shape
carat
color
clarity

Summer Healthy Living Thread

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We are back from the assessment of the hail damage on the truck. They are going to fix the cap, windshield and hood plus a few other cosmetic things that were dented. After we were done there we ran out to the in laws to visit and have a drink.

I am on my last batch of laundry right now. Sweet.

Laters
Marcy

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
marcy- that was some hail storm! We had a bad one last week but not with so much accumulation. I can't believe your in-laws' car was totaled by hail. It's fun to buy a new car when you want to buy one, not because you have to buy one. What is it with men and big trucks? Matt told me today that when it comes time to replace his vehicle (it's only a year old), he wants an even bigger SUV. I had a hard time getting into the one he's thinking about, and I'm 5'9. I will admit that the extra space comes in really handy on the weekends when we head home to KY. At some point, we always end up carting around a dog and 4 kids.

Hi Sharon & Lady Disdain!

We had a really busy weekend. My 3 nieces came to stay for the weekend, so we were constantly on the go. We went to a WV Power baseball game Friday night. They have a great fireworks show after the game on Fridays. Of course, I got hit with fireworks debris and have a bruise on my leg from it. Since I am the magnet for whatever accident is going to happen, no one was surprised. Saturday we went to the go-cart track, putt-putt golfing and bowling. We took the kids to the awesome hamburger place for lunch. We stopped by the mall and all got new cell phone cases. Then we went to Best Buy and played with iPads while Matt looked at tv's. (I want an iPad) We took them to the Hibachi Japanese Steakhouse for dinner and we all had fun, even though one niece was a little freaked out by the food being cooked at the table. She nearly jumped through the wall when the chef first set fire to the grill. We stopped for ice cream on the way home and then watched a movie until about 2:30 am. Those little twerps set up a facebook page for me, and sent out a bunch of friend requests. I didn't know it until I started getting emails that so and so had accepted my friend request. Today we took them back to KY and had Matt's birthday celebration/dinner/wiffleball game/pool outing. I think we're all exhausted!

I ate way too much over the weekend, but I'm hoping it will jump start my metabolism. That 5 pounds I gained back just isn't going anywhere, and I'm very strictly recording what I eat, staying well in my points and exercising. The ww lady told me she thought I wasn't eating enough, so maybe a weekend of being bad will be good. To polish off my weekend of overindulgence, I drank a honey beer a few minutes ago. I'm heading to bed now and will go back to being good tomorrow. Have a great day!

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi guys!

I was surprisingly well behaved this weekend. I did allow myself dessert at my favourite restaurant (a delicious creamy cake made with Mexican chocolate and hot peppers). I also tried my hand at making temaki (hand rolls), which didn't come out that well. They tasted good, with lots of crunchy veggies, but they had a tendency to fall apart. Practice makes perfect, I guess.

I did my weekly weigh-in this morning: 69.5kgs, which is lower than where I started out at.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Deegee- sounds like a great weekend, although I am sorry about the bruise. Bummer!

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Good evening!

Lady Disdain - had to Google search the dessert you mentioned. I had never heard of it, but the one I found looked quite tasty! I'm not sure it's the same as you mentioned though. Congratulations for being down at your weekly weigh-in. I think I'm going to skip weighing this week because I'm getting really irritated that I can't get these 5 pounds I gained back to go away. I tend to get obsessive, so I think a week's break from weighing will do good. Hopefully my metabolism will start back up. I'm glad the fireworks debris hit me instead of one of my nieces. My 9 yr old niece was sitting beside me, and has only this year worked up the courage to watch fireworks. If it had hit her, she would never go again.

Tonight for dinner I made chicken marsala and salad, and I have leftovers for tomorrow's lunch. Matt actually ate all of his salad, which is a shocker. He had promised that if I would put red cabbage and carrots in it, he'd eat it. I have to say, the cabbage gave it a nice kick. He also ate the watermelon I cut up for him for breakfast and told me later that it was really good. He's full of surprises today! I wore myself out this weekend, my back hurts, and it's about 1,000 degrees outside so I'm going to skip my walk and go to bed. Have a great day tomorrow!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi ladies! I read about 16 chapters in a new book today (another Vince Flynn) so that’s pretty much all I did today besides work and cook supper.

