tonight because I have to do some stuff, but the yellow radiant was made by Asteria Diamonds. They are great to work with, although it was nerve-wracking at times as I didn't actually see my ring until it was done. He did send me pics and videos of my stones.

I drove them crazy, going from stone to stone. They had offered me a Fancy Yellow that was larger than this one, but I didn't like the cut proportions (table was too large). The price for my FIY was fantastic, and overall the process only took about a month and half, and only that long because their fancies are overseas I believe.

Here are a few more pics of my sunny ring along with some of her companion friends. :D
IMG_2216.JPG IMG_2777.jpg IMG_2776.jpg IMG_2774.JPG IMG_2768.jpg IMG_2597.JPG IMG_2588.JPG

GAH, the emerald cut!!! I want a large one sooooo bad!!!!!!!! Maybe next year...………………...

Vogue

Shiny_Rock
Simply perfection!

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Yummy and perfect!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow!!!!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that's gorgeous!!!:love: The side stones are just perfect! I can't think of better sides for that stone and they are just the right size!

Ha, I posted before I saw the pictures of your other rings on the second page! What a fabulous collection! You must give us more details about the others when you get a chance!

mermaid

Rough_Rock
I hear you @Catmom. I wanted an emerald cut foreverrrrrr, and finally a few years ago, I splurged and found this ring. I think it's semi vintage. I think the EC is a hair over 4 carats, J and VS2. I love all step cuts!!

mermaid

Rough_Rock
Wow, that's gorgeous!!!:love: The side stones are just perfect! I can't think of better sides for that stone and they are just the right size!

Ha, I posted before I saw the pictures of your other rings on the second page! What a fabulous collection! You must give us more details about the others when you get a chance!

Thank you, @diamondseeker! My 'goal' =D is to have a ring with every diamond cut I've ever loved, then when I'm old, sell them and give the money to an animal shelter. However, always wanting to upgrade is not helping my lofty goal. But anyway, from what I remember, the emerald cut is 4.01 carats/J/VS2.

The Asscher is 5.05, I don't recall the clarity, but it's a J or K. The asscher faces up very white and love looking at it, but I can't wear it lately because the prong of the ring are worn down and I hear clicking of the stone! Plus, I really don't like the ring the asscher is in to begin with and I really want to use the stone to do a redesign. I may also reset the EC.

The cushion is an AVC I purchased around 8 years ago from Jonathan and set into a classic Tacori. It's about 2.48 ct. (not 2.67 as I had first said) and again a J, VS1. I love the big facets and now I'm very into OECs and OMCs as well. :D

Okay, you guys asked for it, so here more pics: I'll post more below, including a another ring, a pear diamond that's either a K or L and is 6-7+ carats, Si1. As you can see, I'm a fan of big stones and I'm not that color sensitive. My first diamond ever is a G/VS1, 1 carat round that I love, but don't wear often at all.

IMG_9042.JPG IMG_9038.jpg IMG_9036.jpg IMG_9031.jpg IMG_8924.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @diamondseeker! My 'goal' =D is to have a ring with every diamond cut I've ever loved, then when I'm old, sell them and give the money to an animal shelter. However, always wanting to upgrade is not helping my lofty goal. But anyway, from what I remember, the emerald cut is 4.01 carats/J/VS2.

The Asscher is 5.05, I don't recall the clarity, but it's a J or K. The asscher faces up very white and love looking at it, but I can't wear it lately because the prong of the ring are worn down and I hear clicking of the stone! Plus, I really don't like the ring the asscher is in to begin with and I really want to use the stone to do a redesign. I may also reset the EC.

The cushion is an AVC I purchased around 8 years ago from Jonathan and set into a classic Tacori. It's about 2.48 ct. (not 2.67 as I had first said) and again a J, VS1. I love the big facets and now I'm very into OECs and OMCs as well. :D

Okay, you guys asked for it, so here more pics: I'll post more below, including a another ring, a pear diamond that's either a K or L and is 6-7+ carats, Si1. As you can see, I'm a fan of big stones and I'm not that color sensitive. My first diamond ever is a G/VS1, 1 carat round that I love, but don't wear often at all.

IMG_9042.JPG IMG_9038.jpg IMG_9036.jpg IMG_9031.jpg IMG_8924.jpg

You're killing me here...………………………………….

mermaid

Rough_Rock

I have to say, @diamondseeker I'm in love with your avatar! Is that an OEC? It's stunning!

mermaid

Rough_Rock
You're killing me here...………………………………….

@Catmom that gorgeous diamond dragonfly is so beautiful. Did you have it made? Is it antique? It's exquisite.

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
I think I might be hyperventilating over your collection! Your rings are GORGEOUS!!! That yellow diamond though.....pure sunshine. If you could post about 100 pictures please. :appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Catmom that gorgeous diamond dragonfly is so beautiful. Did you have it made? Is it antique? It's exquisite.

Thank you so much mermaid! It's not an antique. It was made by my jeweler. She does all her own design and gem sourcing.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to say, @diamondseeker I'm in love with your avatar! Is that an OEC? It's stunning!

Thank you so much! It is a newly cut OEC called and August Vintage OEC (round) or AVR for short. It comes from Jonathan Weingarten at augustvintageinc.com. He doesn't have many larger stones in stock but he can have them custom cut.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, I LOVE IT! Those sides, swoon!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Utterly stunning - what a fabulous collection!

Just beautiful! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results