Breakfast was cheerios and strawberries. I had a mini muffin for a snack and leftover lasagna for lunch. I picked up low fat graham crackers with cinnamon for my afternoon snack. I piece is 70 calories. For supper we had steak on the grill, asparagus and a baked potato.

Deegee, I am glad you guys didn’t have any damage from your hail storm. I don’t know what it is about guys and new plus bigger trucks. Marty is also talking about getting a smaller 5th wheeler which doesn’t make sense to me he is the one who wanted the big one. Aak. It sounds like you had a great weekend but a busy one. Too funny your nieces set up a Facebook account for you. :lol: I can’t believe you got hit with firework debris. You poor thing. I hope your bruise heals quickly. I hope your back feels better tomorrow. We are hot here but not 1000 degrees. LOL.

Lady Disdain, congrats for a well behaved weekend! I am so excited to hear the scale went down! Woo hoo! :appl: :appl: :appl: Your chocolate hot peppers dessert sounds interesting. Marty would love it - me maybe not so much.

I am going to get ready for bed, call my mom and maybe get my nails painted tonight. :wavey:

Take care.
Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had to tell someone: I just sent off an email to the school I used to teach for. Wish me luck. They have a life enrichment section for non credit classes so I asked if they would be interested in having some online astronomy sections broken up in 4 sections: stars, solar system, galaxies and light, telescopes, constellations. I wouldn't get paid as much for those type of classes but it would give me a little spending money and I would have something fun to do. :appl:

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
marcy - good luck! I know you really enjoyed teaching, and I really hope it works out. Yes, my nieces set up a facebook page for me, and now they're sending texts wanting to know why I haven't uploaded a profile picture or updated anything. I'm too lazy to keep up with facebook in the evenings. I haven't read a page in any book in the evening after working on the computer project all day. For the past 2 weeks, all I have been doing all day is read vendor technical proposals. Blech.

Matt and I got going late this morning and nearly got blocked in by the landscapers. They finally showed up to take care of everything - trim, clean, mulch, apply the weed application ... nearly just in time for fall! Everything looks great again. I made grilled pork chops, noodles, and fresh green beans for dinner. When you visit my parents in the summertime, you're leaving with fresh vegetables from the garden. Next week the tomatoes should be ready. Yay! This week I came away with green beans, cucumbers, and peppers. I'm hoping to get a walk in before bed, but it's looking very iffy because of the weather. If it doesn't stop raining really soon, I'm heading to bed. Have a great day tomorrow!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Deegee. I didn't hear back from the lady I emailed so I figure she was out today or looking in to my suggestion. That is great you come back from your parents with fresh produce. It is always so much fresher. We had a rainstorm tonight. Did you get a walk in tonight? I am on chapter 32 on my latest book. I am sure it's more fun to read than your technical manual.

My in laws bought a slightly used KIA SUV today. Poor things found out they have a leak between their well and their house and the water receptacle in the basement needs replaced. They are having a rash of bad luck.

We had burgers, rice and corn for supper. We both had a glass of alcohol too. It was that kind of day.

Back to my book. :wavey:
Marcy

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Any news today, marcy? Too bad your in-laws are having such a costly run of bad luck! I had an alcohol kind of yesterday...and today too! I'm going to have to be careful because that's one of the contributing factors to my major weight gain a few years ago, and I'm finding that I am getting so frustrated at work that I want a beer as soon as I get home. I am making myself stop at one and I'm not letting myself have one every night, but - it's still early in the project! Today the lady who shares my workspace (the team is working in the same room...I miss my office) slammed the proposal she was reading on the table and yelled "OMG - this is so aaawwwfffuuullllllll!!!!!! It was sudden and scared us all half to death. I hope your day was better.

We have an Extreme Heat Warning on until tomorrow night. It is so hot and muggy outside that the air is white and misty. You instantly feel wet and it takes your breath away. We haven't been able to walk since Sunday, and we're not going to be able to walk tonight. It's supposed to cool off into the low 90's by Friday. Fingers crossed! We're having a pretty ugly storm right now and our electricity has flickered several times, which is not a good sign. I made spaghetti and salad for dinner. Matt has eaten the fruit I've been sending with him every day this week for breakfast, and he has had a salad 3 days in a row. His stomach has to be really confused. He always eats out for lunch, but he actually wanted spaghetti and salad leftovers to take for lunch tomorrow. I'm so proud. Have a great day tomorrow!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deegee, sadly I didn't hear anything today. Lots of people take off time in the summer at the community college though. I completely understand on the alcohol; it sure adds pounds to me too but darn I like it after a stressful day. Sorry to hear that lady got upset and startled you. I would have jumped a lot; I startle easily. Wow, it must be very hot there. We are in the 80's here and we didn't get any rain today. Yippee. I hope you cool off a little bit by Friday.

I made tacos for supper tonight so we'll have leftovers for lunch tomorrow. We are going to run home for lunch because we have to take the 5th wheel in to get new tires. Then we are dropping it off at the Ford dealer to get the hood and windshield replaced and then they are going to fix a few things on our truck while they have it. I tried to deposit our insurance check tonight but they wouldn't accept my signature on it since it says to my husband only. Strange. My name is on the truck title and on our insurance policy but they made the check out to him.

Take care. :wavey:
Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone! We came home for lunch today. Marty took the 5th wheeler to get new tires (they guy showed Marty how bad the ones we had were too) then we dropped the truck off to get the hood and windshield replaced. Since we got off work early we went and picked up a few things at the store then had an early supper.

Poor Marty had a lot of interruptions last night from his bat phone. He didn't sleep well so my night was short too. Hopefully tonight will be better.

Tomorrow is finally Friday. Yippee!

I was up late last night downloading the new Mac OS lion. I had bugs and problems and found a few programs that won't work so now I think I am set up. We'll see how it works. I have not figured out how the set up the wireless file transfer of between my Mac and iPad. I had to download a new html editor but found a free one that looks like it will work for me.

Take care.
Marcy

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
marcy - I haven't downloaded the new version of Mac OS Lion yet, but I was looking at it tonight. I have never been able to get the app store to work right on my Mac, and I didn't feel like messing with it tonight. I hear it's worth the upgrade, though. Sorry to hear that poor Marty can't get a good night's sleep because of his bat phone! I didn't sleep well last night because of the heat. Our a/c can't cool the house enough because it is so hot during the day and isn't cooling off at night. We keep the ceiling fan on, but it's still really warm inside.

Today was the hottest day we've had so far. It was 100 when I left work, which wouldn't bother me nearly as much if the humidity was lower. We didn't walk again tonight because you just can't breathe outside. EMS workers are driving around handing out bottled water to people who are outside during the day, and "cooling centers" have been opened across town. I made homemade pizza for dinner and I'm ready for bed. I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday! We have a staff meeting early in the afternoon and the project group isn't going to get back together afterwards, so I'm leaving as soon as the staff meeting is over. Yay! Out early! Have a great day tomorrow!!!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deegee, so far I like the new OS. I did find a freeware wysiwyg html editor that works so I am good on programs again. The touch motions work just like the iPad so I am already used to them and the launchpad is just like the iPad and I like that as well. Sorry to hear the heat there is so oppressive and dangerous for people to be outside. Some people just forget to stay hydrated when they are busy too. That is nice they are setting up centers around town to help out. We don't have much humidity here so that helps. Yay for getting out of work today after your project meeting. I love early starts to the weekend.

ETA: I really like the new mail program with Lion.

Have a great day!
Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We spent several hours cleaning out our RV tonight. We've had mice in there. Ew. I threw a lot of stuff away. I brought in dishes to wash and all our blankets, sheets etc. That burned off some calories. Marty set some traps and put out poison. Aak. I will be nervous to go camping in it.

We had fast food for supper since we wanted to get started on cleaning the trailer. Marty won't get his truck back until Tuesday or Wednesday so I will have to get up early and run him out to the golf course. I need a few lightweight tops and some stuff at Target so I'll stop on my way home. I am working on laundry and dishes now.

Well, have a great weekend.

Marcy

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hello! We're having some really funky weather. We have an extreme heat warning with cautions about going outside. Today we had a severe storm. The news is reporting that 3 inches of rain fell in our town in less than an hour, and we're supposed to get 2 more inches throughout the night. In addition to extreme heat warnings, we have flash flood warnings. There have been water rescues, someone was struck by lightening, a house is on fire right now from lightening, the interstate is closed due to a huge weather related wreck & people are trapped in wrecked cars - it's all really weird. I hope everyone is okay. Now it's like a steam bath outside. Ugh! I'm ready for Fall. I had watermelon & cantaloupe for breakfast, a ham sandwich on light bread for lunch, and not sure about dinner. We have no food in the house so we're going to have to venture out to eat and go to the grocery store. We're heading to KY tomorrow to celebrate my sister's 40th birthday. I've got all kinds of decorations that I saved from when I turned 40 and my staff decorated my office at work. Hee-hee - she gave me such a hard time, she's going to get it right back tomorrow!!!

marcy - eek! Sorry to hear about the mice! When are you going camping? I'm glad to hear you like the new operating system so far. I haven't downloaded it because we're having internet problems. I think it must be weather related since we have had lots of blackouts throughout our area. Things like that don't seem to work right afterwords. I hope you found lots of lightweight tops!

Have a great weekend!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deegee, how awful about that much rain. I hope everyone is okay in that accident. We had another rain and hail storm tonight. Hail was pea sized at our house but we heard they had quarter sized hail over at the ford dealer so we drove out there. Our truck was outside but locked up so we couldn't see if there was any new hail damage on it. I don't know how much rain we had but it was quite a bit too. The weather has been crazy this year. Have fun at your sister's birthday party.

We need to go grocery shopping but will probably do it tomorrow. I had cinnamon chip toast for breakfast, a burger and spicy frozen fries for lunch and Mac and cheese for supper. I made a small pan of homemade cocoa brownies this afternoon. I rarely cook sweets at home anymore but we wanted something. We each had one and I put the rest in the refrigerator.

A friend of mine from high school is in town for a few days. She wanted to see me and my parents so we met over at my parents house this afternoon. It was nice to see her again. She lived with us for a few years so she was pretty close to my entire family.

I finished another Vince Flynn book. I am enjoying them.

Laters
Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We got up about 7, went out for breakfast then came back and cleaned and vacuumed the RV. I am glad we got that done before it got too warm today. Marty packed everything out there for me and I took care of things. I couldn't believe how many dishes and blankets I carried in the house to wash.

We met Marty's folks at the golf course and they played 9 holes. Then we had a few drinks and then had a sandwich for lunch. I love lazy days.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Marcy :wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone. We are bored. Marty was going ton play golf again but since the forecast called for severe storms including hail we stayed home. This morning we went out for breakfast, grocery shopping and did some cooking for the freezer. They called and said the truck was done. We went to pick it up ($1600.00) repair for engine work and then they couldn't find our truck. It was back on the body shop side and it wasn't done yet. They said we could have it by noon tomorrow. I don't know the damages on that yet but it had new hail dents on it from Sunday's storm. Aak.

I hope everyone had a great day.

Marcy

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
marcy - you guys are having a run of bad luck! I hope Marty's truck is ready to go tomorrow. I'm jealous that you're bored. Right now I'd give anything to be bored! Enjoy it...

I might be getting a doggie buddy for Lily on Thursday. We plan to pick her up after work and bring her home, and hopefully it will go well. Her family can't take care of her any longer and she needs a new home ASAP. She's 18m old (Lily is 2 1/2), has had all of her shots, she's spayed & housebroken. We met her yesterday and fell in love. Her name is Sox and her family calls her Soxie. I plan to change her name to Roxie, keeping most of the name the same so she'll recognize it. I have been reading up on how to introduce a new dog to a current dog, so I'm hoping I do it right and they get along. We were finally able to walk last night, but we only got 2 miles in because we were about to pass out at the end of the 2nd mile. It's too hot! It's a little cooler tonight so I think we should be able to go tonight too. Dinner was spaghetti and salad, and I might have a glass of beer or wine after we walk. I plan to throw a pork roast in the crockpot tomorrow, and we'll have fresh green beans and corn for sides. Yum. Have a great day tomorrow!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deegee, I'd rather have hail dents on the truck than our car so i guess that is one positive side to this. Both of us are easily bored so staying home most of the day will get us a little antsy. How cool about Soxie. I hope the "kids" get along well. That's great you got in a nice long walk. We were cooler here today so hopefully the cooler temperatures are coming your way.

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi! marcy - I agree with having the dents on the truck instead of your new car. We were in my new car the day it hailed here, and I was sure wishing we'd been in Matt's! No damage though.

We picked up the new doggie after work. She and Lily have been playing non-stop since we got home. I think they may have worn each other out (hopefully) so we can all go to bed. She has lived in a 1-story house all her life and has no idea how to get down the steps from our 2nd floor to the 1st. She's scared of them. We're going to have to work on that. She completely ignored me when I called her Roxy, but she answers to Sasha (sounds kind of like Sox), so that's her new name. We didn't walk because it was over 100 when we left work, and is still a very muggy 89 right now at 11pm. Hopefully relief will come soon! Matt lost 4 pounds his first week on WW - I'm so proud of him! Have a great day tomorrow!!!!

Sasha.jpeg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh Deegee--what an angel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like a supermodel!

:wavey: Hope ya'll are well.

I am week 3 of vacay in Cali and doing pretty well keeping up the exercise quotient ( :tongue: )--running, biking and swimming almost daily. Oh and the shopping takes a lot of exercise :)...

Keep well folks!

cheers--Sharon

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oooh, what a handsome doggie!

I am baking veggies today. My oven is tiny, so I can only do a tray at a time and I need several trays to last the week (and make some soup). So far, I have done broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, onions, some potatoes (with garlic and rosemary, which became my lunch), green beans, bell peppers and now I am on the final tray, with some lovely aracacha (http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandioquinha).

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a bummer! We have already had to take new doggie back home to her people. She latched on to me and wouldn't let Lily come anywhere near me. If Lily headed towards me, she attached her. We've been pulling them apart for 2 days, and the last time Lily came out bleeding. She's a sweet girl, but I think she is trying to be the dominant one over Lily and poor Lily can't even get up to walk across the room without getting attacked. I was prepared for some jealousy over food and toys, but I sure wasn't expecting new dog to be the jealous one. Lily was cowering and hiding and we couldn't have that, so we took new doggie back. We'll try a puppy next time.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh, no. I am sorry to hear. I hope it works out next time.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone! I'm back. We've been camping (and working) since Wednesday. More about that later.

Deegee, I sure hate to hear the new dog attacked Lily. I'd take her back too. No sense in having that going on. I hope Lily is okay and not traumatized by everything. Poor thing. I am glad your car didn't get hailed on either.

Lady Disdain, how cool to get a bunch of healthy veggies lined up. The last time we bought a stove I got the extra large oven with 3 racks. Of course i don't have much storage space for pans but I sure like it when I need more room to bake things.

Sharon, yay for being on vacation and shopping. :appl: :appl:

My astronomy club hosts a big star party in the mountains each year so that is where we went. We had about 170 people register with a few dozen more in attendance. We run the registration booth till 6 everyday so it's kind of a working vacation for us but the skies at night at 9100 feet make all of the work we put in for it well worth while. Friday night was so clear Marty was up till dawn. I usually stay out till about 11 or 12, once I start getting tired I get really cold so then I'm done. We don't heat our 5th wheeler up past about 62 at night so I sleep in sweats, a hat and under a double fleece blanket (in additon to the fleece and thermal blanket on the entire bed). The bugs were HORRID up there. I have so many little bites on me it takes me about 10 minutes to get the anti itch cream on all of them. I even have some on my head in my hair. We had bees, mosquitoes, biting dear flies and they all seemed to like me. Although I ate kind of bad I am sure all the walking around helped counter some of those calories. I was smart though people really snack on things at night so I actually brushed my teeth and got ready for bed before going out after dark and that way I wasn't tempted to accept their "goodies".

We got home about 4:30 today. It took us a few hours to pack in everything from the trailer. I have 1/2 of my laundry done, took care of most of the food and got my other regular chores done tonight. I feel like it's 2 am. LOL.

I didn't take my diamond ring camping so I went to get it out and the box was empty. I about DIED!!! Then I noticed another ring box setting there that isn't usually there and my ring was in there. I need to work on my memory. I did hear a funny line at the star party about that. He said "I'm so forgetful I can hide my own Easter Eggs".

Take care. I am VERY glad to be home. My trailer isn't really "roughing" it but I like my house much better.

Marty is off to Arizona tomorrow so I'll have this week to slowly but surely catch up around here. I have tomorrow off then it's back to work.

Marcy :wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just finished with all my remaining chores. Woo hoo! I was out running errands about 3 pm today and it was raining - that sure made me nervous the car would get hailed on today but it only rained.

Marty got to Phoenix - it was 101 when he landed. Sweet.

My toothache is back with a vengeance. I bought a delite pizza from Papa Murphys to bake for supper forgetting the crust is crispy. Rats. I was able to eat some of it though. My weight watches frozen chocolate bars are at least easy to eat. :appl:

I was going to go to the mall and see how a 2mm and 3mm comfort fit band would look with my solitaire ring but was just too lazy to venture out there.

Tomorrow I'll be back at work. Darn it.

Take care. :wavey:
Marcy

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks all for the yays and bummers about the new dog. Nobody is allowed to be mean to my Lily Pie. She's too sweet. Right now she's sound asleep on her back, snoring a little. Goofy dog.

marcy - I really hate to hear your tooth is bothering you again! Crapola. I hope it's better today. I visited the dentist bright and early this morning, but only for a cleaning this time. Poor Matt was in the dentist's chair for over 2 hours today. Your star party in the mountains sounds fun, with the exception of the camping part! I could stand it for maybe 1 night, but no more. I bet that was a heart stopper not seeing your ring where you thought you left it. Did you get a new band today? I saw your thread about the jewelry store person touching your stone. Even my 9-yr old neighbor who was sitting on the porch with me admiring how sparkly my ring was in the moonlight knew not to touch my stone!

I decided today that I really need an iPad. Why? No good reason - I was reading the Consumer Reports ratings on them and they sound fun. Can I wait until Christmas? Probably not! I will be traveling and flying a lot in September for work, and I think it would be much nicer to travel with an iPad instead of a laptop. I wonder if I can convince Matt... The project manager told us last week that we can take vacation August 8-12. Isn't that nice - a whole week's notice. Since September is going to be a big travel month for me, I didn't want to go too far next week. We're heading for the Smoky Mountains, which is about a 6 hour drive. We're renting a cabin in the mountains and we're taking Lily. We'll have to keep an eye out for black bears! The cabin is quite luxurious (I'm not a camper!), and I'm soooo looking forward to doing very little else but shop and read for enjoyment. We haven't been able to walk since Friday because of the heat. Matt and I both have been doing really well as far as food goes. I'm so proud of him! He is diligently tracking what he eats. He's going by the "if you bite it, you write it" philosophy I used when I was in weight loss mode. I think I'll have a beer and head to bed. I have another endless day of reading proposals ahead of me tomorrow. Have a great day!!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deegee, glad to hear Lily is peacefully sleeping. She knows she's got it good at home. :bigsmile: How is your jaw doing these days? Is Matt still have work on his root canal? Poor guy. My tooth is not better today but not a whole lot worse either. I am not a camper either but our 5th wheel isn't bad. I can't say when I'm inside I feel like I am camping. Of course when I walk outside that all changes. The cabin sounds really nice for you guys. Definitely watch out for bears. I actually didn't care for the bands with my ring so I didn't pick up a new band. When are you getting you iPad? I think you will love it. Get a program called Flipboard - it's one of my favorites. Yay for Matt doing so well and being diligent on tracking his food.

I just got off the phone with Marty. It's 108 degrees there now.

After work today I went to the mall then came home and read / watched TV. I am almost done with another Vince Flynn book.

Well, I think I'll get ready for bed and read for awhile.

Take care.
Marcy

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results